Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

...Most girls are heart breakers or don't give a crap about you at all....

it may seem this way when you haven't had much romantic success

but i doubt you really think that MOST girls in the world are intentionally malevolent

and making such statements probably won't improve your chances

DeadmanWalking

Sweet. Everyone that i manage to talk to labels me as such, and nothing else. What does that even mean? Am I really sweet? I personally would not label my thoughts as such.

If people are calling you sweet, then they mean that, overall, you're a nice, kind, respectable person:). None of us can be kind or have nice thoughts all of the time, but what matters is which side of us we act upon, to take a page from Sirius Black:).

Or they could mean that you're the other kind of sweet, like candy-sweet::p:.

Foxface

it may seem this way when you haven't had much romantic success

but i doubt you really think that MOST girls in the world are intentionally malevolent

and making such statements probably won't improve your chances

I didn't mean in the world, just around where I live. Most of the ons I encounter.

I usually don't say stuff like that, but sometimes it just builds up and it comes out.

hoddesdon

It is "you're tall", not "your tall". Yes, "you're" (you are) and "your" are homonyms, and they both derive from "you", but they are not the same.

KiaKaha

Banned
In the 1850's there was a mental illness called drapetomania which caused black slaves to flee from captivity.

I would of thought that fleeing from an oppressive force was simply common sense.... but then again, you cant reason with a bigot.

Duzmiu

wandering where the hell this heat has come from, i can barely function in it..only went shop to get cat litter and i came back sweating like a pig...still gotta go town in a bit too :(

i want the rain back!!

Starry

Paddling in a lovely cool brook on a hot day is bliss! It's even better splashing around with my lovely dog! ^__^

Labyrinthine

My dog avoids water at all costs. He runs the opposite direction of it at the beach. lol.

It was pretty amusing when I went to a park one day with my mom a woman who was helping me train him. My dog and I were standing on a tiny bridge, posing for a picture. He refused to look at the camera so my mom held up some bread to get his attention. He literally FLEW off the bridge to get to the bread.. right into the water he went, and right back onto the bridge. He was so upset. His worries were soon forgotten when he got a piece of the bread though XD

Duzmiu

My dog avoids water at all costs. He runs the opposite direction of it at the beach. lol.

It was pretty amusing when I went to a park one day with my mom a woman who was helping me train him. My dog and I were standing on a tiny bridge, posing for a picture. He refused to look at the camera so my mom held up some bread to get his attention. He literally FLEW off the bridge to get to the bread.. right into the water he went, and right back onto the bridge. He was so upset. His worries were soon forgotten when he got a piece of the bread though XD

haha awesome, my dog is afraid of bridges even some decking if she can hear water underneath it. she will only go in the water if she can walk in from edge but once shes in there she goes nuts :p

Foxface

I've seen a really attractive girl again today, at the bus stop in Dartmouth. She looked lonely, or maybe that was me *sighs*.

Going to Oven's Park today in a bit. Probably be not too many people there since it is a wekkday. Please let there be no girls I fancy there!

MrSunday

^ ^ Abandon your sexuality! You have no use for it! Now join me and together we will conquer Social Phobia World! I'll be the King and you can be my secretary. You have to wear a very short skirt and expose your long slender golden glittering legs. Your divine legs will shine a path to victory! As a Canadian, you are more liberal and understanding than those Ameri-cans and those stuck up British. So embrace your liberty, freedom and do whatever the hell you please...

So next time you see a fine girl standing near a bus stop or a volcano, feel free to tell her to "GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY"...O

Ah right...my rant is over.

Starry

I'm sick of getting lower-abdominal pain every evening either just before or just after my evening meal... It's been happening for weeks now, and it's getting to be a nuisance!

Labyrinthine

Good golly.
Sometimes I try to talk, and it seriously comes out as gibberish.

Just happened to some costumers. The poor souls.. Took me a minute to get what I was asking across.

- Once Upon A Time is my new all-time favorite show, even though I'm only half way through it. Definitely will be watching the new season this fall. Thanks, superfluouslyme!

You are very welcome. Just spreading the gooey fairytale goodness. And it gets better! How far in are you? Have you seen the Red Riding Hood episode yet? I think that one is my favorite. Blew my mind a little bit.

tumblr_m1cr4nG7Y81rrnpfxo1_500.png

(Now you should start watching Doctor Who!)

Last edited: