Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nathália

I guess I have a mysterious antipathy against people who have managed to get (I think) meaningless and disgusting tattoos. They really want to f*ck up their lives like this? Their view about life and their opinions about dozens of stuff IS going to change in their further lives!
In the same time why do I even care even? :-|

I say, let them tat up a donkey ainas on their forehead, their life, even if one might think it is ignorant. They will hopefully learn or have no issue and be proud of it, whatever good for them. Well they have high tech make up it it is that bad.

Finally reached over 100 members in the Social anxiety meet up group.
IT has taken nearly 2 years to get that far. I have 4 other organizers - who host events and help others support.
I guess I should feel proud.

Cheers and pat on the back to you. <3 :)

I'm considering seeing a doctor, because I'm tired of feeling sickly and nauseous whenever I step outside in the sun and heat. I can't even stand to be within 5 feet of of someone on the train because the feel of their body heat makes me feel sick to my stomach. Let's not forget the feeling of wanting to throw up once in a while. Part of me wonders if it's my medication making me feel more prone to being sick from certain physical feelings and smells.

::(: I'm very sorry you feel that ill. I hope you feel better or get help for that.

apparently the IM chatty bar thing doesn't work with the safari browser on the iPad

If anyone is tempting to chat me up, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't see

I feel like a cat with singed whiskers =€

Hi Coyote. :)

coyote

two questions...

1. is there an Ad Block plugin for iPad safari?

2. am i the only one who'd like to meet the woman in the Brookhaven Retreat ad?

God damnit. Power supply of my computer is dieing. I hate computers. It started to make noise about a month ago, as if the fan wasn't aligned right.

I can't even play games because it simply shuts off without warning. Which makes playing games entirely joyless as there's no progress being made. Laptop keyboard broken, and the power supply of my normal computer is failing.

KiaKaha

Banned
trying to use more smiley things so that people don't minterpret me

i think it's going well :Σ

Well it is not really about emoticons - if this is a statement about how I have perceived you as speaking down to people on occasion, we can openly discuss it if you wish - might be good to clear the air.
Unfortunately when it comes to criticizing or being shown that our own behavior is less than amiable or civilized the we tend to get a bit defensive, myself included - but if you don't know - how is one supposed to change?
I am not trying to attack or be rude - perhaps I am misinterpreting - perhaps not. Perhaps I am an oversensitive shrew. Only one way to find out though- other such sentiments have been mentioned before, so perhaps there is some truth to my assertion.

Last edited: