Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

Just bruised the hell out of my ankle playing with the cats.

...this is really going to help with the high bloodpressure.
hahaaaaaawww...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Awww... fuuck me!! For fuc... I give up, I've had enough! Trying tae explain tae my oldest half sister how tae download stuff on her f***in' laptop is obviously about as useful as trying tae explain Darwin's theory of evolution tae a f***in' toddler! In other words - totally f***in' pointless.

Sorry for the expletive, profane language. But I'm pissed right off. :mad:

Srijita52

Awww... fuuck me!! For fuc... I give up, I've had enough! Trying tae explain tae my oldest half sister how tae download stuff on her f***in' laptop is obviously about as useful as trying tae explain Darwin's theory of evolution tae a f***in' toddler! In other words - totally f***in' pointless.

Sorry for the expletive, profane language. But I'm pissed right off. :mad:

I'm sorry.

planemo

Erm....of course we are...

*cough*

Who would like a cup of herbal tea?

How "herbal" is this herbal tea? ;)

I'm just thinking about how the happiest people I know/have known... were always the ones who followed their heart and didn't buy in to any of this superficial **** that society seems to profess. The people who were just happy with themselves and enjoyed doing whatever they enjoyed doing, be it playing an instrument or collecting bugs.

I'm witnessing a friend cross the tracks from her heart to her head - sticking with the decisions that don't make her happy for all the wrong reasons, like saving face in her pretentious workplace by staying with her abusive boyfriend (who works there too).

She is de-railing slowly and it's breaking my heart to hear her not have any interest anymore in the things she used to love doing whilst outwardly trying to portray a picture of a perfect lifestyle which only myself and another friend know for a fact is all a lie. Because we're the only ones she feels she can cry in front of... the only ones she feels she can be imperfect around.

Damn.

I'm sorry your friend is going through that phase. I've been there too.::(: She's lucky to have a friend who cares, like you though.

MrJones

I'm just thinking about how the happiest people I know/have known... were always the ones who followed their heart and didn't buy in to any of this superficial **** that society seems to profess. The people who were just happy with themselves and enjoyed doing whatever they enjoyed doing, be it playing an instrument or collecting bugs.

I'm witnessing a friend cross the tracks from her heart to her head - sticking with the decisions that don't make her happy for all the wrong reasons, like saving face in her pretentious workplace by staying with her abusive boyfriend (who works there too).

She is de-railing slowly and it's breaking my heart to hear her not have any interest anymore in the things she used to love doing whilst outwardly trying to portray a picture of a perfect lifestyle which only myself and another friend know for a fact is all a lie. Because we're the only ones she feels she can cry in front of... the only ones she feels she can be imperfect around.

Damn.
I know people like that and I agree that it's truly heartbreaking ::(:

I hope your friend gives it a second thought and listens to you in times like these.

shakethelight

I was having a good day sorta until I watched the news. someone set a pitbull on fire...Id like to find those people and set them on fire. why is the world so evil?? Ill never understand humans & it just convinces me more to stay the hell away from them.

DeadmanWalking

I was having a good day sorta until I watched the news. someone set a pitbull on fire...Id like to find those people and set them on fire. why is the world so evil?? Ill never understand humans & it just convinces me more to stay the hell away from them.

The world is filled with the most grotesque things and the most beautiful things. Don't let the actions of a few distort your view of the whole. All we can do is work to counteract the actions these few evil people do.

Nathália

Feeling better :) I can't wait to go to the sea side this summer, have some fun, take advantage of my free time, i deserve it.:)

Have fun Vamp!

Pathetic. I am wondering if this is a common thing? It's idiotic.

shakethelight

Pathetic. I am wondering if this is a common thing? It's idiotic.

ugh. sadly yes. I live near Camden (NJ) and its a terrible place. It was voted americas 2nd worst city. You are always hearing about animal cruelty and murders from that awful place. Its just very depressing.

@deadman; I know but its just very hard for me to get the bad things out of my mind. My overactive empathy for others just seems to be too much I guess sometimes.

Phoenixx

ugh. sadly yes. I live near Camden (NJ) and its a terrible place. It was voted americas 2nd worst city. You are always hearing about animal cruelty and murders from that awful place. Its just very depressing.
^ Ugh, oh man. Yeah Camden is awful. I was born there, of all places. Thankfully I never lived there. I lived 1 1/2 hrs. away though.

DeadmanWalking

@deadman; I know but its just very hard for me to get the bad things out of my mind. My overactive empathy for others just seems to be too much I guess sometimes.

Your surroundings might have something to do with it. If you're constantly surrounded by crime, then you begin to believe that the world is only made up of crime. Try to change your surroundings to somewhere more peaceful and/or read the stories about the good things humans are doing. It's good to be empathetic, but don't let it rule you.

MrSunday

Do you ever get the feeling some users just go out of their way to ignore you... or is that me just being paranoid...

I personally want to get to know all members, but it is hard. Don't hold negative opinions of anyone here. Not paranoid, just very cute and sensitive for a big tough guy. o_o Wouldn't be surprised if members ignored me...I mean I come up with the most disturbing posts.

Xenia_Onatopp_james_bond.jpg

^ Wouldn't it be funny if she accidentally vomited all over him in this scene, after she says, "the pleasure Mr Bonkers, it's all mine"...hahaha that would be so hilarious and random.

Last edited:

shakethelight

^ Ugh, oh man. Yeah Camden is awful. I was born there, of all places. Thankfully I never lived there. I lived 1 1/2 hrs. away though.

Ah, really? Im glad you didnt live there either. Its a scary place!

@Deadman- I want to live at a buddhist monastery but thats probably never going to happen so Colorado is my second choice. :)