Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

JuiceB

I am thinking of selling my electric guitar and buying a bass guitar instead. I have visions of pumping out mean basslines. I fear I would miss the electric guitar though once it's gone.

Not that I am really any good at music anyway.
You have a talent for playing then just work on it. Not for anyone else but for yourself.

Those teen nick shows are depressing... and full of horrendous acting. Seriously cringe-worthy how cheesy the shows are :p

And why are they all Australian? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I find it odd teen nick added a bunch of Australian shows.

Then again, I guess it isn't any weirder than our shows being played in Australia.

But... Alien Surfgirls? REALLY???

MikeyC

Those teen nick shows are depressing... and full of horrendous acting. Seriously cringe-worthy how cheesy the shows are :p

And why are they all Australian? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I find it odd teen nick added a bunch of Australian shows.

Then again, I guess it isn't any weirder than our shows being played in Australia.

If they're Australian, they should totally be Kangaroo Surfgirls or something. ;)

shakethelight

ugh, I know honesty is a good thing but I think I am too honest with how I feel. I just let it alll out. I shouldn't be allowed to have a cellphone or any other form of communication. And since I rarely leave the batcave I won't feel like such a moron.

oh great i have a txt message...

Nathália

Maybe they're trying the whole metamorphoses/goosebumps era thing again?

If they're Australian, they should totally be Kangaroo Surfgirls or something. ;)

:D Lol, that would be worth watching.

ugh, I know honesty is a good thing but I think I am too honest with how I feel. I just let it alll out. I shouldn't be allowed to have a cellphone or any other form of communication. And since I rarely leave the batcave I won't feel like such a moron.

Well, many need somebody to relate to or open up too, you may be lonely, but not a moron. So sorry.

MikeyC

Sometimes being too honest can be a bad thing. As long as you're not pointing out someone's skin condition or asking a woman if she's "heavily pregnant or just fat," you should be okay. :)

So my new laptop has already run into a problem! My hard drive space says there's only 200GB of space, when there should be 500GB. What? Now I've got to somehow find out what's wrong. For whatever reason, I can feel myself getting depressed about this, which is stupid. I think I should go to bed, have a big sleep, and then have a big breakfast tomorrow morning to forget about it.

Phoenixx

Hehe same::p: I look out to see the little kids being dropped off at their first day of kindergarten and im like " MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
^ Haha I think like that too whenever I see a school bus. I know, I'm still in school since I'm in college, but at least I get a month and a half break in between semesters and I get done sooner. ::p:

Beatmetrics

Ever feel as though there is a constant hole in your heart. Your trying to figure out how to fill it my self enjoyment, positive thinking, creative living, not trying to invite bad people or things into life however your left with feeling as though most people you run into are D***s and you can't enjoy to many friends because they don't like alot of things you do and you can't enjoy freaking job because the way things work is sOOOOOOOO retarded. I try to ignore it but today....I don't know .... I could have everything I want but I still feel as though I don't amount to a damn thing....I still feel like no body.

Last edited:

JuiceB

I try to ignore it but today....I don't know .... I could have everything I want but I still feel as though I don't amount to a damn thing....I still feel like no body.

I have thought of that too. If I won the lottery I'd still feel like a loser because nothing would be solved.

MikeyC

Ever feel as though there is a constant hole in your heart. Your trying to figure out how to fill it my self enjoyment, positive thinking, creative living, not trying to invite bad people or things into life however your left with feeling as though most people you run into are D***s and you can't enjoy to many friends because they don't like alot of things you do and you can't enjoy freaking job because the way things work is sOOOOOOOO retarded. I try to ignore it but today....I don't know .... I could have everything I want but I still feel as though I don't amount to a damn thing....I still feel like no body.
I have felt like this before, yeah. Sorry to hear you're going through it, too. ::(:

cowboyup

I feel like this is how I look when I try to smile lately:

PS..Yes, I am a Big Bang theory addict.
Sheldon-What-do-you-want-me-to-do-Smile_o_137057.jpg
[/IMG]

Phoenixx

I want this hairstyle!

View attachment 2821

The face wouldn't hurt either ;)
^ That's really pretty. :)

A hairstyle that I'd kill to have is Ginnifer Goodwin's pixie cut.

GGoodwin_V_11aug10_pa_b.jpg

Oh my gosh it's so freaking gorgeous!♥ I have always loved pixie cuts. I think I might have the right face shape for one, but my hair is way too thin and curly. If I cut my hair that short it would be a kinky curly mess and I would just look awful. And no way would I straighten my hair every day. Too much damage.

shakethelight

i'm in such a weird place mentally. I want to go back in time, I miss the way things you used to be. Of coarse being the masochist I am, I am just going torture myself all night with things I'll never have again.