Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

HumanZ

It requires either a credit card number or a landline phone. Of which I have neither. :X

I can also verify by mail, but that's no help since the auction ends in less then a day.

Which one requires? eBay or PayPal? Hmmm, I remember there was some verifying things with PayPal that I could access my visa (electron). Haven't you added your credit card number already?

Foxface

There's a Portal Gun replica on eBay, located in Holland.. for a amazing price due to low bids.. I have the money.. the auction ends tomorrow at 11 in the morning; eBay doesn't allow me to verify the account.

Just f****** shoot me now. It would be my prize collectible.

I.. must have.. the precious. >xV

What I did, was I signed up to eBay, and then signed up to eBay. For you my first time purchasing, they had to verify my account, which tookma couple of weeks. They also waiting to the bank to approve the setting up my eBay to my abk account. The bank called to make sure that is was me, and that I wasn't being scammed or something.

After it is approved, everything goes though instantly. I onyl use eBay, becuase I don't have a credit card. The prepaid Visa cards are a piece ofcrap, they only work 5% of the time. I mostly use them for my iTunes, which I will stop using. Stupid Apple charges me for apps I already have, to freaken update them, I gotta pay for them all over again. Updates used to be free! I hate Apple. I have an Android phone, which I can find a good MP3 app for my music. No more being tide to a app manager etc.

Which one requires? eBay or PayPal? Hmmm, I remember there was some verifying things with PayPal that I could access my visa (electron). Haven't you added your credit card number already?

No no, it's only eBay that forms a problem at the moment. For PayPal I can use regular bank transfers to add funds, no credit card needed. eBay has this system where you have to verify who you are, and the only options they give you are through a credit card number or landline phone.

I have only a mobile phone and don't have a credit card. So that forms a bit of a problem. I've sent them a E-mail asking for assistance, and right now I'm waiting for their reply.

HumanZ

What I did, was I signed up to eBay, and then signed up to eBay. For you my first time purchasing, they had to verify my account, which tookma couple of weeks. They also waiting to the bank to approve the setting up my eBay to my abk account. The bank called to make sure that is was me, and that I wasn't being scammed or something.

Couple of weeks? Seriously? It took to me like 30 minutes. Went to my online bank service account and turned the online paying ON. Then added the credit card number and got the verifying code from PayPal. -> activated. I've never had any verifying requiments from eBay, just from PayPal. d075.gif

HumanZ

No no, it's only eBay that forms a problem at the moment. For PayPal I can use regular bank transfers to add funds, no credit card needed. eBay has this system where you have to verify who you are, and the only options they give you are through a credit card number or landline phone.

I have only a mobile phone and don't have a credit card. So that forms a bit of a problem. I've sent them a E-mail asking for assistance, and right now I'm waiting for their reply.

Okay.. Do you have Visa Electron? If do, you could perhaps try to verify with it? Visa is an actual credit card but Visa Electron is not.

If you have Visa Electron, you can just add your card number to PayPal and it will automatically take the money from your bank account. No need to add any funds or make banks transfers. Faster and easier. :)

Gaucho

my birthday is in a few weeks and ofcourse i won't make a party because i don't have friends, but even if i had friends i wouldn't make a party because i would be too scared that no one ould would like it and it would end as a epic fail.

my problem is that all my near family (aunt, dad, etc) want to spend the day with me, and i will have to explain them how i fail in every aspect of life. or even worse, make ridiculous arguments and justifying things.

Okay.. Do you have Visa Electron? If do, you could perhaps try to verify with it? Visa is an actual credit card but Visa Electron is not.

If you have Visa Electron, you can just add your card number to PayPal and it will automatically take the money from your bank account. No need to add any funds or make banks transfers. Faster and easier. :)

It would be far easier to just have a credit card for these kind of things. But it's really a cultural thing. Hardly anyone here uses them.So I'd really only use it for international purchases.

Which I can't do too often as it would send the wrong message due to my financial situation. Perhaps in the future, when things are more stable. :3

oscarwilde

Just saw one of my old classmates in the newspaper. I'm not jelly, it just makes me think what am I doing with my life? Others have achieved things, I, on the other hand sit on my ass all day counting my teardrops, listening to Boy George and Queen.

MrSunday

Who cares what other people achieve. End of the day, we will all die and leave everything behind. So just enjoy life as much as you can! *hugs*

Daniel089

Just saw one of my old classmates in the newspaper. I'm not jelly, it just makes me think what am I doing with my life? Others have achieved things, I, on the other hand sit on my ass all day counting my teardrops, listening to Boy George and Queen.

As you say you truly might not be jealous, but - I honestly think I'm wrong about the following - I think you have a little bit of self pity, which is pretty understandable. It's all because you desire for something that you did not have yet, if somebody then I quite know this feeling, you just have to believe it yourself, that you are controlling your own life, and as long as your successful in anything your on the right track. I think somewhere we all have a motivation to achieve many great things right now, I have to say I know that you also have it yourself :)

cowboyup

I had a creepy, crazy dream last night about a guy I knew and my mom ... in the dream, I caught them in um...precarious situation.
My mom passed away in 2004, and the guy I knew (actually still know) emailed me a couple weeks ago telling me he just burned all seasons of a tv show I wanted and he was going to drop it by the house for me...

weird.....

and gross...

Daniel089

I guess I have a mysterious antipathy against people who have managed to get (I think) meaningless and disgusting tattoos. They really want to f*ck up their lives like this? Their view about life and their opinions about dozens of stuff IS going to change in their further lives!
In the same time why do I even care even? :-|

this_portrait

I'm considering seeing a doctor, because I'm tired of feeling sickly and nauseous whenever I step outside in the sun and heat. I can't even stand to be within 5 feet of of someone on the train because the feel of their body heat makes me feel sick to my stomach. Let's not forget the feeling of wanting to throw up once in a while. Part of me wonders if it's my medication making me feel more prone to being sick from certain physical feelings and smells.

KiaKaha

Banned
Finally reached over 100 members in the Social anxiety meet up group.
IT has taken nearly 2 years to get that far. I have 4 other organizers - who host events and help others support.
I guess I should feel proud.

coyote

apparently the IM chatty bar thing doesn't work with the safari browser on the iPad

If anyone is tempting to chat me up, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't see

I feel like a cat with singed whiskers =€

coyote

Finally reached over 100 members in the Social anxiety meet up group.
IT has taken nearly 2 years to get that far. I have 4 other organizers - who host events and help others support.
I guess I should feel proud.

That's awesome!! =]