Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

I don't hate humanity.. I love people. But i think 10-15% of all people are just douchebags. That counts to about 1 billion douchebags in the whole world, and 1 in every 7-10.

I try to think that we all have good and bad in us, that the bad in others is just a reflection of what's bad in us, that we all share the same seeds of emotion, that we are all the same.

But then, some people are just douchebags. It's not at all a bad thing. They are your teachers. And having them in a 1:7 ratio really isn't that bad at all.

twiggle

I don't hate humanity.. I love people. But i think 10-15% of all people are just douchebags. That counts to about 1 billion douchebags in the whole world, and 1 in every 7-10.

I try to think that we all have good and bad in us, that the bad in others is just a reflection of what's bad in us, that we all share the same seeds of emotion, that we are all the same.

But then, some people are just douchebags. It's not at all a bad thing. They are your teachers. And having them in a 1:7 ratio really isn't that bad at all.

This is exactly how I feel too. That there are lots of people in the world who just don't care for others at all, as long as they're okay.

I never like admitting to not liking people - I try and see the good in everybody, because liking people is far more enjoyable a feeling than not liking them.

But some people... I just do not see any good in them at all.

Just like there are some people who go the extra mile to be nice, courteous and good - there will be others who go the way of the reverse.
They spoil it for everybody else.
Like my best-friend's abusive boyfriend. He has absolutely no redeemable qualities and last night I even found out he's a homophobe, on top of everything else! People like him don't reserve one iota of respect from anybody.

I think it's perfectly reasonable and acceptable to hate people sometimes. We shouldn't feel bad if we don't like a few people.

Last edited:

Daniel089

I only wish I knew what's really going on inside of me. I met a brand new person 2 days ago in my city, everything went quite well, but I just don't know where to put this new aquaintance in my life, only and only due to the facts that I rarely have social experiences these days, and generally, ever since I exist. Nevertheless I'm maybe worrying about the future (because we will meet in the future), but I'm confused in the present as well. :(

Last edited:

Beatmetrics

Just interested in what it's really like being a mob wife.... I watch the show but I'm just wondering if that's really what it's like.

Dude, that's expensive :eek:
But if you think it's worth it, better luck next time, man! =D

It's kinda odd to me. Normally I wouldn't even begin to think about spending this much on what is essentially a toy with sound/light effects. Fanboyism is a strong thing I guess. ;3 There are still auctions going, so I'll have a second chance.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
51mAWGMcDgL.jpg

Thinkin' about gettin' one o' these Zoom H2n Hand-held Recorder microphones this week tae record ma voice with. At £150, though - would it be a worthwhile investment? I'm partly unsure, but I'm goin' tae get it, anyway. Based upon the reviews I've read for it, recently.

this_portrait

Only 2 more full weeks of work as of right now, then it's my birthday. Doing the laundry right now (which is probably going to take a while, since other people in the building are doing theirs as well) and pretty soon I'm going to clean my place up a bit. As a reward, I'm going down around the corner and getting dinner at Chipotle.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
trying to use more smiley things so that people don't minterpret me

i think it's going well :Σ
You may consider using smilies that aren't ascii-based. Because sometimes I'll be sitting here all
sHa_computer.gif
and then you post a smiley I don't understand, so then I'm all
sCo_confused8.gif
, when I'm sure I'd probably be all
sHa_dielaughing2.gif
instead.