Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

1BlackSheep

Re: KiaKaha

狼;633966 said:
you have the most amazing sense of humor. I find this one of the best qualities a human being can possess. I just wish you wouldn't be so down on yourself with it. I guess they call that self-deprecating...
Either way you need not be so down on yourself, your quit fascinating and unique.
I totally agree! I understand why he is the way he is though because I tend to be the same way. Hence the reason I call him my brother! ;)

dyingtolive

im still being bothered and angry about making the effort to 'talk' to relatives because theyre so quiet, and for doing that they move to another table or scold me..

i feel obligated to talk and i feel like im doing them a favor and for that im treated negatively. i hate it so much and i do it then they give me negative reaction. its really dishearening

1BlackSheep

im still being bothered and angry about making the effort to 'talk' to relatives because theyre so quiet, and for doing that they move to another table or scold me..

i feel obligated to talk and i feel like im doing them a favor and for that im treated negatively. i hate it so much and i do it then they give me negative reaction. its really dishearening
That is rather odd! Usually it's the other way around. ::(:

MollyBeGood

Re: KiaKaha

I totally agree! I understand why he is the way he is though because I tend to be the same way. Hence the reason I call him my brother! ;)

self deprecating candy.

tumblr_ldkbzwkBsK1qznh6eo1_500.jpg

I get that way too, though I try to avoid it because then I get really stuck in it and it's an awful pace to be :(

MollyBeGood

thanks BlackSheep :) we need to stop that immediately. Too many people are down on themselves while others are just fine/happy and it's b.s. everyone should care about others particularly if they have good will and fortune to share. Most humans lack good will and are so friggin self-interested....sorry almost went to a rant ekk.....it's just the more I learn about this world the less I want to be in it...getting worse with age too for me :(

dyingtolive

yes.. my brother says 'tss' or finds everything wrong with anything i have to say then starts insulting me, and my other cousin is always quiet then starts texting.

my brother is such a douche, i want to unfriend him on facebook.. sad thing is he used to be a nice guy

1BlackSheep

狼;633983 said:
thanks BlackSheep :) we need to stop that immediately. Too many people are down on themselves while others are just fine/happy and it's b.s. everyone should care about others particularly if they have good will and fortune to share. Most humans lack good will and are so friggin self-interested....sorry almost went to a rant ekk.....it's just the more I learn about this world the less I want to be in it...getting worse with age too for me :(
Great advice and insight! At least we all have each other here - the best of the best are on SPW! :)

1BlackSheep

yes.. my brother says 'tss' or finds everything wrong with anything i have to say then starts insulting me, and my other cousin is always quiet then starts texting.

my brother is such a douche, i want to unfriend him on facebook.. sad thing is he used to be a nice guy
How awful! Hopefully someday they will appreciate you - probably after it's too late though.

Hoppy

488025_10151081836278278_764343067_n.jpg

dyingtolive

Thanks, Blacksheep.. I appreciate it.

Over the years, i think that work does it to people. Like maybe he has a job where he is the 'boss' or something so he developed a super ego as a defense mechanism for his insecurities towards the other people. And he walks everywhere with his chest out like he's a big shot. It is just not happy that i grew up with this person and we were close and then people change.

In the same way, perhaps he thinks of me the same way. Like i grew up to be a loser, and he's like shaking his head everytime he sees me thinking how low i am, further making him put on his 'big shot' persona

Foxface

I couldn't sleep last night, even after taking sleeping pills. I kept waking up. I woke up around 15:30.

It's really hot. My folks are out so I have the house to myself. I want to go swimming, but my stomach is upset. I'm in the living room, becuase it's cooler here with the fan on.

Foxface

I'm wondering what will happen if I don't restart my computer?

It only ever requires restart, when the Kernel is updated when I do updates.

psych

I wish I could get this crappy pop music out of my head, it's like some kind of twisted musical torture... :mad:

Foxface

HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead!

I might go out and buy some of that either today or tomorrow. I looked on their website, and the sotres listed for it, only seem to be American. The only store they listed that is in Canada, is Wal*Mart.