Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I'm already looking forward to the next time I go on another trip to some other cool place. I've had more fun this summer than I ever had in years, and barely even had time to sleep.:D it's also great when you're with someone you can't get bored with, who's fun,awesome, and who is up to pretty much anything I suggest.:D
I'm so happy that you've found a really nice guy, Vamp. You deserve that!

I just realized I did my history assignment all wrong. This whole weekend I searched for political cartoons and did summaries, thinking we had a drop box to turn it into. Turns out he offered the freaking assignment online.

I don't know whether I should be completely pissed that I basically wasted my time or relieved that it's already there.

I'm such an idiot. -_-

Edit: None of my already made summaries fit for the assignment. I have to start all over. *cries*
Oh, I'm sorry. ::(: That's got to really suck. I don't really have much advice except to just get stuck into it again, as much as that's going to be a draining, unmotivating experience.

When will I learn to stop overthinking and say whatever comes to my mind?
Overthinking allows you to carefully choose your words instead of blurting out any old thing, which can be seen as a positive trait!

Srijita52

Overthinking allows you to carefully choose your words instead of blurting out any old thing, which can be seen as a positive trait!
Yeah but not when it stops you from saying anything at all cos you tend to overanalyse every single word in your head and how people might respond to them. This is exactly what happens to me all the time.
Same here. Though, I wish I had the balls to just be honest once in awhile without that fear of hurting other people emotionally.
Same here Graeme.

Srijita52

I just realized I did my history assignment all wrong. This whole weekend I searched for political cartoons and did summaries, thinking we had a drop box to turn it into. Turns out he offered the freaking assignment online.

tumblr_m9s8doTqMK1r047fs.gif

I don't know whether I should be completely pissed that I basically wasted my time or relieved that it's already there.

I'm such an idiot. -_-

Edit: None of my already made summaries fit for the assignment. I have to start all over. *cries*

Oh that truly sucks. I agree with Mikey though, just keep working on it again although it won't a pleasent thing to do.

Nathália

I hate it when my sister have to drive me home because she just triggers me. She is driving all crazy and her kids are in the back seat sliding into the doors with no seat belt and bumping into the back of the seats when she stops. Me and my mother makes them put their seat belt on, but she does not, Idk wtf is wrong with her. It triggers me for a reason, that I rather not go into. I've been out of therapy for a long while. I need it because I'm bubbling about so many different things and I can't say it because it disturbs other people. I wish I had low energy and could just fall asleep right now.

MrJones

I take 10 days off the site to study and I find 9 new pages full of threads to read... I hope I didn't miss much XD

Edit: new posts in 206 threads wow o_O

Last edited:

huzzah

I'm pretty nervous right now, I'm just starting college and I invited one of my classmates to dinner, we've talked some online but we haven't spoken much in real life other than when we went to dinner with another person I already knew in real life last week. Even then my voice was really wobbly and I kind of held back in conversation so I don't know how I'm going to do this time when it's just him and me

KiaKaha

Banned
My new philosophy to dating:

I am no longer going to put up with womens bull****. Not to sound insulting, but I have been looking back on my experience with women - and the majority of the time I have been used, controlled, insulted, manipulated, guilt tripped, dismissed, taken for granted, lead on and just generally been treated like garbage as well as a wide range of passive aggressive type behaviours - and I'm tired of it - it's actually quite depressing looking back.

She's not that special - and I'm not that desperate.

Next time - I am only going to expend my emotional and physical energy on a girl that actually wants to spend time with me, and has the common courtesy to treat me well - as I would do her.

coyote

My new philosophy to dating:

I am no longer going to put up with womens bull****. Not to sound insulting, but I have been looking back on my experience with women - and the majority of the time I have been used, controlled, insulted, manipulated, guilt tripped, dismissed, taken for granted, lead on and just generally been treated like garbage as well as a wide range of passive aggressive type behaviours - and I'm tired of it - it's actually quite depressing looking back.

She's not that special - and I'm not that desperate.

Next time - I am only going to expend my emotional and physical energy on a girl that actually wants to spend time with me, and has the common courtesy to treat me well - as I would do her.

please understand that i don't mean this to be argumentative:

but that's exactly what i've been trying to tell you

you can't MAKE someone want to be with you - regardless of how much you like them or how much you think they should like you - ultimately it's their call

the best you can do is offer to spend time with them and hope they reciprocate - you can't define the relationship before it begins

good luck, man

KiaKaha

Banned
^ No I have always realized that. I have never had a problem with rejection, in fact all I have ever wanted is for people to be honest and straight up - in a tactful way of course. What I am talking about is respect of my feelings, courtesy and generally behaving in a considerate manner - without all the passive aggressive horse****. Is that not what all of us want? I don't see how that is an unreasonable request.

