Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

JuiceB

today i thought about suicide. and imagining the people reactions. i can't handle pressure.
I don't think anybody would want something like that. I've had thoughts like that for the past 2 years but I know deep down it's not what I want to happen. It's the pain and loneliness I want to end, not my life.

Gaucho

I don't think anybody would want something like that. I've had thoughts like that for the past 2 years but I know deep down it's not what I want to happen. It's the pain and loneliness I want to end, not my life.

hello, thats exactly how I feel. I just want this suffering to have a end. and feel that feeling of happiness again. i want my life to have a meaning, then i could fight for something, but there is nothing to fight for, just a huge emptiness.

Srijita52

I can definitely relate.

Starry

I've just finished performing surgery on a bear whose bowels had burst open, a cow who had unfortunately lost all of her limbs and had torn open udders... I had to amputate one of her horns too... And on a rockin' rat called Mister Twister who had torn his vocal chords during a particularly energetic concert and unfortunately also suffered a ruptured throat... Very delicate the last one...

Don't worry... I'm not mad (Or not quite THAT mad, anyway), they are some of my dog's toys which her teeth had damaged. ^_-

JuiceB

I've just finished performing surgery on a bear whose bowels had burst open, a cow who had unfortunately lost all of her limbs and had torn open udders... I had to amputate one of her horns too... And on a rockin' rat called Mister Twister who had torn his vocal chords during a particularly energetic concert and unfortunately also suffered a ruptured throat... Very delicate the last one...

Don't worry... I'm not mad (Or not quite THAT mad, anyway), they are some of my dog's toys which her teeth had damaged. ^_-

You know, you really had me confused there for awhile. Fantastic imagination! :)

MikeyC

1BlackSheep

I gave up on stuffies looooong ago! They last all of about 5 minutes here! The black Kong is the only toy which can stand up to one of my dogs! ::p:

I was out of the room for a few minutes and when I came back I found my cat eating a chocolate muffin I had saved for later. He didn't eat much, but goddammit that scared me. Were I gone for a few more minutes he could've ate a lethal amount.

This is one of the reasons I don't like having chocolate products around. It takes a tiny overlooked element, like storing it in a location they can get to, to lure them to a tasty poison.

1BlackSheep

I was out of the room for a few minutes and when I came back I found my cat eating a chocolate muffin I had saved for later. He didn't eat much, but goddammit that scared me. Were I gone for a few more minutes he could've ate a lethal amount.

This is one of the reasons I don't like having chocolate products around. It takes a tiny overlooked element, like storing it in a location they can get to, to lure them to a tasty poison.
When I was a kid, we had a dog that ate an entire, 1 pound box of chocolates and chewed through a tin can of Almond Roca and ate most of that, gold wrappers and all. Somehow she survived without incident - just lots of gold foil in her poops! ::p: After that incident, the Christmas candy was always put in the cupboard!

Beatmetrics

All the bitching and complaining I wonder what will happen if I just stop. Does sounding off - on how you feel about things equivalent too yelling into speakerphone. What would happen if I was silent? Roll of the shoulder who cares it was old new just the second after it happened type of feeling....just become silent. Does it make you more of a lady...i don't know how much of one I could be with out completely loosing who I am. Worth a go.

Starry

I gave up on stuffies looooong ago! They last all of about 5 minutes here! The black Kong is the only toy which can stand up to one of my dogs! ::p:

Hehe, you've gotta love dogs, even when they're destroying toys! ^_^ My dog used to destroy them outright, but as soon as she learned that they got taken away if she did that, she stopped! Now they just end up generally damaged due to wear and tear... So things like limbs falling off are actually fairly rare... I generally only need to repair or discard them every few months.

Phoenixx

^ I've never heard of a cat going after a chocolate muffin before. Glad she didn't eat much.

We used to have a cat that would jump on the table if there was an open bag of potato chips and he'd help himself. That same cat would also open the bread box, pull the loaf of bread out, and sleep in it. He was damn clever, and he never took no for an answer either. He pretty much made his own rules and there was no stopping him. :rolleyes:

this_portrait

Cleaning my apartment high and low. I haven't been this productive in quite a while, but it feels nice. Much better than sleeping all day in clutter.