Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Why is rain so suiting and calming?

Is it the clearing of the streets, the suiting sound of droplets reaching the end of their journey from the sky, the feeling of a soft isolating wall around your house, the way nature breaches our artificially build shapes?

I kinda wish it'd rain heavily more often. And as I type this, it stops.

Hoppy

internal_monologue.png

Phoenixx

Woah, 5pm? Where'd my day go? :confused:
...Oh wait. Another day wasted in front of the computer and tv. (I can't seem to pull away from watching 2 hours of Daria in the morning...)
At least I did laundry. :rolleyes:

shakethelight

Woah, 5pm? Where'd my day go? :confused:
...Oh wait. Another day wasted in front of the computer and tv. (I can't seem to pull away from watching 2 hours of Daria in the morning...)
At least I did laundry. :rolleyes:

waiiiit, Daria is back on tv? what time?? this is the best news ive heard all day.

Phoenixx

waiiiit, Daria is back on tv? what time?? this is the best news ive heard all day.
^ Yeah, I just discovered it the other day. It's on MTV and apparently they've been running 3 hours worth of episodes every morning since June! I believe it starts at 9am. I always catch it around 10am and watch it til noon.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
imagine Billy Connolly as Bilbo...

"You want me to do what? Are ye daft? **** OFF!!"

short movie

:D If Billy Connolly were to approach playing Bilbo Baggins or any movie role he's offered the same way he does his stand-up comedy shows - not only would it be a short movie. The Hobbit would get probably get a Rated-R or NC-17 certification in America and 15 or 18 certificate in the UK. I'm actually quite surprised Billy Connolly's in a Disney movie (Brave) to be honest. Though, that said, I'd imagine his voice-recording sessions for that movie were f*ckin' hysterically.

Starry

Most people in this world are unbelievably useless... They're unable to be civil, to meet the most basic requirements for friendship, to display any sincere care or emotions for others... Selfish, insincere, self-absorbed, callous, irritating, ignorant - unable to even respond to a simple email - boring, self-pitying, while not caring at all about anyone else...

*Sigh* I hate it when I feel like this... I wouldn't if people didn't act in the above ways... But they do, so I should try to not feel like this... I do try... And I shall continue to try... I just wish others would work on their flaws too!

KiaKaha

Banned
Most people in this world are unbelievably useless... They're unable to be civil, to meet the most basic requirements for friendship, to display any sincere care or emotions for others... Selfish, insincere, self-absorbed, callous, irritating, ignorant - unable to even respond to a simple email - boring, self-pitying, while not caring at all about anyone else...

*Sigh* I hate it when I feel like this... I wouldn't if people didn't act in the above ways... But they do, so I should try to not feel like this... I do try... And I shall continue to try... I just wish others would work on their flaws too!

I hear you.