Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why do people bother talking to me, or even making small talk with me? I have nothing interesting to say. Nothing!

I'm quite boring, truth be told.

Invisibleman

God im so tired. Its 8 in the morning and I havent slept yet. I just couldnt bring myself to since I seen that spider as big as my goddamn fist escape under the bed::eek::

I think I may have to get surgery on my right arm. The pain is becoming intolerable. I need to have an ice pack attached at the moment be somewhat at ease.

It's not carpal tunnel as I previously expected. It's more likely an old injury acting out.

montejocarlo

LET-GO.jpg

tumblr_lsao1oByta1qzbcjoo1_500.jpg

you_are_safe.jpg

Last edited:

Foxface

I stumble, and fall, back down, give up. Past catches me before I fall. Take my hand and we walk off with the best of friends.

MrJones

I think I may have to get surgery on my right arm. The pain is becoming intolerable. I need to have an ice pack attached at the moment be somewhat at ease.

It's not carpal tunnel as I previously expected. It's more likely an old injury acting out.
Man, I'm sorry :(
If surgery means having a healthy arm again, good luck with it, and I hope everything goes well :)
Keep us updated!!!

Ouch! sorry to hear your in pain atm puma. *Hugs*

xkcd is the best. The latest "What If" post is awesome :D

Everybody Jump

lol, I liked that.::p:

My unhealthy relationship with Nutella has got to stop!:rolleyes: Pity they don't have rehab for sugar addictions.:D

coyote

i was surprised to see the "Christian Singles" online dating add appear onscreen just beneath my photo when visiting my SPW personal profile

my assistant, Hubert, has had his mouth taped shut for this reason

twiggle

The world is a pretty big place and there’s love and good stuff in it you just have to find it your home is not the world. Just try not to hurt people and most importantly don’t hurt yourself, look for your own happiness and rub it off onto others spread the good stuff there’s too much suffering be a contributor to its suicide.

Brilliant :D