Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

They still haven't shut the wi-fi off, although the company left a voicemail today informing us they'd be shutting it off soon :idontknow: Whatevah. Free wi-fi, woot.

surewhynot

They still haven't shut the wi-fi off, although the company left a voicemail today informing us they'd be shutting it off soon :idontknow: Whatevah. Free wi-fi, woot.

Start downloading all the stuff you can while you still have time, QUICK OPA DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET :mad:

Hoppy

My right foot hurts. My left hip hurts. I can barely walk. I have a thing that has to be finished tomorrow, and the machine I had to use just broke.

Nothing anybody can do about it, I just feel sorry for myself, so I am looking for sympathy here.

Dreamscape

I still feel lonely in this empty room. checking facebook gives me depressed, i don't feel anything other than desperation. I'm stuck.

Hoppy

First alternative didn't work.

Second alternative didn't work.

Now going of to try the third.

What I really want to do is to lay down on the floor and cry.

Hoppy

Third alternative did work. Not very well, but it is good enough.

And this little part of the job is done, even though I did manage to get my thumb caught so now I have a blue thumbnail.

But let us all sing together!!!

I just realized the afternoon is the afternoon because it's after noon - after 12 pm. I mean I never really thought about it before, I just always thought of it as its own word. haha

MikeyC

I just realized the afternoon is the afternoon because it's after noon - after 12 pm. I mean I never really thought about it before, I just always thought of it as its own word. haha
Slow on the uptake there, Opal? ;)

Although, technically, any time of day except noon is after noon, right? :eek:

Starry

I've been busy recently making mini Christmas stockings for family members plus Christmas tree decorations... Here's a selections of the latter:

christmas045.jpg

Remus

Staff member
^ There's a member on SAUK that makes party cakes and dancing attire as a quite profitable self employed business.

MrJones

So many new posts everywhere o_O

I don't feel like I have much to offer in here anymore and I guess uni needs most of my attention, plus this new layout doesn't make me want to come more often ::p:
Anyway, as always, my inbox is open for anyone :)

Lea

Banned
It sometimes occurs to me that the most important things in life are nowhere to be found on internet, and there is noone to say them to us. ..