Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lea

Banned
I am crucified on the job market, totally. I feel like ill dog searching on the junkyard for scraps, not sure if I will even be able to eat them as they are so disgusting and only make me even more ill than I am.

Hoppy

292393_361531820591356_233361759_n.jpg

I had a pretty good day today :) My family, though far from perfect, cares so much about me. And my friends, even after all this time... They may not be my closest friends but then all the more amazing of them to be so sweet to me. I feel so uplifted.

But man, some people are just pathetic when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. When you're practically begging... and incessant flattery...
03_510x700.gif

Desperate is not attractive. Sorry.

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

I think suicide is my only option, I will never find that ****ing work or where to go.

No, Lea, it isn't. Please don't feel this way. If you're lost as to where you want to go, then try walking anywhere. "Explore" the realm of possibilities and try new things. And you'll get a job too. Try volunteering to pass the time, okay?

Lea

Banned
No, Lea, it isn't. Please don't feel this way. If you're lost as to where you want to go, then try walking anywhere. "Explore" the realm of possibilities and try new things. And you'll get a job too. Try volunteering to pass the time, okay?

Haha excellent advices, but thanks.

I hate it when people assume that a breed of a dog is what defines them as an animal. It's not an iPhone you buy, that is the same each and every time.

I'm getting so sick of pet owners being so ignorant about the basics. You have to -raise- pets, they're not plants that'll grow up just fine if you give them nutrition. You have to maintain their mind as well as their body. Of course different breed have different attributes and qualities, but at least 80% of how they act and misbehave is their own doing.

Don't even get me started on people that buy dogs and cats as fashion accessories.

karl:-/

It's been a while sinse I've posted on here, nd I've came bk consumed with anger nd hatred towards my HH. I've started to self harm again nd feel so empty after I do it. It's not the same I don't feel the release like I used too. Probably as there is no hope for my HH being cured any time soon.. **** I'm so messed up right now but I don't want to see a doctor as I've lost all hope in them too.. this could be a destructive path I'm on...

Phoenixx

I hate it when people assume that a breed of a dog is what defines them as an animal. It's not an iPhone you buy, that is the same each and every time.

I'm getting so sick of pet owners being so ignorant about the basics. You have to -raise- pets, they're not plants that'll grow up just fine if you give them nutrition. You have to maintain their mind as well as their body. Of course different breed have different attributes and qualities, but at least 80% of how they act and misbehave is their own doing.

Don't even get me started on people that buy dogs and cats as fashion accessories.
^ Ugh, tell me about it. I was just having this discussion last night with my brother at dinner about someone we know who does that. Having pets just to have like they're materialistic items. It makes me sick.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It's been a while sinse I've posted on here, nd I've came bk consumed with anger nd hatred towards my HH. I've started to self harm again nd feel so empty after I do it. It's not the same I don't feel the release like I used too. Probably as there is no hope for my HH being cured any time soon.. **** I'm so messed up right now but I don't want to see a doctor as I've lost all hope in them too.. this could be a destructive path I'm on...

::(: Aw, Karl! Sorry to hear that yer feeling that way. Self-harm isn't going to help matter. It's just making things worse, really. I've struggled with that, myself. Sorry, I don't really know what else to say, to be honest. I hope yer gonnae be okay, mate...?
smiley-hug005.gif

Vampayah88

I hate it when I'm on my laptop chatting and then someone who's bored decides to walk in and come sit by me, STARING at whatever im doing. It makes me uncomfortable, I have to stop my conversation and everything else and start browsing randomly or something. If I say it bothers me, they get mad. wtf. how much more nicely do u want me to put it? do I have to tell you to F*CK OFF and mind your own business?