Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Confused... last night I semi woke up around 2am shaking (but not shivering). I was 'hearing noises' as though a small child was screaming but as soon as I properly woke up both noise and shaking stopped.

Not really sure what the hell happened!!
That's not good. Maybe you were dreaming?
so i came to the conclusion today that i won't continue to study what I'm doing.
If you really don't like what you're studying then it might be a good decision.

Boby

so i came to the conclusion today that i won't continue to study what I'm doing.

I think it's better this way if you didn't liked it.Now you should think of doing something you like. For example since you like football so much wouldn't be cool to find a job that is related to it?;) or anything you enjoy doing after all.

Gaucho

I think it's better this way if you didn't liked it.Now you should think of doing something you like. For example since you like football so much wouldn't be cool to find a job that is related to it?;) or anything you enjoy doing after all.

haha, sounds very easy right? to be happy.
well I'm not 100% if i leave my career, because that would be a big step, i need alternatives:) I will have 4 months to think about them. hehe.
why i think it would be the best way to not continue is because i don't like it(and i would have to do this for the rest of my life), i started this because i HAD to start something. but i will try to take it easy and not beat me up.

at least im not very depressed the last days. but on the other hand its pathetic to quit like this after my family gave me this chance.

you doing good lately?

MikeyC

Millions of people end up ditching one study for another all the time. Sometimes you have to give up what you're doing and try to find a more interesting alternative. Hopefully you do find something else you enjoy a lot more.

Confused... last night I semi woke up around 2am shaking (but not shivering). I was 'hearing noises' as though a small child was screaming but as soon as I properly woke up both noise and shaking stopped.

Hmm, maybe a lucid dream? Either way that's pretty funky!

Not really,I'm really stressed about school and exams.I don't even care about my other problems,right now I only wana see that god damn diploma in my hand.
How long until you get that diploma?

Nathália

Cool. I dislike when I have dreams I'm half up and I'm still in it. It happens.

I know a few girls who despise other girls and only hang out with men. It's really strange but it does seem girls hate other girls more than guys hate other guys.

There's a section in our local newspaper where recently-married couples are printed. I recognised one bride, as I went to school with her, and it said where and when she got married. She was a nice, quiet girl, so it's good to see her get married, but - and I know how strange this is - it highlighted for me how stagnant I am with life. I don't necessarily want to get married, but it shows progress to me, where I lack. Just a thought I had earlier today.

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx. IDK, I'm not that girl that hangs around just dudes, but some girls make me feel like a male. Aww, I hope you all find somebody, she'd be very lucky, who ever she is.

Boby

How long until you get that diploma?

2 moths if I pass my last exams now or 4 months if I fail to pass or next year if I don't manage to pass my exams in September (I hope I will not have to go with the last one but there is a small chance).
Most likely I will get this fall but that means I will fail this summer which will lead to embarrassing myself in front of a lot of people and some other problems.

Srijita52

I wish I could grant your wish Srijita and give you a week off. Is there something stressing you out making your anxiety worse?
Thanks Beleza, I really really wish that was possible. I'm not sure but pretty soon I'll be going to a new college and moving to a new place so that might be at the root of all the 'extra' anxiety I'm facing now.

Nathália

Thanks Beleza, I really really wish that was possible. I'm not sure but pretty soon I'll be going to a new college and moving to a new place so that might be at the root of all the 'extra' anxiety I'm facing now.

Sorry... I hope you find a good way to relax for a bit.

dyingtolive

I wish you the best Sri in your new life in college. I'm sure its going to be really fun. And leaving your overprotective mom :) deserves a celebration??

Maybe anxiety is normal, its alright :) You have a fresh start to make new friends... Is there anything particular you are feeling nervous about? Or just about everything in general. Anyway, its ok!

Srijita52

Sorry... I hope you find a good way to relax for a bit.
Thank you.
I wish you the best Sri in your new life in college. I'm sure its going to be really fun. And leaving your overprotective mom :) deserves a celebration??

Maybe anxiety is normal, its alright :) You have a fresh start to make new friends... Is there anything particular you are feeling nervous about? Or just about everything in general. Anyway, its ok!
Thanks. I don't think its about anything in particular just more in general. Fear of unknown maybe?
But you're right, its a fresh start and I should try to be more positive about it.

Roman Legion

I'm hoping at least the barter system can help me out getting things I want and ridding myself of my addiction to gaming.. Even if I am broke; here's to improbable hope!

Just playing all the way through Reach for the first time *cough* and not at all on easy because I'm a colossal idiot that can't aim for crap *cough*

It wasn't quite as elaborative story wise as I imagined, but still, I liked how these choose to end this game.

MikeyC

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx. IDK, I'm not that girl that hangs around just dudes, but some girls make me feel like a male. Aww, I hope you all find somebody, she'd be very lucky, who ever she is.
Doesn't sound like a very nice feeling at all! And thanks. :)

2 moths if I pass my last exams now or 4 months if I fail to pass or next year if I don't manage to pass my exams in September (I hope I will not have to go with the last one but there is a small chance).
Most likely I will get this fall but that means I will fail this summer which will lead to embarrassing myself in front of a lot of people and some other problems.
Hopefully you don't fail, but if you do you can only say that you tried and hopefully the backlash won't be so bad.

I forgot you were going to college. I hope that works out and your mum will be happy for you, even though you'll be away from home and she may suffer. You're going to do the right thing!