Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Little brother is 18 today.
I feel sad; I've been having trouble accepting that he's an 'adult' now and I can't dictate his life.
haha
I can't protect him very well, either. He has to make his own mistakes and learn from them (hopefully learn from them, anyway...)
co-parenting him since he was born has felt like such a short ride, honestly... when a parent says; 'they sure grow up fast' they're not joking.
Most of my life was spent being a mother moreso than a sister and I think he tends to forget that I'm not necessarily his 'partner in crime' sometimes - I am his guardian.
I always will be.

But as one baby leaves my arms, another will be here for me to help raise.
I've agreed to be a live in nanny for my sister's expected daughter.
She'll be here in September and this time, my experience will be completely different.
It's terrifying, yes. I'll admit I'm scared to move back to the city and to be looking after a newborn-- to have so many sleepless nights and days-- to go back to changing stinky diapers; but it will be worth it and I'll be over it once it actually begins.
Anticipatory anxiety is the worst.

I suppose I should feel proud.
My brother is 18 today and he is an independant, outgoing, hard working, smart, generous man, albeit... he still has a way to mature, but from this point in it's his responsibility-- not mine.
Good luck, little brother.
Happy birthday.

(mom is having a much easier time with all this than I am. -__-)

That's great what you did Weirdy and good luck :)

MikeyC

bahhhh--- so... turns out, I made some money somehow.
With a bit of extra money, I bought some treats!
'Yes to carrots' body lotion, some running clothes (since I don't fit into the ones from last year anymore), and volume 1&2 of The Walking Dead graphic novel.
Feels so good to own the paperbacks~ <3

...I'll probably regret spending my extra money later in the month when the cupboards are empty, but oh well! :D
Don't sweat it, Weirdy. How often do you treat yourself to anything? You deserve it, as Phoenixx said.

Boby

Summer is coming fast now ,it's getting really hot outside.I think there's like 33 degree celsius.

Summer is coming fast now ,it's getting really hot outside.I think there's like 33 degree celsius.

Damn, the place where you live, I wanna be there now!! ::p:

In holland the weather is getting more stable though, it's getting sunny but this week it will still rain. You're lucky :D

Enjoy it ;)

~

My thoughts: I feel empty, i'm trying to do some stuff but it gets me nowhere atm, why the heck do i feel like this a lot of times.

montejocarlo

i seriously wanna help. but until i'm well enough myself, i'd rather keep some distance. it won't be for long though. i have no plans of getting stuck.

Srijita52

Damn, the place where you live, I wanna be there now!! ::p:

In holland the weather is getting more stable though, it's getting sunny but this week it will still rain. You're lucky :D

Enjoy it ;)

~

My thoughts: I feel empty, i'm trying to do some stuff but it gets me nowhere atm, why the heck do i feel like this a lot of times.
I feel like this a lot of times too. I hope you feel better soon.

I feel like this a lot of times too. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Sjirita, welcome to the boat of emptiness. it is a strange feeling. hard to describe. I just hope by writing on social phobia world that it will help to fade the feeling, though it's still here, a weird empty bored feeling. hmm, i wish i could understand why. I'm a seeker for the why. Lol, I'm weird.

Srijita52

Thank you Sjirita, welcome to the boat of emptiness. it is a strange feeling. hard to describe. I just hope by writing on social phobia world that it will help to fade the feeling, though it's still here, a weird empty bored feeling. hmm, i wish i could understand why. I'm a seeker for the why. Lol, I'm weird.
Sometimes its hard to make those feelings go away. I wonder why too. Lol seems like I'm a seeker as well.

Sometimes its hard to make those feelings go away. I wonder why too. Lol seems like I'm a seeker as well.

Yeah, It happens a lot to me when I'm alone or when I don't have anything to do left. When I have a lot of things to do, It doesn't happen. So I guess I just can't force myself to relax. Do you experience it too?

Srijita52

Yeah, It happens a lot to me when I'm alone or when I don't have anything to do left. When I have a lot of things to do, It doesn't happen. So I guess I just can't force myself to relax. Do you experience it too?
Yeah, its exactly what happens to me. Also I just feel so restless at times. I find sometimes music helps to make myself
relax.

I'm bringing this over from the How are you Feeling thread.

I have found something that people do at 7AM. I'm compiling a list of songs I've posted in the "favorite music" thread, much like VJ did a while ago. There are 8 pages of songs. Good grief! I'll post my final tally later. ::p:

Oh boy. I counted 139 different artists! I may put this project on the backburner. Like when I have a job and have nothing to do. I'm sure I can find something more productive to do today. I will say that I posted Ludo's "Lake Pontchartrain" four different times.

CillaHasBrainActivity

I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I can't miss college today.
I wish my classes didn't start so late in the day. I just spend all day leading up to them worrying about them.

Srijita52

I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I can't miss college today.
I wish my classes didn't start so late in the day. I just spend all day leading up to them worrying about them.

That sucks! Anxiety before going to college is an awful feeling I deal with everyday too, but once you go through it its often not as bad as we make them in our minds. I hope your classes go well.

Silatuyok

I'm annoyed. I emailed my future boss on SATURDAY to ask her an important question. She still hasn't replied! Now I'm going to have to actually ask her about it in person when I see her tomorrow. Ugh. I foresee a lot of frustration in my future.

DeadmanWalking

I'm annoyed. I emailed my future boss on SATURDAY to ask her an important question. She still hasn't replied! Now I'm going to have to actually ask her about it in person when I see her tomorrow. Ugh. I foresee a lot of frustration in my future.

Well, think about it this way: you get a better explanation and can ask questions in real-time instead of asking in an email and waiting for a reply:).

And I just finished all of my classes:D! My books are turned in and, now, I just need to get a definite time on when I'm leaving here.

MsBuzzkillington

I used some perfume that I got for Christmas a long time ago to make the bathroom smell prettier. I rarely use this stuff because it is "special"; it smells really good and it is pretty expensive. I sprayed it twice.

Now I am sitting in the living room and it is really, REALLY strong. I sprayed it away from me... but, it is really strong. I have class in an hour and a half. I hope I don't suffocate everyone. I think I have to change clothes. haha

Phoenixx

And I just finished all of my classes:D! My books are turned in and, now, I just need to get a definite time on when I'm leaving here.
^ Woo! I so wish I was finished. I still have this last week of classes to finish and then I have finals to take all next week. Bleh.

Phoenixx

Quite recently, like over the last 2 weeks, I've been seriously considering about changing my major. Well, not changing my major, but adding to it. I'm seriously considering doing a Psych major along with my Nutrition and Dietetics. I started talking to my mom about it, and what a surprise she doesn't seem to approve much. :rolleyes: Or at least she scoffed at me when she asked, "You want to talk about eating disorders every day?" I don't care. Dealing with myself (mentally I mean; I don't have an eating disorder), dealing with my mom in the past, seeing my cousin and constantly talking and trying to get through with her over the past few months, it makes me want to do something. It just makes me want to help people more, you know?

I haven't really finalized this decision. I'd much rather finish my Nutrition degree before I jump into this (and I'm not really anywhere near earning that any time soon), so it may be a while yet before I decide to go through with it and earn another degree in Psychology. It's definitely something to ponder though.