Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GraybeardGhost

My new neighbor is proving to be a selfish, inconsiderate, lazy, spoiled cunt. I'm tempted to try to straighten her out on a few of the major points of apartment etiquette, but I'm afraid it would be a waste of time. Some people just refuse to learn anything or give a crap about anyone but themselves.

evilstick

I feel as though I've passed my expiration date

I just graduated and at the last minute I promised to make plans with a few people
they thought I haed been blowing them off all along I just thought I wasn't allowed to talk to them
right now I'm trying to convince myself I'm allowed to invite them to hang out
but I've ****ed this up for all of my university life I don't know what I'm allowed to do anymore

fsgegygynrgr

I crashed my car this weekend. It's totally ****ed. This really sucks :/. I only had it a year, I guess this is what extreme sleep deprivation gets you, I hadn't slept in 3 days. Sleep has been impossible. I'm just so frustrated. I should have a loaner car in a couple weeks while this other one gets fixed for me by a family member. I'm at least lucky that someone is willing to work on it for me and pay for everything. If not I'd be totally screwed. I just wish this never happened in the first place :(.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Oh Gawd! This has been f**kin' nightmare of a year for me, so far. :kickingmyself: And it's only gonnae get worse. F**K!! :sad:

SilentAndShy

My memory and recollection is awful, really bad. I can remember odd things about my childhood yet lose track of conversations and meetings sometimes hence today I'm scratching my head thinking what happened in discussions few months back and not really sure! But think it's inherited from my mum's genes to be forgetful

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My memory and recollection is awful, really bad. I can remember odd things about my childhood yet lose track of conversations and meetings sometimes hence today I'm scratching my head thinking what happened in discussions few months back and not really sure! But think it's inherited from my mum's genes to be forgetful

Aye, me as well. Though, my memory and recollection aren't as bad as my mum's. But I still think I might've inherited that my mum as well, along with the depression, anxiety and generally pessimistic outlook on life. Though, that last one could just be down to being Scottish? :giggle:

I'm also crap at holding conversations, so tend to lose track of them all the time. Anyway, I don't know if this reply will make ye feel any better about the whole memory/recollection issue? :idontknow:

SilentAndShy

Aye, me as well. Though, my memory and recollection aren't as bad as my mum's. But I still think I might've inherited that my mum as well, along with the depression, anxiety and generally pessimistic outlook on life. Though, that last one could just be down to being Scottish? :giggle:

I'm also crap at holding conversations, so tend to lose track of them all the time. Anyway, I don't know if this reply will make ye feel any better about the whole memory/recollection issue? :idontknow:

It makes me slightly better, glad to know I'm not the only one crap at holding conversations!

I'm sick of having to keep shit that bothers me to myself. Not really a good way to operate. I know at least two people who I can't talk to about issues, but I'm supposed to pretend everything's fine. One I avoid as much as possible and the other... I don't even know. Do not understand some people. Tired of feeling like shit though.

Ithior

I don't know what the hell my grandma did on the bathroom, but it stinks and it's not going away. I need to get ready to leave and I can't even enter it. The little fan there has been on for a while, the door is open and I put some perfume on it, let's hope it works.

Life is a big f-ing joke. I have no idea why I take it so seriously.
nothing matters and we all become worm meat in the end.
Exactly! I was thinking something similar recently too.
With 7 Billion (and constantly increasing) humans on this planet, how can our pitiful, little, single lifespan have any consequences on the grand scheme of life in the universe?

I hate being a woman so bad sometimes that the days/weeks when I want to get a crew cut and buy a little chainsaw to cut my breasts off are becoming more frequent.

God, other people are draining...
People are "energy vampires" indeed they are. In EVERY social interaction, there is a transfer of energy. Typically extroverts are the ones TAKING energy, and the more passive introverts are the ones GIVING energy. Very very few people on earth are evolved enough to receive all their energy from the universe itself.
There's a good wee bit of metaphysics for ya'll! You're welcome!