Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

Trying to figure out how to have a mohawk and have it be within military regulation.. I think I have an idea..

get a Marine Corps "high and tight"

it's pretty close

buzz159.jpg

Nathália

I'm going to try and make this psudo-mohawk top work..

That is so not the definition of a big nose. If I saw you in the street, I wouldn't have a thought flash in my mind that goes " his nose is big", I would just see your face. The mohawk is great. You have pretty eyelashes too.

I'm sorry. Can't wait until things work out for you. There is not other way you can express yourself with out breaking regulations? I know you're a guy that's into punk, maybe you can do the clothing when you're off duty and not going to a drill? Just something to express what you wish to.

Iluv

I'm like REALLY excited to go into physics, chemistry and advanced math!
I'M BACK TO WEARING MY CAT EARS IN THE LAB! Score.
SCORE.gif

Roman Legion

I don't want this to sound bad, but if u hate it there, then why do you go? aren't there any other options of jobs you could do?

anothr thing, i just saw you pictures you posted, and you are a good-looking man,(no homo)

Stuck in my contract for just under 1.5 years.. Unless they finally discharge me for my bi-lateral knee injury..

military enlistments don't give you an option to "not go"

unless you want to fulfill your contractual obligation in prison

Trying to avoid prison..lol I wish I could quit though..

get a Marine Corps "high and tight"

it's pretty close

I'd stand out too much and be noticed for having a marine haircut.. I think my current hair idea works great..

That is so not the definition of a big nose. If I saw you in the street, I wouldn't have a thought flash in my mind that goes " his nose is big", I would just see your face. The mohawk is great. You have pretty eyelashes too.

I'm sorry. Can't wait until things work out for you. There is not other way you can express yourself with out breaking regulations? I know you're a guy that's into punk, maybe you can do the clothing when you're off duty and not going to a drill? Just something to express what you wish to.

I have nice eye-lashes? Never heard that or anything els nice before.. Not sure about my eye-lashes, but people always seem to mock my thick eyebrows..

Boby

I'm like REALLY excited to go into physics, chemistry and advanced math!
I'M BACK TO WEARING MY CAT EARS IN THE LAB! Score.
SCORE.gif

Ohh wow what enthusiasm!Do you wana switch places?I have a ton of exam's that include physics, chemistry and advanced math but I'm sick of studying this stuff so maybe you will do better than me;).

Vampayah88

I see people around me moving in one direction or another, while I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life. This frightens me and gets me all depressed.

MikeyC

I see people around me moving in one direction or another, while I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life. This frightens me and gets me all depressed.
You, too? I understand completely. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, either. Maybe you and I can inhabit some island where we don't have to worry about such things? :)

Vampayah88

You, too? I understand completely. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, either. Maybe you and I can inhabit some island where we don't have to worry about such things? :)

Like a deserted one? cool.I actually thought about that before! all I'd need is an internet connection, some food and stuff..:D

MikeyC

Like a deserted one? cool.I actually thought about that before! all I'd need is an internet connection, some food and stuff..:D
Yeah, exactly. Food, drink, and internet magically appears on the island, though. ;)

But yeah, sorry you're depressed about it all. I know where you're coming from because the people around me are moving forward with their lives while it seems like I'm stuck in a hole and I'm trying to dig myself out of it. It's not a good feeling and it really affects me sometimes. I'm transmitting positive vibes out to you. :)

Vampayah88

I often feel the same way Vamp and Mikey, but remember that all-important rule - don't compare peoples' outsides to your insides. You may feel as though you're not doing much but in reality you probably are, actually, I think that just taking the time to sit and work out what it is you want is wayyyyyy more important. A lot of people rush into things and end up regretting it later on down the line because they didn't really take the time to work out what it is they wanted.
Both of you are too young to worry about things like this. The good thing about life today is that there are so many different ways to live it. The options are wide and the choice is yours :)

Thanks twiggle:) you're right. It's just that sometimes..I really envy these people who are sure about their future, know what they want to do, have a job that they love....I'm in uni studying for smth im not sure i'll be succesful with later on in life...it sucks cause I can't even think of something that i would REALLY like to do, enjoy, and be good at. I don't wanna be one of those ppl who hate their job...

Vampayah88

Yeah, exactly. Food, drink, and internet magically appears on the island, though. ;)

But yeah, sorry you're depressed about it all. I know where you're coming from because the people around me are moving forward with their lives while it seems like I'm stuck in a hole and I'm trying to dig myself out of it. It's not a good feeling and it really affects me sometimes. I'm transmitting positive vibes out to you. :)

Looks like u need some positive vibes as well. *sends some* :) thanks man. *hug*