Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Even though I have little experience in life, and I'm a late bloomer type I can sense that many institutions are actually being controlled by corrupt politicians.
The headmaster of my elementary school just got fired by the district mayor in result of an internal strafe among teachers. Many of them loved to work with him though, he was leader of the school for 27 years, so they all just gathered today outside the Mayor's office in the heavy rain for a demonstration. My mom was there, and the former mayor candidate told her: "they won't reach anything with this, because inside that building they are just laughing at us." So sad, that political power can control everything in this world...
Oh that's no good.
My parents like to constantly remind me how I am unable to do simple things that for normal people would be just a daily tasks that could be done without problems. Just in case I forget how useless I am, thanks.
You're not useless at all. I've problems doing the simplest tasks too.

dyingtolive

HHTDL is the boss

I feel alright because i am actually making progress with my composing. I am not getting that anxious feeling i used to get because i couldnt record stuff. Now i am able to record everything easily.

I feel like this is a start of something good

Srijita52

HHTDL is the boss

I feel alright because i am actually making progress with my composing. I am not getting that anxious feeling i used to get because i couldnt record stuff. Now i am able to record everything easily.

I feel like this is a start of something good

That's totally awesome. :)

shakethelight

Kind of weird. My exs mom texts me everyday probably around 7 times a day. I dont even speak to him nor do I wish too. I dont want him thinking I am trying to still be in his life somehow when I'm not. I just cant tell her to stop or be rude. ah, I hate having a cellphone.

DeadmanWalking

Kind of weird. My exs mom texts me everyday probably around 7 times a day. I dont even speak to him nor do I wish too. I dont want him thinking I am trying to still be in his life somehow when I'm not. I just cant tell her to stop or be rude. ah, I hate having a cellphone.

Can't you block the number? If you can't, just ignore the ringing. They should get the message eventually.

shakethelight

Can't you block the number? If you can't, just ignore the ringing. They should get the message eventually.

I dont think I can. I could on my old phone but I dropped it in a glass of wine lol I had to get a simple phone because I needed one right away but could afford anything expensive. Unless maybe I call tmoble & see if they can do it. Thanks for the idea.

Beatmetrics

There comes a point in life where situations all start becoming same. After the initial overflow of emotions subside you become bored because you know the process of how things are going to go. Paths form and your plan of action becomes almost routine of what comes at you. The casual blunders become more so welcomed. She got pregnant and the guy doesn't want it. She's mad/shocked that she's not getting support for raising the child of a man who's already in a committed relationship with someone else....Some one tries their hardest to make you jealous just to see if they can get closer to you/make you react and there for now they feel wanted. Or it's opposite a girl tries to make you feel envious to get you upset and flustered so now there is this competition of who is better than who, if you feel the need to participate in it. If you don't your leaving them thinking what the hell your suppose to respond/react...You enter in a new environment people click some people realize they like you some don't. You deal with the same reactions to you personality but you don't change it because you've been the change before and no one liked it then so you stick with just being yourself and having people repeat the same reaction to your personality....life... you get negative people around you and they take your outlook life in a positive light as she's just being naive...Yes you know so much more about life than I do already!... * Random thoughts* Just need to get that monster of my back tonight.

Phoenixx

me: ::(:
mom: what's wrong with your face?
me: it's my normal face... ::(:
mom: ... doesn't look normal. Looks sad.
me: that's normal.
^ :(
That reminds me of a short conversation I had on the way home yesterday with my brother and mom.
*I don't remember exactly what we were talking about*
Mom: "Yeah, no one will talk to you in a crowd anyway, you always look so ugly and mean."
Me: "What?"
Brother: "You always have this look on your face *makes some weird gesture I didn't see since he was driving*. You're so ugly."
His gf/my friend: "Awwww" ::(:
Me: "God you're an a******." ::(:

Thank you. Really. And we all wonder why I hate my face so much and have so many self-esteem issues. -.-

Phoenixx

:eek: When did it get to be almost 1am? I swear I just looked at the clock and it said 10:30pm. So much for going to bed early. :rolleyes:

Srijita52

That reminds me of a short conversation I had on the way home yesterday with my brother and mom.
Mom: "Yeah, no one will talk to you in a crowd anyway, you always look so ugly and mean."
Brother: "You always have this look on your face *makes some weird gesture I didn't see since he was driving*. You're so ugly."

Thank you. Really. And we all wonder why I hate my face so much and have so many self-esteem issues. -.-
Wow that's really awful. I'm sorry Phoenixx and I'm more than sure that you're not ugly or mean.

Nathália

:eek: When did it get to be almost 1am? I swear I just looked at the clock and it said 10:30pm. So much for going to bed early. :rolleyes:

IKR it's 12:00. Another day that's gone by fast. I hope you can get some rest Phoenixx.

Do you ever get the feeling some users just go out of their way to ignore you... or is that me just being paranoid...

Yea..... I don't buy into though. I am not ignoring you, sorry you think some people are. You're a cool guy, I don't know why that would be...

DeadmanWalking

Dear Powers That Be,

Please kill me. If not, I'll do it for you. You seem to hate me enough that you like to give me one good moment with three bad moments. Why not just finish the job? Or do you like to see me suffer? What have I ever done to you to deserve this treatment? Answer me that.

Signed,
Deadman

shakethelight

Thats terrible. I hate when my familys tries to insult me. I bet your face is lovely tho.

Srijita52

Dear Powers That Be,

Please kill me. If not, I'll do it for you. You seem to hate me enough that you like to give me one good moment with three bad moments. Why not just finish the job? Or do you like to see me suffer? What have I ever done to you to deserve this treatment? Answer me that.

Signed,
Deadman
What's wrong?

Nathália

That was so mean of them to say that. You sound like such a sweet person Phoenixx an I'm sorry you have to take that crap.....I really think that's just awful.....

Phoenixx

Wow that's really awful. I'm sorry Phoenixx and I'm more than sure that you're not ugly or mean.

Thats terrible. I hate when my familys tries to insult me. I bet your face is lovely tho.

That was so mean of them to say that. You sound like such a sweet person Phoenixx an I'm sorry you have to take that crap.....I really think that's just awful.....
^ No, I know I'm not mean. It really hits you though when someone says that. Like a stab through the heart.

My family doesn't insult me like that no where near as much as they used to. Still hurts all the same though. I guess I can't ask them to give me a compliment once in a while, it might kill them. :rolleyes:
Not that they've never given me one, but it's rare.