Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Today was probably one of the worst days I've had. I failed my driving test. I feel not only humiliated, but like an incompetent waste of oxygen. Ugh, fml.

I failed mine three times, and actually ended up never getting it (financial reasons.) These tests are hard for a reason, and you failing it is by no means a reflection on your as a person or your abilities. Keep at it, study where you went wrong, and rock it progressively harder with every attempt.

Thank you, everyone - I appreciate all of your support and kind words. I just had a lot riding on passing that test. You have no idea how embarrassing it is to tell the car dealership you failed your driving test so they'll need to hold your car for another month because that is the soonest I could reschedule my test. It's made even worse by the fact that I am so old. So many judgements by everyone :(

I don't think I've logged out in the entirety of the eight years I've been here.. Soo, yes, hehe.
Never had a reason to log out.
I've never logged off and a quite sure I wouldn't remember my password if I ever did accidentally log off and had to sign back on. LOL.
Really? :eek: Well that is interesting....:thinking:
Aren't you worried that while you are temporarily away....going to the bathroom etc, that a family member/housemate may look at your computer/laptop/phone and see what your username is in here, and go on to read some of your posts?

Aren't you worried that while you are temporarily away....going to the bathroom etc, that a family member/housemate may look at your computer/laptop/phone and see what your username is in here, and go on to read some of your posts?

I live alone at the moment so it's not a problem, but when I was at my parents I would always lock my laptop, no else uses it.

Closing the browser helps, since then they'd have to root through the history to find the site. And if they did that, without going into detail, there's far more incriminating things there than this site.

I'm lucky enough that I was the only computer savvy person in the house, and that all of them were relatively expensive machines, so people were always afraid to touch it without me there out of fear that they'd break it.

I also use LastPass to save all my passwords, which tend to be very long and complicated for security reasons. But that does mean that people with physical access to my computer have access to every account I have anyway.

But nowadays I live on my own, so it's locked behind a locked door.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Really? Well that is interesting....:thinking:

I always log in through incognito window through Google Chrome. Not only does it automatically log me out when I close the window, there is also no evidence of me ever even looking at the site.

My only real fear is when I become a famous author that my hardcore fans will be able to connect the dots and find me on here somehow ::p: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Closing the browser helps, since then they'd have to root through the history to find the site. And if they did that, without going into detail, there's far more incriminating things there than this site.
I close the browser too when I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't have lots of "other" sites I don't want to be seen, in my history for SPW to be buried in amongst, because I whenever I sign out of anything I don't want noticed by any one sneakily spying on my history, I actually delete it from my history straight away.
Therefore, I usually sign out of SPW and deleted it from my history, whenever I have to go to the bathroom, or get breakfast etc, which is very time consuming.

I'm lucky enough that I was the only computer savvy person in the house, and that all of them were relatively expensive machines, so people were always afraid to touch it without me there out of fear that they'd break it.

I also use LastPass to save all my passwords, which tend to be very long and complicated for security reasons. But that does mean that people with physical access to my computer have access to every account I have anyway.

But nowadays I live on my own, so it's locked behind a locked door.
You are lucky that's one thing you don't have to worry about now that you live alone, Puma. There are many benefits of living on your own, I do miss it, lol.

*I will click the "Thanks" button for your post, when I am eventually graced with some more of the "Thanks" buttons from the Holy SPW Gods >.>

I always log in through incognito window through Google Chrome. Not only does it automatically log me out when I close the window, there is also no evidence of me ever even looking at the site.
Well damn. I did not know about that. :shyness:

I need to get out more.....wait, no..:eek:h: :kickingmyself:

Well a huuuuge Thank You for posting that vj, now i can just do that too! :p

*I will click the "Thanks" button for your post as well, as I mentioned to Puma up above, whenever I'm blessed with some more of the "Thanks" buttons from the Holy SPW Gods :p

My only real fear is when I become a famous author that my hardcore fans will be able to connect the dots and find me on here somehow.......
Ooooooooh, then I will know an actual famous author! :applause:

Would you be able to employ me as your bodyguard!?
I'll start going to the gym and build up some muscle right now. How long do you predict it will take you to become a famous author, vj?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

My only real fear is when I become a famous author that my hardcore fans will be able to connect the dots and find me on here somehow ::p: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea thats what I do too :perfect:

PugofCrydee

I'm the sort of friend that knows how to hide a dead body for you.

Don't cross me, I know how to hide a dead body..

PugofCrydee

I wonder how Fountains doing with the hurricane and all..

giphy.gif

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

I really should've taken that into consideration before creating a Sound Cloud account for my instrumental music. :eek:mg:

grapevine

My life is too overwhelming. How did it come to rugs now liking me more like im a queen or something? When it was supposed to be the other way around. Now I feel like hiding in huge clothes and digging a hole for myself. I need giant boundaries like I used to. I miss being independent and anonymous. I feel like his dominant small mind will make its way into mine and I will become like him with his illness and beliefs. Nooooooooooooooo

lily

My life is too overwhelming. How did it come to rugs now liking me more like im a queen or something? When it was supposed to be the other way around. Now I feel like hiding in huge clothes and digging a hole for myself. I need giant boundaries like I used to. I miss being independent and anonymous. I feel like his dominant small mind will make its way into mine and I will become like him with his illness and beliefs. Nooooooooooooooo
how come you don't like to be liked like a queen! :bigsmile:

lily

i see.. well i wish things will get sorted out b/t you and rugs and you will have a better life..