Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

People almost spoiling the new Avengers movie because they just boldly post their opinions about the plot everywhere is getting really tiring already.

Damn near have to go off the E-grid entirely to avoid spoilers. >:C

WeirdyMcGee

Some interesting news...
Found out today-- through a local news source, that a man I knew has been evicted of murdering 2 women.

He was one of the adult chaperones on a field trip in grade 8.
I shared a sandwich with him.

MikeyC

I'm feeling a great lonliness. Birthdays tend to do this (was yesterday not today). The actual birthday wasn't too bad; spent it with the family at a very good Japanese restaurant, though my brother really didn't want to be there, so he kind of ruined the mood, as he tends to always do with every family gathering.

It's the big 21st milestone birthday,which kind of made me depressed today when I think how little people I intereact with. Just family, and a couple of friends whom I'm the third wheel, though I appreciate that they sporadically invite me places about once a month. Even though circumstances change, I feel like I'm in stasis. Every situation I'm just the weird ostracised guy. Every time I try to break out my shell, I just create mor painful memories of humilation that I'll need to supress. As a young adult, I don't think I've ever been intimate with someone before( I don't mean sexually, but reveal how I've trully felt). I don't have anyone to confide to. 21, and I can't escape that stupid trajectory as the archetypal loser.

I am crying now.
My 21st was insanely unexciting, too. I understand what you mean. Sorry you were crying. ::(:

Lately I've been getting really strange feelings of disassociation, like nothing around me is real, especially people. They seem to be getting stronger. They don't feel bad though, I actually kind of like it if that makes any sense. Like the world isn't something to be taken seriously, just a dream :p

MikeyC

Lately I've been getting really strange feelings of disassociation, like nothing around me is real, especially people. They seem to be getting stronger. They don't feel bad though, I actually kind of like it if that makes any sense. Like the world isn't something to be taken seriously, just a dream :p
Hopefully it doesn't become too detrimental. Life shouldn't be taken TOO seriously but I sometimes need to, haha.

WeirdyMcGee

seriously, it has to be the water or something

'Frenchie' was an older man who used to babysit my sister and I when we lived in rural Ontario as small children.
He taught us french - looked after us sometimes in the summer.
He was a family friend since he moved to the community when I was born.

When I was 15, the FBI came to said 'small village' and arrested him.
He was in hiding since the year I was born - Apparently, he murdered 26 people.
And he also taught me french and braided my hair.

Everyone is on well water, there.
Here; the water is treated.
Seems the same to me no matter where people are...
haha

'Frenchie' was an older man who used to babysit my sister and I when we lived in rural Ontario as small children.

haha

Whhaaaatttt.. That is crazy. :O

haha

:eek::eek::eek:

The world is a strange, strange place...

Just a couple weeks ago I found out my coworker is best friends with a girl I lived with in boarding school, and I went to boarding school several states away. What are the chances???

WeirdyMcGee

Just a couple weeks ago I found out my coworker is best friends with a girl I lived with in boarding school, and I went to boarding school several states away. What are the chances???

haha
There's a saying in the town I grew up in;
'no matter where you go in the world, you will always run into someone from (insert hometown name)'

And it's true. I've heard from people I know that even in their travels to Australia and France and Germany-- everywhere they went; they ran into someone else from town or something related to someone from town.
...our ****ty little town in the middle of nowhere.
Who'd have thought, right?
I've run into people from that town 3 times since I moved here-- 200 miles away from that town; and I hardly ever leave my house.

this_portrait

It's funny how my family is all happy, proud, and in a celebratory mood because I'm graduating this Friday. All I've been thinking about is how much college sucked for me, and it's hard for me to contain any of these feelings and thoughts.

MikeyC

haha
Jesus, that's intense.

Silatuyok

It's funny how my family is all happy, proud, and in a celebratory mood because I'm graduating this Friday. All I've been thinking about is how much college sucked for me, and it's hard for me to contain any of these feelings and thoughts.

You can be happy that it's over.

xDreamseller

WeirdyMcGee, that sounds a lot like the Blair Witch :eek:

I guess you never really get to know anyone, even when you think you do. (I think I quoted that straight from One Tree Hill...)

MsBuzzkillington

Ooooh my god, I need to start packing.

It is Sunday and I have to be out of my apartment by Thursday. Have I packed anything? noooooo. It is going to end up being a huge mad rush at 1AM on Wednesday night knowing me. And then I am going to be like, "Why did I put this off for so long?!"

MsBuzzkillington

haha

That is like a manager at a place I worked with ended up killing his wife. It was like WHAAAA?! When I heard it.

Also my mom has a cousin who paid someone to kill his wife. Like, wow. haha.

That is like a manager at a place I worked with ended up killing his wife. It was like WHAAAA?! When I heard it.

Also my mom has a cousin who paid someone to kill his wife. Like, wow. haha.

Whoa.

I had a neighbor who stabbed her husband in the chest. We knew them, hung out with them, etc. They moved a few streets away and we found out she stabbed him one day while they were arguing. My mother went to his funeral. It was so sad.