Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

riche'lle

Starting a new thread as the original was removed along with all the posts and threads requested by the OP

phew that was alot of deleting!

wondering what my life would be like if i was still married,this dating scene isn't good at all .i would much rather be single because, their is no strings attached.

Invisibleman

Well I just got back from my prom and it was a disaster that leaves me absolutely speechless. I have so many wars with my anxiety and this time I suffered such a heavy defeat.

Before we even left I threw up because I was so scared to go. My parents drove me there and I was teary eyed as I begged them to let me stay in the car because I didnt want to go in,after 20 minutes of convincing me I finally left so my mom would stop. As I got closer to the door my body started to shake and my hand trembled as I opened the door. I looked in to see the masses of people and I turned completely pale I..I just couldnt handle the stres, it was too much for me. I tried to muster the courage but I just couldnt, I sat outside on a bench by myself the entire night and just stared into the blank sky.

I sat there for over 3 hours. When the night finally ended everybody herded outside all laughing and cheering and talked about the amazing time they just had. I tried to put on a fake look that says "hey im alright" but I just couldnt, I just had a teary eyed and painful expression. It didnt matter anyway because they all walked on by me and not a single soul, not even a few of my friends, noticed I was there. They all herded onto the bus to take them to the prom after party and once again I was left in solitude. One of the teachers who was supervising was finally leaving and I finally stood up expecting atleast a goodnight but received not a word as she kept on walking without a glance.

It was a complete waste of a night and 200 dollars on a suit. I feel like complete and total sh*t right now, im so angry at myself for being such a little pussy ass bitch. My confidence is so low right now and im teary eyed just writing this::(:

Srijita52

ever say something really stupid and wish you could just shoot yourself in the face? yeah, i feel like that
Yeah, all the time.
Well I just got back from my prom and it was a disaster that leaves me absolutely speechless. I have so many wars with my anxiety and this time I suffered such a heavy defeat.

Before we even left I threw up because I was so scared to go. My parents drove me there and I was teary eyed as I begged them to let me stay in the car because I didnt want to go in,after 20 minutes of convincing me I finally left so my mom would stop. As I got closer to the door my body started to shake and my hand trembled as I opened the door. I looked in to see the masses of people and I turned completely pale I..I just couldnt handle the stres, it was too much for me. I tried to muster the courage but I just couldnt, I sat outside on a bench by myself the entire night and just stared into the blank sky.

I sat there for over 3 hours. When the night finally ended everybody herded outside all laughing and cheering and talked about the amazing time they just had. I tried to put on a fake look that says "hey im alright" but I just couldnt, I just had a teary eyed and painful expression. It didnt matter anyway because they all walked on by me and not a single soul, not even a few of my friends, noticed I was there. They all herded onto the bus to take them to the prom after party and once again I was left in solitude. One of the teachers who was supervising was finally leaving and I finally stood up expecting atleast a goodnight but received not a word as she kept on walking without a glance.

It was a complete waste of a night and 200 dollars on a suit. I feel like complete and total sh*t right now, im so angry at myself for being such a little pussy ass bitch. My confidence is so low right now and im teary eyed just writing this::(:
I'm really sorry, anxiety is such a devil. I don't know what else to say, hang in there.

1BlackSheep

I was having a good day sorta until I watched the news. someone set a pitbull on fire...Id like to find those people and set them on fire. why is the world so evil?? Ill never understand humans & it just convinces me more to stay the hell away from them.
I just can't comprehend how anyone could do that! :mad: These are the people who often go on to hurt humans as well. Very sad...

1BlackSheep

I want to cry after reading this! ::(: So sorry you had to endure that. Hope this is the end of a sad chapter in your life and a there will be a new one with better things to come!

Nathália

I am very sorry you had to endure that situation invisible man. Just try to relax as much as you can. I understand because I've delt with situations like that with certian events. That's very unfortunate that you had to have a night like that::(: All you can do is get over with time. I know it affected your confidence and it does take a while to bounce back from such a blow, but you can over come it. I would have felt scared and shaky too. Awww ::(: I am very sorry dear.

Nathália

^ I agree with you twiggle. :)

Think of it as the end of a phase. The anxiety I suffered in high school is much different than from what I suffer now because the environments are different. It's a new life for you out there, try to leave that one behind you.

MikeyC

I'm so sorry that has happened. I don't even know what to say. I'm just so sorry. ::(:

Phoenixx

^ That's so awful. ::(: I'm so sorry.

Phoenixx

I love how whenever I need to call my step-aunt for something quick or for one little thing, it turns into a whole story from her. :rolleyes:::p:

"Hey, I need a ride because my brother decided to lie to me and ended up working today."
"Okay, well I need to finish reading my Bible passage. I'm behind! *half joking* So don't call up and wondering where I am. I'll be there in about 20 mins."
"No I won't. That's fine. See you in 20 mins. then."
"Oh, I finally got my check in the mail today. That makes me so happy!"
"Oh, that's good. Okay, well see you in --"
"Even though I have all these medical bills to pay off..."
*I stopped talking and just let her go. Then she randomly starts yelling in the background*
"Get down! Get get! Damn you! Oh this cat. I have to go. I'll get there when I get there. Bye!"

Yes, she's a bit nutty. And she's an old cat lady. I still like her though, she's pretty funny.

MikeyC

^ A long-talker. Ha, damn.

I'm so sorry to hear about this ::(:

It sounds like it's just the right time for a new start for you... leave school in the past. I hope that whatever you do next in life makes you happier :)
Wow, this is an excellent way of looking at it. Great post.

MrSunday

Hi,

Don't worry, soon this will all be the past. It's good when you let it all out. Your not a pussy ass bitch. Society has a habit of wanting everyone to be the same and not accepting differences. Watch a funny video or do something fun.

AsTimeBurns

Just the two miserably failed social experiences today.

Firstly a department drink at lunch time, in which i said literally nothing.
Secondly a birthday dinner for someone at work...3 hours of sitting awkwardly in silence pretending to read the menu or looking at things in the distance while people all around me converse.

I don't know why I bother to pretend that one day i'll be better at this, it really is ****ing pointless. It's not as if I'm suddenly just going to know what to say or know how to make smalltalk and make people laugh. I may as well just give up and face facts, at least then I won't be so disappointed when I fail every time.

crazypants

I had my first appointment with my new therapist today. First time I've addressed my social anxiety in all my 42 years instead of pretending it wasn't happening. It was a great experience, and I think I'm really going to like her.

And here is what pisses me off about this:

The only reason I'm able to go to therapy right now is that I'm on free state run insurance because I'm unemployed and have no income. That means free service across the board = no copays, free meds, etc.

If I had a job, I'd be getting hundreds of dollars a month taken out of my paycheck just for the privilege of being able to pay another $20-50 co-pay for a lousy 12 therapy visits per year, or just a small flat discount off therapy visits, which I would have to pay upfront and be reimbursed for, or some other useless benefit.

I'm trying hard to get a job right now, but let's face it, when I get a job, my therapy will end because I won't be able to afford to continue. I would gladly pay a lot more in taxes if we could all have this kind of healthcare. It's so disheartening.

One of many reasons this country is wacked.

Invisibleman

Well it was nice recovering from the train wreck I had last night while it lasted. I love that on top of this misery I then discover that my summer is now completely down the drain. I was going to go visit my sister at her house half way across the country. Every time we go its literally some of the greatest memories, its the only single thing in the ENTIRE year that I look forward to. I feel like such a whiny little brat but it can be so beneficial to me, its one of the few times that I actually get out of the house and I actually feel happy and start to enjoy life a little more. *sigh* f**k off.