Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
Mikey that is a nice picture of you. You look rather....dashing. Naturally I say that in a camaraderie sense... might have to go watch some wrestling, drink some beer and drive a monster truck for a few hours to recover.

It looks like you have some good friends there...

MikeyC

Mikey that is a nice picture of you. You look rather....dashing. Naturally I say that in a camaraderie sense... might have to go watch some wrestling, drink some beer and drive a monster truck for a few hours to recover.

It looks like you have some good friends there...
I look better in that picture than I do now, unfortunately. But thanks. :)

I do have some good friends, unfortunately the guy second from the left hardly speaks to me anymore for reasons I can't figure out. Doesn't matter.

1BlackSheep

261523_233878783300393_5406847_n.jpg

You look real purdy right there yo. *Reerrrrrr*
The hair! Yesssssssssssss!!!! ;)

I'm trying to reverse engineer book binding methods. So I can make physical books of certain comics and stories I read regularly online/digitally. I can't really wrap my mind around how the page ordering works yet. Getting there, though. I feel I'm a few experiments away from writing down a page ordering protocol.

Then I'm off to actual binding methods and material choices.

MrJones

I'm going to take a 3 hour drive to see a friend soon. I've had a very unrelenting couple of days, both mentally and physically, so I'm very much looking forward to taking the long drive and having a good time with this bloke.

Seriously, he's 12 years older than me but he is a really great guy. We get along really well. I'm looking forward to having a couple of beers with him and just talking about anything. He's a metalhead like I am so that's a big thing we have in common.

My friend usually comes with me but he's not going to be tagging, so it's basically just going to be me and him, which is making me a bit anxious because I wonder if I could keep up a conversation for that long without him getting bored of me. I'm still very much looking forward to this, though.

The guy I'm visiting is the long haired redhead:

261523_233878783300393_5406847_n.jpg
Have fun! :D

I'm trying to reverse engineer book binding methods. So I can make physical books of certain comics and stories I read regularly online/digitally. I can't really wrap my mind around how the page ordering works yet. Getting there, though. I feel I'm a few experiments away from writing down a page ordering protocol.

Then I'm off to actual binding methods and material choices.

You're a curious individual.

I don't think anyone here would even come remotely close to what you're trying to do or think about.

MrJones

I have to do something with this inferiority complex and my insecurities... they just push people away from me (or well, another reason).

Awww por Carmen :(
What happened?

Oh that's bad. What's wrong?

It's nothing too bad. She was in heat almost year round, and it was affecting her health quite a bit. Drastic weight lost and so on. When we took her for a check up, and they found out she had a heart murmur.

Combined I didn't wanted to risk loosing her, so we had her spayed. I had rather we could give her that feline anti conception pill, but unfortunately due to her heart murmur it wouldn't have been smart. She's recovering now.

dyingtolive

NEW World's Oldest Man Jiroemon Kimura Celebrates His 115th Birthday - YouTube
THERE'S ONLY ONE MAN ALIVE WHO WAS BORN IN THE 19TH CENTURY AND WHEN HE DIES, EVERYONE WILL BE FROM THE 20TH CENTURY OR LATER.

Today the oldest documented living person is a man living in Japan, Jiroemon Kimura. He was born on April 19, 1897, making him 115 years and 84 days old. He’s also the oldest man to ever receive the title of oldest man alive. He has outlived two of his children and even a grandson.

He is also the last known man to have verifiably been born before 1900. Kimura had seven children, of which five are still alive, 15 grandchildren, 25 great grandchildren, and 13 great-great-grandchildren. He is an active man and very health conscious.

He worked for the post office for 40 years and upon his retirement, he began farming until he was 90 years old. He wakes up early and reads the newspaper with a magnifying glass. He says that small portions of food are the key to a long and healthy life.
555829_388190771235880_1692986441_n.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

^Ohh~ that's amazing!

Aw... Carmen reminds me of our Cleo. When she had the conehead, she walked around as if she were sneaking...and had no depth perception...
We figured she was just embarrassed.
She had to wear the cone for a week and she escaped from it a few times and tried to rip her stitches out.