Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

Whenever I'm on public transportation and I have to stand up, the song "Don't Stand So Close to Me" by The Police starts running through my head.

SoScared

It's raining outside,going to buy cigs in the middle of the night,hope the clerk is
alone i don't want to walk around the block.

Hello Mr R Scared

Yeah, I’m nearly three weeks without a cig. Those night-time, early morning or in fact any time of day trips for cigs are a SA’s nightmare. All that standing outside buildings as well! I hope that is gone forever.

The only good thing I see for me about smoking outside is that I was already half prepared for the day before I finally set out for my daytime activities. Now, because I don’t go outside to smoke there can be quite a few hours between when I get up before I actually go out and formally greet the day. Even though I keep myself quite busy I suspect that my anxiety can become quite heightened as I wait to go out and meet people.

regards
Mr S Scared

MrJones

I wish I could get this crappy pop music out of my head, it's like some kind of twisted musical torture... :mad:
That's why I call it poop music, it stinks and if you accidentally find one, it will be stuck with you until you clean it by listening to proper music ::p:

Elissa

I feel wonderful. A former patient and a Transplant recipient stopped by to say hello, and he feels and looks great! I encourage everyone to check the ” Organ Donor”
box on their license. The best gift you can give to someone is The Gift of Life!

Beatmetrics

If you need to go as far as purchasing stuff to spy on your partner....the relationship clearly needs to end. If they have to go that far to find out about someone.... they can go turn around and head the other direction.

Starry

Finally finished decorating my husband's birthday cake! Now my back is aching very badly, but the books cake looks fairly good, so I'm fairly happy..

3q43rp.jpg

Story of my life!

Foxface

I want to learn how to play the song Don't Close Your Eyes by Taylor Swift on a violin or Guitar. My Mom has a Guitar, I think it would be awesome the play it.

MikeyC

I have to keep a food diary for my therapist for our next session. Not really looking forward to doing it but it might make me stop eating so much.

this_portrait

So, this morning I woke up on time, got dressed and prettied up, and the minute I walked outside, the rain started pouring. Let's just say I was almost an hour late for work. :mad: Thank God they're pretty lenient when it comes to these things...