Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Solitudes_Grace

My mom is arguing with my dad again. Sometimes, I wish they would just get a divorce, so I would not have to listen to this crap anymore.

My wi-fi will probably be off within the next hour (most likely anyway), so... I guess this is... goodbye *sniff*

See you around guys.

MikeyC

My mom is arguing with my dad again. Sometimes, I wish they would just get a divorce, so I would not have to listen to this crap anymore.
I grew up with my parents fighting and arguing so I can understand your point of view. Sometimes a divorce is a lot better for everyone involved. Sorry you have to hear that.

My wi-fi will probably be off within the next hour (most likely anyway), so... I guess this is... goodbye *sniff*

See you around guys.
:greeting:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I cannot go to bed after 1 am on days I am supposed to be in class by 8 am. It does not work

Last edited:

drganon

Depressed. Not a good night to be a republican. Day at work also sucked. Bombed a quiz two days ago. This week isn't going well for me.

I feel like a guest on this planet. Everyone and everything other then Earth's very nature, seems backwards. Which is unlikely. Statistically that can only mean that I, myself, am backwards.

No matter what mental momentum I manage to gain, that course breaking brick wall never seems to be far ahead. It's troubling and profusely confusing. So few things actually make sense.

Labyrinthine

So while this is old news now, there's a privately owned toll on the way to one of the cities that was badly affected during the hurricane. When the city allowed people back in, said toll opened. There was even an article about it. Talk about kicking people when they're down.

Well, I still have Internet. Maybe they're going to shut if off at midnight tonight. Hmm. Don't know. Oh well, I'm not complaining!

It snowed today and it actually built up a little. It looks beautiful outside. Snow on the ground, a cup of hot tea, and a Resident Evil novel = a little bit of happiness :)

Also, totally random and unrelated - I don't understand why people aren't "allowed" to like the band Creed. I get that they're not the greatest and they seem to have religious-sounding lyrics, but I genuinely like some of their music. If you tell people you like Creed though, they mock you for it. It's uncool to like Creed. Pfft, whatever. I'm not a die hard fan but I do like Creed. So kiss my pale little behind, haters! :p

Last edited:

MikeyC

So while this is old news now, there's a privately owned toll on the way to one of the cities that was badly affected during the hurricane. When the city allowed people back in, said toll opened. There was even an article about it. Talk about kicking people when they're down.
That's pretty low. :thumbdown:

Starry

Ugh... I wish didn't feel anxious when I'm left on my own... My husband's had to go to the dentist again today (he also had to go Wednesday and will go again tomorrow and then next week too as he needs quite a lot of work doing.)... I was okay on Wednesday, but today I'm feeling anxious. I hate my anxiety! Anxious around people, anxious on my own, anxious about health, anxious about going outside, anxious about everything! UGH!