Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
Thanks for putting up with me - sorry I put everyone through that.
I am just frustrated, lonely, hurt and confused. I owe the forum an apology - I wont become a jerk. I am too much of a passive pussy to become a jerk.

Invisibleman

I wont become a jerk. I am too much of a passive pussy to become a jerk.

heh, thats exactly why my d-bag esque experiment didnt last long. Even though as I said the results were slightly positive (which is pathetic and shows how sick this world is) theres no way I would be able to keep up the charade for more than a few days.

Srijita52

I am just frustrated, lonely, hurt and confused. I owe the forum an apology - I wont become a jerk. I am too much of a passive pussy to become a jerk.
I'm sorry about what you're going through Kia. I know you're not a jerk, you just need to find someone soon. Stay strong. We're here with you. :)

Shyangel

Hey, Guys! I got another job interview tomorrow. This time with AMC movie theaters. I think this job would be much more suited for me. I'm crossing my fingers, wearing a rabbits foot, holding a four leaf clover... lol You get the gist.

I hope ya'll are doing wonderful.

Srijita52

Hey, Guys! I got another job interview tomorrow. This time with AMC movie theaters. I think this job would be much more suited for me. I'm crossing my fingers, wearing a rabbits foot, holding a four leaf clover... lol You get the gist.

I hope ya'll are doing wonderful.

Good luck! I hope you get the job. :)

1BlackSheep

Apology accepted - and don't ever let it happen again :D

KiaKaha

Banned
Apology accepted - and don't ever let it happen again :D

THAT is something I cannot guarantee.
You know you love my rants... deep down...

deep deep...way down...somewhere....

You should of seen me when my girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me - good thing I didnt even know about this site back then.

1BlackSheep

THAT is something I cannot guarantee.
You know you love my rants... deep down...

deep deep...way down...somewhere....

You should of seen me when my girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me - good thing I didnt even know about this site back then.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::

MikeyC

I understand you were very hurt and frustrated. I feel your pain. I knew you wouldn't actually become a jerk, though. You're fine exactly the way you are.

Nathália

Guys are the only ones so far that understand my humor. Girls get so offended and look at me creepy. Yea thanks for letting me know how more I am more excluded from females than males. I'm a girl and girls look at me creepy, so weird it feels like I'm a dude. Male/Female both give me issues, but girls my age act like I am contagious. I have many feminine qualities, but I guess not enough. How do I exclude myself from being human? .....Random thoughts.............

MikeyC

Guys are the only ones so far that understand my humor. Girls get so offended and look at me creepy. Yea thanks for letting me know how more I am more excluded from females than males. I'm a girl and girls look at me creepy, so weird it feels like I'm a dude. Male/Female both give me issues, but girls my age act like I am contagious. I have many feminine qualities, but I guess not enough. How do I exclude myself from being human? .....Random thoughts.............
I know a few girls who despise other girls and only hang out with men. It's really strange but it does seem girls hate other girls more than guys hate other guys.

There's a section in our local newspaper where recently-married couples are printed. I recognised one bride, as I went to school with her, and it said where and when she got married. She was a nice, quiet girl, so it's good to see her get married, but - and I know how strange this is - it highlighted for me how stagnant I am with life. I don't necessarily want to get married, but it shows progress to me, where I lack. Just a thought I had earlier today.

20722678.jpg

9131047.jpg

Last edited: