Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Oh, you went there. *Snaps finger*

I'm just a bit familiar with Empire Earth, I got to hand it to you, it's not bad. But the Age of and Total War series are the unchallenged masters as far as I go.
That's fair enough. I loved Age Of Empires 2 when it came out and played it heaps. Once Empire Earth got in my hands, that was it. I played that one incessantly. Still love it to this day. Should bring it out again soon!

Valhalla

That's fair enough. I loved Age Of Empires 2 when it came out and played it heaps. Once Empire Earth got in my hands, that was it. I played that one incessantly. Still love it to this day. Should bring it out again soon!

Go for it! The closest thing I'm to the Age of Empires series as of now is listening to the brilliant soundtrack. My two old CD's are so worn out and will probably not work on a modern computer, plus they are so sacred to me. :D I did play some Age of Mythology recently, so close enough!

1BlackSheep

Yes, except too much ice cream makes you sick and this particular pain med (diclofenac) is making me dizzy. But other than that, great! ;)
Bummer! That's no good! ::(:

Sending a little Giants love your way to hopefully make you feel better! :D

BrandonCrawford-3.jpg

MikeyC

Go for it! The closest thing I'm to the Age of Empires series as of now is listening to the brilliant soundtrack. My two old CD's are so worn out and will probably not work on a modern computer, plus they are so sacred to me. :D I did play some Age of Mythology recently, so close enough!
I played some Age Of Mythology myself but I didn't quite enjoy it as much as I thought I would've. I prefer the more "real" history of Empire Earth (and fictitious future :D). It wasn't bad, though.

Empire Earth 2 was really good, as well. I played that one a lot.

Empire Earth 3 we bought but never played. I don't know why. Our PC's were not of great quality but I guess that's not really an excuse. Haha.

I've played a bunch of RTS games, like Age Of Empires, Rise Of Nations, and so on, but Empire Earth will always remain my favourite. :)

Bummer! That's no good!

Sending a little Giants love your way to hopefully make you feel better! :D

BrandonCrawford-3.jpg

While I do find Brandon Crawford appealing, I have no use for a little Giants love. I need some Cubbie love or some Red Sox death. Sorry, vj.

lets+go+cubs_fail.jpg

This might explain why I am the way I am... ;) On the broadcast today, the announcers were talking about how it may be 5 or more years until the Cubs are contenders. I could be dead by then!! At the very least, I'll be 30 years old!! o.0

Phoenixx

My day basically was like this: Bridal shower, last minute set-ups, talking, talking, talking, photos! oh crap!, trying not to have a panic attack, more seeing people and talking, feeling like the ugliest person in the room, kind of eating, watching people, saying good-byes, travelling, more seeing people and talking, farmer's market, back to other random destination, not talking for once, finally arrive at uncle's house, sorting food, cooking, cooking, eating, and now I'm FINALLY relaxing. At 10:45pm.

My god, I haven't talked to that many people in so long. It was nice seeing relatives, but I forgot how chatty my dad's family was. Nice chatty, not gossip-y which is good, but... yeah. I think I'm done talking for the rest of the week. :rolleyes:
*crawls into hole*

coyote

My day basically was like this: Bridal shower, last minute set-ups, talking, talking, talking, photos! oh crap!, trying not to have a panic attack, more seeing people and talking, feeling like the ugliest person in the room, kind of eating, watching people, saying good-byes, travelling, more seeing people and talking, farmer's market, back to other random destination, not talking for once, finally arrive at uncle's house, sorting food, cooking, cooking, eating, and now I'm FINALLY relaxing. At 10:45pm.

My god, I haven't talked to that many people in so long. It was nice seeing relatives, but I forgot how chatty my dad's family was. Nice chatty, not gossip-y which is good, but... yeah. I think I'm done talking for the rest of the week. :rolleyes:
*crawls into hole*

yay! farmer's market!

seriously, though, that sounds exhausting

1BlackSheep

While I do find Brandon Crawford appealing, I have no use for a little Giants love. I need some Cubbie love or some Red Sox death.

So sorry! I'm not very well-versed on which Cubbies are pretty! Will this one do? :)

JoeMatherCubs1.jpg

On the broadcast today, the announcers were talking about how it may be 5 or more years until the Cubs are contenders. I could be dead by then!! At the very least, I'll be 30 years old!! o.0
:eek: If that's the case, I guess I'll be in a wheelchair by then! :eek:

Vampayah88

I've never had something like this happen to me, ever. I'm so hurt. This is the last thing I needed, especially given all the other things I'm going through at the moment. My God..