Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Always trying to help and get nothing. Worse than nothing, just people making fun of me. I don't understand how some people's minds work.

Am I an attention whore? Maybe. But when others need attention I always offer help. ALWAYS. I try my best to make others feel better because I know they need help. But when it's me the one who has problems "look he just seeks for attention, what a loser". Instead of being helped I'm made fun of. It hurts, just saying. Maybe next time those people need help they will be alone because I can't be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with me.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... I think you may be wrong about one aspect of it.

Besides that though, I don't think it is right for anyone to make fun of you for needing help or offering it to others. I certainly hope you don't think I think that of you, because I don't.

If I'm not even on the same page just ignore me.

Roman Legion

Hate when people say "How are you" or any variation of that or when someone tells me how "sorry" they are for me.. I'd rather just have someone's ear (rather their eyes because I only communicate online) and not their pity..

Silatuyok

I left work early today because I'm sick, but then I went and hauled 400 pounds of soil for my garden bed, and proceeded to tear up the laminate floors in half my house. Why can't I just rest when I'm ill like I'm supposed to?

MikeyC

I left work early today because I'm sick, but then I went and hauled 400 pounds of soil for my garden bed, and proceeded to tear up the laminate floors in half my house. Why can't I just rest when I'm ill like I'm supposed to?
What you're doing is something you want to do, which is different. ;) I hope you enjoy your alterations!

yeah. sometimes, we do it unconsciously. other times, we do it intentionally- and this is what really bothers me.
I try not to do it intentionally, but sometimes that's how it happens. It's an arrogant move if someone hurts you with intent.

WeirdyMcGee

There are beautiful hardwoods underneath the laminate. I'm just going to scrub them down and apply a no-buff floor wax.

aha! what a lucky discovery!

One of the places I lived in before had a hardwood floor in decent condition under the carpet in one room-- so we tore out the whole living/dining area and were saddened to find broken parquet in the dining room that we had to tear out entirely and replace.

Silatuyok

aha! what a lucky discovery!

One of the places I lived in before had a hardwood floor in decent condition under the carpet in one room-- so we tore out the whole living/dining area and were saddened to find broken parquet in the dining room that we had to tear out entirely and replace.

Haha, yes it was lucky. I had no idea what I was going to find underneath, but it turned out well (so far).
Replacing parquet flooring suuuuucks!

I like fingerless gloves. I would wear them all the time if the place I lived in wasn't under the control of local style-Nazi regime.

I swear to ****ing god, if my friend asks me whether or not I'm lighter or darker than random black people on the street one more time, I'm going to break his jaw. The skin colour issue is ridiculous....-_____-

I...

want to be someone else.

I wonder why I was born the this way.

I'm not the first to wonder this but it still drives me insane.

Clearly, acceptance isn't my strong point.

I try though.

Roman Legion

I swear to ****ing god, if my friend asks me whether or not I'm lighter or darker than random black people on the street one more time, I'm going to break his jaw. The skin colour issue is ridiculous....-_____-

Your friend sounds a bit racist to me..

montejocarlo

I...

want to be someone else.

I wonder why I was born the this way.

I'm not the first to wonder this but it still drives me insane.

Clearly, acceptance isn't my strong point.

I try though.

maybe you should try harder. there's no way around that. people can't exactly be someone other than themselves. resistance is pointless and painful.

actually, i'm saying that more to myself than to you. i'm sorry if it sounds pushy. it's true though. i hope you start liking yourself more.