Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
I just don't know anymore... I'm feeling so fed-up with people generally... The things some people say and do just shock me and leave me thinking "What?!"... My SI joint pain is back with a vengeance after having a few weeks with relatively little pain, and I keep feeling broody to the point of almost physical pain. *Sigh*

I know. I know what you mean - I feel extraordinarily disappointed in the majority of peoples behaviour and what seems to be important. It saddens me that the best people with the biggest hearts are the most disillusioned. I think you just need a big fat KIA HUG™ to make you feel better.

{{{{Starry}}}}}

Starry

I know. I know what you mean - I feel extraordinarily disappointed in the majority of peoples behaviour and what seems to be important. It saddens me that the best people with the biggest hearts are the most disillusioned. I think you just need a big fat KIA HUG™ to make you feel better.

{{{{Starry}}}}}

Thank you, Kia! ^_^ *Hugs* back. (Love the trademark BTW. ;) )

I've been eating really well the past few days (all plant foods except for some boiled eggs), and it's making me feel GREAT. I woke up today after only getting about 5 1/2 hours of sleep (and having taken Benadryl last night), and I was barely even tired! And I haven't even started exercising regularly again! Once I do that... I will be unstoppable! :D Or at the very least, really really healthy, and feeling gooooooood. I must say I am pleased with myself. As long as I keep this up anyway :D

I feel rather annoyed and awkward. This morning I woke up with my roommate having a few friends in the room. Which terrified the fuzz out of me. They didn't leave until a little before 1 in the afternoon. So guess what weirdo Razzlecherry did? He stayed in the bed until they left, pretending to be asleep. A little after 9 am to a little before 1 pm I just laid in my bed pretending to sleep.

The worse part is the kids were commenting on me oversleeping, as if it's some kind of deranged act. The comments tore me up inside. I can't understand how they feel it's any of their concern, it's not like it's causing any problems. And besides, it's not like it's a common thing, which it isn't. The very first time.

Jeez, I can't stand having a roommate. I feel as if I have no privacy and feel uncomfortable being in the room with him. Thankfully, I'm going to end this crap.

I just had a bowl of this delicious vegetarian chili that I cooked for dinner. Everyone in my house likes it except my sister, who doesn't eat anything resembling a soup or stew.

Mmmmmmmmm, chili. Without the beef you can taste the vegetables more, which is what I love about it. Yum!

Edit: my picky sister actually had a small bowl and liked it! I'm shocked :eek:

...and pretty pleased with myself, if I'm honest :p

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

I feel rather annoyed and awkward. This morning I woke up with my roommate having a few friends in the room. Which terrified the fuzz out of me. They didn't leave until a little before 1 in the afternoon. So guess what weirdo Razzlecherry did? He stayed in the bed until they left, pretending to be asleep. A little after 9 am to a little before 1 pm I just laid in my bed pretending to sleep.

The worse part is the kids were commenting on me oversleeping, as if it's some kind of deranged act. The comments tore me up inside. I can't understand how they feel it's any of their concern, it's not like it's causing any problems. And besides, it's not like it's a common thing, which it isn't. The very first time.

Jeez, I can't stand having a roommate. I feel as if I have no privacy and feel uncomfortable being in the room with him. Thankfully, I'm going to end this crap.

Aw, i'm sorry about this. It sounds like it was a painful morning.

laure15

Today was unusual. Several times, I've been distracted by past memories of bullying and harassment. Memories of bullies spreading malicious, exaggerated gossips about me, telling other people to hate/shun me, shouting horrid things at me in class and embarassing me in front of everyone, treating me like sh**, etc. These memories are so annoying, I want to set fire to them. People can be so cruel and irrational. I prefer the company of animals.

truffleshuffle

Today was unusual. Several times, I've been distracted by past memories of bullying and harassment. Memories of bullies spreading malicious, exaggerated gossips about me, telling other people to hate/shun me, shouting horrid things at me in class and embarassing me in front of everyone, treating me like sh**, etc. These memories are so annoying, I want to set fire to them. People can be so cruel and irrational. I prefer the company of animals.
Sorry you went though that Laure no one should ever have to go though something like that.

MikeyC

tumblr_lzwodl9J3Y1r8rwfdo1_400.jpg
There are girls out there with all three attributes. I've met them. Unfortunately other men have gotten her before I had a chance.

I'm sorry. I was bullied in school, too. It sucks.

Sephiroth

I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulders,what's the point of this life?, I can't stand the pain anymore,give me more medication so I can just forget I'm alive because I can't face myself another day no not anymore!,missing my own self where did I go?,I will never know I have enough but I can't let go..