Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

Thinking about Gemma-Rays. A Gemma-Ray Burst produces the strongest light in the Universe. If it were to hit the earth, those exposed to it would be blind permanently, even in a room with the blinds close and with their eyes closed. The after affects of that, it may create a smog that would cover the entire Earth, blocking the sunlight, and creating darkness on the entire planet. What is worse is that, this smog would last for years.

Since the Earth is blocked from the sun (our light and heat source), the temperature within our planet would decrease over time and could create another ice age.

The good news, is that there are no stars close to the Earth to do that. But there is one 7 light years away, which is getting to its time. If the Earth is it it's path when it it explodes, it could have some devastating effects on our planet.

The bad news is that, when is this star explodes, we'll have no warning. When it explodes. everything is lit up in a very bright brightness, 100x more brighter than the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_burst

KiaKaha

Banned
Today someone told me that "Prejudice exists in the world"

i was told that I was political (in the sense of what is fair) and that I should hold on to that part of myself - that it was a good thing.

Prejudice - is an unfamiliar concept to many of those who have lived their life in such a way that they have had some semblance of success. When you are out, overlooked, ignored, have nothing, illiterate, a minority, live in poverty or have been outsted in someway.... believe me prejudice exists.... and anyone who doesn't care, or doesn't think that it does, or simply thinks that it is acceptable....is WRONG.

I believe so strongly and so passionately that life is not what you make of it - not entirely.

Last edited:

MrJones

Is it worth it to do what you're supposed to more times than you really want to?
Why did I end up doing what everyone else does if I always felt different?
I was a coward disguised as brave, always concerned of what people say
I hide my fears to appear strong, but not anymore, it's time to be consistent

I know I'm not perfect but I'm not going to punish myself anymore because of it
I will learn to say no, to accept the way I am
Sometimes I was brave because of fear
Today I want to sleep at ease, maybe doesn't sound ambitious but belive me, it's a lot
Every cloud has a silver lining? That's a lie
I will accept that I have the right to feel down sometimes, it's part of being human
I will never surrender to any problem
I believe in myself, I can overcome anything
I will fall down a million times but I will always get up

Maybe the key to be really free is to laugh when you can and cry when you need it
Be honest with yourself, focus on the important and forget about the noise
Don't obsess with the goals, try to relax and live a bit calmer

Nathália

Is it worth it to do what you're supposed to more times than you really want to?
Why did I end up doing what everyone else does if I always felt different?
I was a coward disguised as brave, always concerned of what people say
I hide my fears to appear strong, but not anymore, it's time to be consistent

I know I'm not perfect but I'm not going to punish myself anymore because of it
I will learn to say no, to accept the way I am
Sometimes I was brave because of fear
Today I want to sleep at ease, maybe doesn't sound ambitious but belive me, it's a lot
Every cloud has a silver lining? That's a lie
I will accept that I have the right to feel down sometimes, it's part of being human
I will never surrender to any problem
I believe in myself, I can overcome anything
I will fall down a million times but I will always get up

Maybe the key to be really free is to laugh when you can and cry when you need it
Be honest with yourself, focus on the important and forget about the noise
Don't obsess with the goals, try to relax and live a bit calmer

*snaps* Wonderful advice. This is good Mr Jones, you can tell it came straight from the heart.

MrJones

*snaps* Wonderful advice. This is good Mr Jones, you can tell it came straight from the heart.
Errr it wasn't from my heart, though. It's from a Spanish song, I got some parts that I found appropiate and translated it (that's why it doesn't rhyme) ::p:
I still love that song

Beatmetrics

Thankfully I'm not there anymore but I've been there before...your anger matches mine during those times...that's why you don't scare me...

Errr it wasn't from my heart, though. It's from a Spanish song, I got some parts that I found appropiate and translated it (that's why it doesn't rhyme) ::p:
I still love that song

Good thing too, one should not write with the heart, it's a very inefficient way to use the organ. Frankly, I don't even see how it would be able to hold a pen or type on a keyboard. :rolleyes:

Foxface

I find that when I believe in God, and think about Him, the curse dosen't bother me. Coincidence? The curse is trying to put negetive thoughts in my head and stir me away from God, but I ignore it.

I want to beliee in God. I'm was trying, got away from it, then now I'm back into it. I found my small Bible that I had gotten at school many years ago. It was in elementary school. My folks arn't religous. My sister is totally against it. I understand, becuase most religous are crazy, also most people who are religous, do not follow the Bible. Strange eh?

Like when I was on Plenty Of Fish, some girls who claimed they were religous. They didn't say it in their profile description, but there is a box, the select your relgion. ANyway, they get drunk/do drugs etc.

Most religons think that even wholesome nudity is a sin, which it is not, clearly says in the Bible a few times. Why so many relgions if only one God? My guess is that people rewrite the Bible to their relgion, becuase they disagree with some things about it, which is God's word. They think he wrong about some things, lol.

