Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I need friends. :(
I'm sorry. ::(:

Booking flights makes me so nervous. But... done. :eek:
Fantastic! Any (t)wiggle room for Australia in there? Haha.

I always worry that I've made some stupid mistake - booked the wrong dates, misspelt my name on the non-transferable ticket or something idiotic. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great trip, btw! :)
Oh, same! I always check and recheck and triple check and then delete the whole thing and start again and check and recheck and triple check before confirming my flights!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just found that one of my favourite Scottish stand-up comedians, Frankie Boyle, will be recording his final live stand-up DVD at the King's Theatre in Glasgow over 2 nights in August 2012 (Friday 17th & Saturday 18th). And I've got a ticket for the Friday night show (The first night of recording).
m1828.gif
m0126.gif
lol-053.gif

Nathália

Just found that one of my favourite Scottish stand-up comedians, Frankie Boyle, will be recording his final live stand-up DVD at the King's Theatre in Glasgow over 2 nights in August 2012 (Friday 17th & Saturday 18th). And I've got a ticket for the Friday night show (The first night of recording).
m1828.gif
m0126.gif
lol-053.gif

Yippie! Have fun Graeme :)

Phoenixx

Fantastic! Any (t)wiggle room for Australia in there? Haha.
^ If it makes you feel any better, I laughed a tiny bit. Because I'm an awful sucker for lame jokes and cheesy puns and I have an extremely immature and stupid sense of humor. :rolleyes: I can't help it! ::p:

Graeme1988

Yippie! Have fun Graeme :)

Oh, I definitely will! Expectations, and excited, for that upcoming stand-up comedy show is now even higher than when it was first announced last year. As if they weren't already. Still can't believe it, truth be told. :D

MikeyC

I smiled. I did not laugh. You're gonna have to try a little harder than that.
Aw. ::(: At least you smiled. That's pretty good for me.

Hey, this'll be pretty cool indeed. Enjoy it!

^ If it makes you feel any better, I laughed a tiny bit. Because I'm an awful sucker for lame jokes and cheesy puns and I have an extremely immature and stupid sense of humor. :rolleyes: I can't help it! ::p:
At least someone laughs at my dad-jokes, haha.

Thank you all

My anxiety did its best to stop me from doing this but... it failed!
Life is short, time to think less and do more.

I find this place very encouraging.

P.S... I also appreciated the pun :p
I'm so glad, twiggle (at the flight booking and the pun appreciation). You're going to have such a good time!

Graeme1988

I've actually been considering the possiblity of posting in the Post your voice thread on here for sometime now. But I'm still a wee bit unsure about doing it.

Too nervous, I guess.

coyote

I've actually been considering the possiblity of posting in the Post your voice thread on here for sometime now. But I'm still a wee bit unsure about doing it.

Too nervous, I guess.

i bet you have an awesome voice - love the scottish accent

Phoenixx

Too nervous, I guess.
^ You can do it! :) Like coyote said, you probably have an awesome voice just because of that Scottish accent.

I finally did it months ago. It was hard, not gonna lie, but I felt better once I got it done instead of thinking about it over and over again.

Remus

Staff member
I got a bottle of cabernet sauvignon for fathers day. half way through I got the munchies. I got some Lancashire cheese but cannot for the life of me find where I put the oat biscuits. Help!

And another thing, Mrs Remus had some top quality choc chip biccies, can't find them either! She's hidden them! Grrr! Grounds for divorce!

012302.jpg

Droolz

Last edited: