Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

grapevine

is it acceptable to kindly tell a person you know about their irritating and frustrating and cringe-worthy behaviours and issues that they are for the most part unaware of, without hurting their feelings? Ive always read to use 'I' statements.. ??

Im talking about strong smells coming from their clothes on a regular basis because they shower and then put the same clothes back on - im sure the same underwear too - for 2 weeks and not realise they do it but think they are overall well groomed.

Or the things they do like ring up to talk to me but tell me they have to do something so they cant talk, even though they rang me up. Or ring me up to tell me they are doing something like going to have a shower and cant talk, even tho i didnt even attempt to contact them. Or ring me up to talk but cant make conversations, so i have to pump out energy and talk to him about things whilst he doesnt really bother to listen.

Or come over to my place ready for a walk on a cold day wearing a tshirt and no jumper or coat because they thought they looked good in a tshirt and didnt think about the cold. Or that they came over round tea time or lunch time forgetting to eat, despite me reminding them in a message.

Or that the many messages I send to them get ignored - basic messages because i preffer that over phonecalls. That just get glanced at and never read or scrolled to look at and then i have to make all conversation on the phone because they cant make conversation.

There are so many things all like that within a person with brain impairments from a history of mild drug abuse and that continue to drug abuse and with schizophrenia. They do not realise any of these things and the toll it takes on the other person. They are the type that you do something for them, give them something, tell them something and they completely forget and cant be bothered and only if you actually held thier hand and did things for them that very basic things would get done really.

I feel like i need this person to realise these things because it sux internallising them. Even if this person is gone in my life, I feel i still need them to know. Ive at least started to mention not in detail, but the schizophrenia and the toll it takes on me. But not put it in a bad way.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Just spent 2 hours walking the beach, its absolutely blowing its guts out..waves crashing onto the shore.. I could hardly walk upright..
After walking for 20 mins I looked down the coast, I could see for a few klm's.. not a soul to be seen. I looked up the coast.. same thing.
Loved every minute of it :)(y)