Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Reminds me of this article I read - Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

chicken-nugget-paste.jpeg

Warning - If you have a weak stomach then you don't want to know.

Oh, good god. I really don't want to know. It's ice cream. IT'S ICE CREAM!

tumblr_m9owa3wOMG1qfz0fg.gif

Holy hell. Don't quote that picture and look at the name in the link. It tells you what it is. Good thing I don't eat this or eat at McDonald's, but I'll never get this out of my head. :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Mmm, gotta love that pink ice cream. ::p: ;)
(mechanically separated chicken)

Seriously though, that's disgusting.

Invisibleman

That reminds me of another McDonalds story. Me and my friend were sneaking around out back of Mcdonalds when we seen this shed type thing with no roof. We climbed onto a garbage can to look inside and there were TONS of oil drums filled to the brim with grease. We stood up and threw a massive boulder in one and THUD the boulder hits the grease and stops dead! Then it began to sink in slowwwwwwwly like quicksand. *Vomit*

cowboyup

I haven't done a thing today other than play on the computer.
Roaming around youtube and pinterest too.

totally nonproductive day. I'm fine with that.

MikeyC

Despite everything with McDonald's (and other fast food chains), I would still eat there. It takes a fair amount to gross me out.

GraybeardGhost

It's amazing how the tiniest, most insignificant little thing can completely destroy my equilibrium and send me into a deep, dark funk.

Phoenixx

I just realized I did my history assignment all wrong. This whole weekend I searched for political cartoons and did summaries, thinking we had a drop box to turn it into. Turns out he offered the freaking assignment online.

tumblr_m9s8doTqMK1r047fs.gif

I don't know whether I should be completely pissed that I basically wasted my time or relieved that it's already there.

I'm such an idiot. -_-

Edit: None of my already made summaries fit for the assignment. I have to start all over. *cries*

Last edited: