Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Anyone ever woke up slightly hungover on their birthday. Feels great doesn't it? :D Well, at least, I can type posts more coherently today, unlikely last night when I tried posting on here half an hour after I'd returned from the 2012 Glasgow International Comedy Festival drunk.

Sephiroth

the minichat add feeds on my anxiety,as stupid it might sound it makes me feel more alone than I already am,curses I wish someone would hug me right now,had such a downhill suicidal thoughs are torturing my mind every minute! argh if only there was a button to stop feeling and thinking in our bodies...I'm aware the war is not lost but I'm so sick of losing battles against myself.

lonely_drummer

Advertising should be illegal!!! Especially on the road, today I was driving on the highway and was looking at a huge billboard while noticing right after it, there was a road sign saying: Distracted Driving Laws in Effect. WTF? How is this big ass billboard not a distraction? But its everywhere!! I hate ads, I don't even have cable because I can't stand watching commercials. I go to hockey games now and you can tell when there's a TV commercial going on, all the players skate to the bench while the ice girls come out and clean up the loose snow on the ice. Like come on!!!! That's practically a given time out which is bull!!! I pretty much barely use youtube anymore because of those stupid ads. i can't handle it!! They've even got me now while Im taking a leak in a public washroom with those ridiculous ads above the urinals. It's everywhere, I can't get away no matter how hard I try!! I listen to the radio and the announcer no longer makes any sense when half the sentence is about the news while the second half is about how this news was brought to you by CRACK!! Pretty soon, you will be stopped at a red light downtown, then you look up and see the "No Left Turns on a Red" sign, while there's a Coke ad sitting right under it. The traffic lights will no longer just shine green or red to tell us to go or not, soon they will be saying, "Green! Go, to Walmart" or "Red! No, you may not go to your local health food store". I just freakin hate ads Butthead, ahhhhhhhh

*throws a Beavis spazz attack*

Advertising should be illegal!!! Especially on the road, today I was driving on the highway and was looking at a huge billboard while noticing right after it, there was a road sign saying: Distracted Driving Laws in Effect. WTF? How is this big ass billboard not a distraction? But its everywhere!! I hate ads, I don't even have cable because I can't stand watching commercials. I go to hockey games now and you can tell when there's a TV commercial going on, all the players skate to the bench while the ice girls come out and clean up the loose snow on the ice. Like come on!!!! That's practically a given time out which is bull!!! I pretty much barely use youtube anymore because of those stupid ads. i can't handle it!! They've even got me now while Im taking a leak in a public washroom with those ridiculous ads above the urinals. It's everywhere, I can't get away no matter how hard I try!! I listen to the radio and the announcer no longer makes any sense when half the sentence is about the news while the second half is about how this news was brought to you by CRACK!! Pretty soon, you will be stopped at a red light downtown, then you look up and see the "No Left Turns on a Red" sign, while there's a Coke ad sitting right under it. The traffic lights will no longer just shine green or red to tell us to go or not, soon they will be saying, "Green! Go, to Walmart" or "Red! No, you may not go to your local health food store". I just freakin hate ads Butthead, ahhhhhhhh

*throws a Beavis spazz attack*

I totally get your frustration. You should install the add-on AdBlock plus for Firefox, it completely block ads on YouTube, including the ones that start at the beginning of the video.

I don't like the feeling that people are constantly trying to lure me into buying something. If they made product that were actually good perhaps they wouldn't need as much advertising.

lonely_drummer

I totally get your frustration. You should install the add-on AdBlock plus for Firefox, it completely block ads on YouTube, including the ones that start at the beginning of the video.

I don't like the feeling that people are constantly trying to lure me into buying something. If they made product that were actually good perhaps they wouldn't need as much advertising.

Oooo, thanks!! I will try that. But yeah, its bad when the company has to spend more on advertising than the actual product itself. There's no pride in the product anymore. If they can make people buy completely crap food from just advertising, its pretty bad. What I always find hilarious, is when I do get subjected to TV commercials, I always find them so hilarious and desperate. Just last night I saw a commercial for some brand of toilet paper. and it was all inspirational, with kids holding up signs like, I have the power to be me and all this other crap and then the end of the commercial zooms up to a package of toilet paper with the name brand popping up. Its too funny. Also another one is when people are like, "Yeah, can't wait to watch the Super Bowl commercials". Like, whats wrong with people?? Now they're looking forward to being brainwashed. Soon there shall be Commercial Day. Everyone will walk around yelling, Merry Commercial Day. They will all gather around their TVs. No scratch that, everyone in the house has their own TV, so they all gather around, individually, around their TV. Watching the brand new commercials they get to deal with for the next year. Bud Light, hydrates better than water!!!! Gucci!!!! Because spending thousands for a handbag isn't quite dumb enough to be classed as a retard. I really hope Im dead before this day becomes a holiday

lonely_drummer

i think that's December 25th

Nah, thats, "Buy tons of crap for your spoiled children and lie to them, saying that a big dude in red gave it to them Day". Also a funny note, the first people to actually draw up and make an image of Santa, wearing all red and whatnot were none other than our great company Coca Cola.

Iluv

Advertising should be illegal!!!
Like come on!!!! That's practically a given time out which is bull!!! I pretty much barely use youtube anymore because of those stupid ads. i can't handle it!!

I feel your pain drummer. When I attempt to drive, which I can barely do because I get distracted easily, anything with a billboard makes me lose my concentration. The only advertising I like is when I went to New York City the lights are beautiful but the amount of advertising is pathetic.
And as for YouTube, I love when you're so pumped to listen to a song you're in the zone to rock out to it and then a commercial pops up before the song and it ruins it ... haha. ;)

lonely_drummer

I feel your pain drummer. When I attempt to drive, which I can barely do because I get distracted easily, anything with a billboard makes me lose my concentration. The only advertising I like is when I went to New York City the lights are beautiful but the amount of advertising is pathetic.
And as for YouTube, I love when you're so pumped to listen to a song you're in the zone to rock out to it and then a commercial pops up before the song and it ruins it ... haha. ;)

Omg, and you usually crank it before the song and the stupid ad is like 10 times louder than the song coming up, scares me every time.