I completely realize that It's in the other parties hands - I am merely saying that I am no longer putting up with it. Because I am tired of feeling unappreciated and used.

I am not sure you quite feel where I am coming from or understanding me correctly - I am not trying to define anything before it has started, only trying to advocate a mutual degree of respect and consideration for another person. I dont see how that excuses people from treating other people like dirt - or justifying it. Once again I reiterate the my thoughts from the first post. I am quite certain no one wants to be treated the way that I have been in the past - I cant change people rudeness - so I am merely saying.... I am done with girls who do treat me this way.

Why is it I read posts about guys treating girls like crap and it's all - "what a jerk" "you can do better" "you shouldn't put up with that" but when it's the other way around it's "misinterpreting" "misreading" or as you say, defining things before they start. Its - just - plain - rude/spiteful/mean/inconsiderate... Being treated poorly, man or woman - just isn't on.
My feelings and emotions are not toys.

As usual - I give and extend civilities and courteous gestures to others - I realize that they are not always reciprocated back to me. It frustrates me yes, it's insulting. Which is why I no longer have time for it.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Yeah but not when it stops you from saying anything at all cos you tend to overanalyse every single word in your head and how people might respond to them. This is exactly what happens to me all the time.
I guess. In those cases, if you really feel you have to say something, then it's akin to taking a risk. So, take a risk and say what's on your mind, whether or not you feel it's going to be the right and wrong thing to say. I say stupid, uninteresting, and unusual things all the time, and people still talk to me, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. ;)

I hate it when my sister have to drive me home because she just triggers me. She is driving all crazy and her kids are in the back seat sliding into the doors with no seat belt and bumping into the back of the seats when she stops. Me and my mother makes them put their seat belt on, but she does not, Idk wtf is wrong with her. It triggers me for a reason, that I rather not go into. I've been out of therapy for a long while. I need it because I'm bubbling about so many different things and I can't say it because it disturbs other people. I wish I had low energy and could just fall asleep right now.
Isn't that illegal? The kids should definitely have their seat belts on, because they could be seriously injured or die if a crash occurs, or even some sudden braking.

I'm pretty nervous right now, I'm just starting college and I invited one of my classmates to dinner, we've talked some online but we haven't spoken much in real life other than when we went to dinner with another person I already knew in real life last week. Even then my voice was really wobbly and I kind of held back in conversation so I don't know how I'm going to do this time when it's just him and me
For you to invite this guy to dinner, he must be pretty special. :) Good luck.

Nathália

Isn't that illegal? The kids should definitely have their seat belts on, because they could be seriously injured or die if a crash occurs, or even some sudden braking.

She's a wack job. 2 years ago one of them unbuckled their child seat and unlocked the door as we were about to drive unto the highway and I look back in the car seat is flying out the door and the door just open, air in my face while she's just speeding and listening to her idiot bump bump music. Luckily she was not hurt or ran over, an old man stopped ran out to help the child. My sister gets back in the car after the indecent happened and starts laughing about it on the phone to her friend. Now she has child lock on her door, but still. I have yelled at my sister so much, it is not doing anything, because she is a nut job. I think she's a psychopath because she is intelligent, but she does not have emotions where there are supposed to be emotions. It makes me so mad every time It think about it, my mother is only close to her because she is scared where her grand kids might end up. Long story with more crap. See this is why I need my therapist because I am ranting about this, no matter how much I break down and try to talk, it does nothing. (-_-)

MikeyC

She's a wack job. 2 years ago one of them unbuckled their child seat and unlocked the door as we were about to drive unto the highway and I look back in the car seat is flying out the door and the door just open, air in my face while she's just speeding and listening to her idiot bump bump music. Luckily she was not hurt or ran over, an old man stopped ran out to help the child. My sister gets back in the car after the indecent happened and starts laughing about it on the phone to her friend. Now she has child lock on her door, but still. I have yelled at my sister so much, it is not doing anything, because she is a nut job. I think she's a psychopath because she is intelligent, but she does not have emotions where there are supposed to be emotions. It makes me so mad every time It think about it, my mother is only close to her because she is scared where her grand kids might end up. Long story with more crap. See this is why I need my therapist because I am ranting about this, no matter how much I break down and try to talk, it does nothing. (-_-)
Wow, I'm so sorry. I can see it affects you a lot, as it would affect me, too. The kids are close to killing themselves with their actions, and your sister is doing nothing to stop the behaviour.

You say there's no emotions where there should be emotions. That could indicate some kind of mental imbalance. I wonder what that could be, though. Hopefully you can talk to someone about this because you don't want to have it eating away at you forever.