There are many Naturists who are relgious and say they feel closer to God when nude, which makes sense. If I go with any relgion, it would be Christian. It is more of a cumminity then a relgion. Christians are followers of God vuluntarily.

Labyrinthine

I'd personally miss fashions. I have quite a bit of fun making jewelry.

Which, speaking of, where in the world did my pliers disappear off to?! I recall putting them somewhere where I could find them with ease. Rawr.

Why, oh why, do I always lose the things that I place in easy to find places?

Foxface

^ Personally I think nudity might be the solution to a lot of problems. I won't touch the religious topic but as far as nudity is concerned:

If it was law that everyone had to walk around naked... it might be uncomfortable at first but as soon as people get used to it, which they would do - it'd be great. No more wasting money on clothes. No more people feeling left out if they aren't fashionable, or are unable to afford a certain type of attire.

I'd walk around nude every single day if I could. I don't have a problem with it at all - and I don't even like my body/figure. Maybe if I was no longer able to disguise my insecurities with clothes, I might be able to finally get over them once and for all.

Ya, less lusting and sex crime and stuff. I don't like my body image, but I love being nude becuase it feels better. Clothes are very uncomfortable.

In the textilism world (textile is a nature word to discribe non-naturists), everything is about sex, fashion etc.

It's the opposite at Naturist resorts. It's is a safe and good atmosphere. No one worries about what they look like or anything.

coyote

I'd personally miss fashions. I have quite a bit of fun making jewelry.

Which, speaking of, where in the world did my pliers disappear off to?! I recall putting them somewhere where I could find them with ease. Rawr.

Why, oh why, do I always lose the things that I place in easy to find places?

there are even fewer places to put your pliers when you're naked

i think that's one of the most important things about clothes: pockets

another one is UV protection

and, in my neck of the woods anyway, protection from the cold

have you seen what happens to certain extremities in below freezing temperatures?

Labyrinthine

No clothes for me would NOT be a pretty sight. I rival casper the friendly ghost in the paleness department. Investing in suntan lotion I most certainly would. I already can't leave the house without some on my face. XD

Forget pockets. My handbag carries my life. It would be entirely possible my pliers made it there. I actually have three pairs of skating gloves in there. It's 90 degrees outside.

Phoenixx

- I gave the dogs a bath tonight, in which I too got a bath. I was bathing mine, and my mother was bathing the family dog. She soaked my right side with the shower hose. Says it was an accident, but I think otherwise. :rolleyes: I was trying to dry them and get them out of the bathroom, but they weren't waiting. They both shook, soaking me yet again. My friend was in the bathroom with us watching. She just sat there and laughed. Pfft, some friend. :rolleyes:
- My college town has had it's 5 mins. of fame. :D Travel Channel did a Best Small Towns documentary type thing. They didn't describe it too well, but it still made me happy to see it.
- Once Upon A Time is my new all-time favorite show, even though I'm only half way through it. Definitely will be watching the new season this fall. Thanks, superfluouslyme!

Labyrinthine

Hm. Just spent money on items that were quite frankly necessary. I still would like to bang my head against the wall though for it <-<

EF

fliwehwfkwehfjkew I can't stop overeating. I really want to lose these 10 pounds I gained, but I'm probably just going to gain 10 pounds more... and then some. Ughhhhh, why is ice cream so delicious? :(

Foxface

After I took my sister home, on the way home, I've seen a hot girl driving a car beside mine. She didn't see me, thank God.

I tried to get my mind off of that stuff. I obsess over the situation, what could I do to get her attention, to get her to like me, but in reality. There is nothing I can do. Most girls are heart breakers or don't give a crap about you at all.

I try and focus my thoughts on guys or something else. I had a CD playing in my car, so I fous on that. I sing along with the songs to get my mind off of it. After a few hours, I stop obsessing over the situation, but it happens all the time. I just wish my mind would get the message that it isn't going to happen no matter what, so I should stop obsessing over something. It's like waiting for rocks to turn to gold, or money to grow on trees. We all know it's never going to happen. Not in this lifetime. I always end up at the wrong place at the wrong time. If I had've taken the highway instead of travelling across heading for the Dartmouth route, it probably would've happened. I hope to go to sleep and tomorrow will be another day, until I see another girl and the same thing happens to me. I think of how lucky they are, good looks, good social skills, most likely, they don't have a curse.

Mostly I just think of what I could've done and how it is not possible to happen, not possible for me too like me, most likely has a boyfriend anyway. Then I give myself excuses that she probably isn't my type, has a crappy personality, she probably gets drunk and stuff like most people do. I now prefer someone who has some belief in God, don't have to be religous. If they were religous I would prefer Christian.

Labyrinthine

Sweet. Everyone that i manage to talk to labels me as such, and nothing else. What does that even mean? Am I really sweet? I personally would not label my thoughts as such.