Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned

You know - even though that this supposed to be funny - I actually think that it's kind of sad to know that there are so many people out there who *dont* have any friends or any kind of support out there to make them feel validated and valued.

Loneliness and social isolation truly is something terrible - so much so that it really can kill you.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't what I'm gonnae ramble on about when I post ma voice? :confused:

Robert Burns poetry would be off-limits for the moment. Since I have to re-learn it! That's no an excuse, I've no read any Burns poems since I was wee. Though, Robert Burns does relate back to funny memory of when I first heard the word "F-U-C-K" for the first time. :D

So I could get a laugh from that. Then there's the swearing - which always hysterical delivered with a Scottish accent. And there's stereotypical image of Scotland, which should get a few laughs? Might try breakdown a few common Scots language expressions (since most Scots is a language in own right and not technically slang)?

KiaKaha

Banned
^I think you should just scream out "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!"

that would be kinda cool....
:p

I can barely stand the anticipation...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
^I think you should just scream out "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!"

that would be kinda cool....
:p

I can barely stand the anticipation...

That'll might come in handy when I reference the movie Braveheart to which I'll make 2 or 3 references to.

Should I just improvise the whole thing, though? Since I've already been advice tae dae it in ma Scottish accent? :D It probably - What the f**k am I saying? - it will be sweary! So I hope doesn't offend anyone here?!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
imgfave

This just made my blood boil. What the actual f*ck?

And then you might wonder why I get so upset when I read posts about how some guys look for "attractive" women.

I sometimes feel ashamed of being physically a woman. I'm tired of constantly being told I'm a worthless piece of sh*t.

Labyrinthine

imgfave

And then you might wonder why I get so upset when I read posts about how some guys look for "attractive" women.

Jeez. That image is awful.

I thoroughly agree with that one. It bothers me when people are so superficial, male and female alike. There is a reason those types don't have luck with the opposite sex, and it's not because of the other gender.

Nathália

imgfave

I sometimes feel ashamed of being physically a woman. I'm tired of constantly being told I'm a worthless piece of sh*t.

I'm so sorry that upset you. Yes it is annoying when you feel like you have to live up to a certain standard, but the people who judge you forget them. I'm sure you are not worthless, if people don't take you as you are then that is their issue. Yea it goes both ways for men I am sure it is hard for men too, but people can be very shallow and ignorant. It is why I keep my self and keep away from certain people.

Sorry I don't look like Megan fox or Beyonce, but I'm very loving and it is their loss. Let them chase females for looks. I am pretty sure you do not want a guy like that anyways. There are men and people out there who just want you because you make them feel special. I understand because I've been hurt and I don't know you, but can tell you have been too.

That marketing ad was just trying to convince people to buy their product, I'm sure someone would believe that. Plus because someone has acne, that does not mean they don't have a boyfriend.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry that upset you. Yes it is annoying when you feel like you have to live up to a certain standard, but the people who judge you forget them. I'm sure you are not worthless, if people don't take you as you are then that is their issue. Yea it goes both ways for men I am sure it is hard for men too, but people can be very shallow and ignorant. It is why I keep my self and keep away from certain people.

Sorry I don't look like Megan fox or Beyonce, but I'm very loving and it is their loss. Let them chase females for looks. I am pretty sure you do not want a guy like that anyways. There are men and people out there who just want you because you make them feel special. I understand because I've been hurt and I don't know you, but can tell you have been too.

That marketing ad was just trying to convince people to buy their product, I'm sure someone would believe that. Plus because someone has acne, that does not mean they don't have a boyfriend.

I've always refused to live to that standard. The cost of that was ending up being bullied, given weird looks and left alone without a single friend in my area. It's ridiculous.

I am glad I found the internet, otherwise I'd be a complete loner.

Thanks for your reply.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I was driving today and saw this kid from my brothers grade in another car. For some reason I remember back when I was in 9th or 10th grade once while I was waiting for my dad to come pick me up after track practice. He was there with a few people on the basketball team (middle school team, 2 years younger than me), and I was sitting by myself just minding my business. There was a janitor's broom next to them, the ones with the long heads that screw off. One of the other guys suggests, or more like commands, him to take the broom head and shake the dirt from it all over me. He starts walking over with it, a bit timidly, apologizes a few times and then starts to do it. He sort of said sorry the whole way through over and over, and a few times I said "well then stop/don't do it" but he kept going for a while. I may have grabbed at the broom head a few times, but I never tried to run or fight him off, it was just dirt.

I remember the tone of the sorry's fairly well, they stood out. He wasn't just a mean malicious person, young innocent kid. The pressures to fit in be accepted makes being a kid, or a human in general, hard. He wasn't beating himself and crying over doing something bad, his sorry's weren't like someone who is forced to do something that they don't want to do. It was more of a "i shouldn't do this, but I want the benefits."

Is that how we become who we are?

awkwardamanda

imgfave

I hope that was just some joke pic and not a real ad.
I enjoyed this comment:
You’re right I dont have A boyfriend. I have several. **** you proactive. If your product worked you wouldn’t have to make people feel ****ty to get them to buy it.
I've been using proactiv for a while. It helps but it isn't the miracle it's made out to be. The only reason I still bother with it is that I don't expect anything else to work better. Everything sucks. On top of having acne I also have a compulsive need to pick at my pimples and scabs. I've got so many scars. I'll never have clear skin. No, I do not have a boyfriend.::(:

Hellhound

Super Moderator

I've been using proactiv for a while. It helps but it isn't the miracle it's made out to be. The only reason I still bother with it is that I don't expect anything else to work better. Everything sucks. On top of having acne I also have a compulsive need to pick at my pimples and scabs. I've got so many scars. I'll never have clear skin. No, I do not have a boyfriend.::(:

Even if it was a joke, is still stupid.

You should stop using their products, they don't deserve earning any money. If you don't have a mate it's not because of the acne, it's because you just didn't come across the right person just yet. If anyone rejected you over that, they're worthless pieces of crap who don't deserve your company.

Nathália

I enjoyed this comment:

It is possible to have clear skin. I've tried proactive and it made me beet red in the face and it added more zits. I gave it a while for it to work, but it increased my condition. Everything is not for everybody. There are other ways also, I am sure. I know it does not seem like it. I got rid of my acne, I went though products that did jack squat for me, but now I have an issue with black heads in my face.

awkwardamanda

Even if it was a joke, is still stupid.

You should stop using their products, they don't deserve earning any money. If you don't have a mate it's not because of the acne, it's because you just didn't come across the right person just yet. If anyone rejected you over that, they're worthless pieces of crap who don't deserve your company.

Ok, I looked it up. It is a real ad. There's another that says girlfriend instead. That really does make me wanna stop using their ****. It's so bloody time consuming to use all the products, it's no wonder it doesn't work. It's cause I can't possibly put in that much time and effort. Oh, but I can drive myself crazy and spend half an hour trying to pop a few stubborn zits and scarring up my face. I got pissed off one day cause the stupid benzoyl peroxide bleached a brand new towel, so I tried Aveeno's Positively Clear line. I used it once and won't touch it again. The smell was disgusting. What a waste of money that was. Back to the shatty proactiv...:confused: