Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

Yeah, guys. A party couldn't get any better then that if you ask me! :D

Random thoughts...

I just ate a whole lot of mac&cheese way to quickly...Uhhh...

GhastlyCC

My friend's girlfriend and I kept locking eyes today and it was akward as hell. :/
First time I met her.lol

Last edited:

Shyangel

Hey, don't sweat it. I just made myself too much pasta and garlic bread and I'm having a ball eating through all of it. Delicious and it's hitting the spot! :D

Haha, nothing like making way to much of something then letting your animalistic instincts handle it. It's a great opportunity to over indulge as well.

Garlic bread is always awesome. I can never get enough of it.

MikeyC

My friend's girlfriend and I kept locking eyes today and it was akward as hell. :/
First time I met her.lol
Crush? :D

Haha, nothing like making way to much of something then letting your animalistic instincts handle it. It's a great opportunity to over indulge as well.

Garlic bread is always awesome. I can never get enough of it.
Yeah, I purposely made way too much so I could just feast. I really fancied pasta so I made it all. It was fantastic. I had at least 5 slices of garlic bread, too. It was all too delicious. :)

alwaysrunning

thanks for being a jackass....
i'll pretend i didnt see u walking in with that girl
while you pretend that when you lowered your eyes
you never saw me looking at you through the gaze of my laptop.
lets pretend you are not a jackass
and lets pretend i never fell for it
she is prettier and taller and thinner
and hopefully a better person for you
i just wish you would have said something
ironically i hate being left in silence
once again,
thanks for being a jackass

Iluv

I want everyone to stop what they're doing
go up to the url of this page and type in nyanit.com/ infront of the www. thing
You're welcome.

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

once again,

I am not sure what the situation is, but he is a jerk and you deserve better than that. This girl isn't better, taller, prettier, or thinner. Nothing about her makes her more worth it than you. You deserve to be treated amazingly well. Forget this dude. A guy will come along that treats you right and he will be better in all ways, than some jerk who treated you poorly.

lonely_drummer

^^ totally agree!! Don't let him get you down. I hope you can slide on through this runner. You ever need anyone to talk to, Im always here.

MikeyC

once again,
Wow, that's really bad for him and it'd make you feel bad, too. Really sorry to hear that. ::(:

lonely_drummer

If only my crazy imaginative world in my head were actually real for then I would always be happy. I just meditated for a good while which was the first time I had been able to in a few weeks and completely forgot how at ease and happy it makes me. I had a giant smile on my face the whole time. :D

MikeyC

If only my crazy imaginative world in my head were actually real for then I would always be happy. I just meditated for a good while which was the first time I had been able to in a few weeks and completely forgot how at ease and happy it makes me. I had a giant smile on my face the whole time. :D
I'm so glad it has helped you, drummer. :)

Invisibleman

gah just have to survive this week and then its marchbreak. I dont know why I even look forward to it,its just a week long of feeling like a prisoner locked up in my room. Seeing all of those springbreak specials with people at the beach doing things straight out of girlsgonewild makes me feel totally better *rolls eyes* -_-

twiggle

gah just have to survive this week and then its marchbreak. I dont know why I even look forward to it,its just a week long of feeling like a prisoner locked up in my room. Seeing all of those springbreak specials with people at the beach doing things straight out of girlsgonewild makes me feel totally better *rolls eyes* -_-

What about going for a bikeride each day or something? Or just doing something in which you're getting closer to nature/a break from everything.

coyote

The ceramics teacher announced on opening day that he was dividing the class into two groups. All those on the left side of the studio, he said, would be graded solely on the quantity of work they produced, all those on the right side solely on its quality. His procedure was simple: on the final day of class he would bring in his bathroom scales and weight he work of the "quantity" group: fifty pounds of pots rated an "A", forty pounds a "B", and so on. Those being graded on "quality" , however, needed only to produce one pot - albeit a perfect one - to get an "A". Well, came grading time and a curious fact emerged: the works of highest quality were all produced by the group being graded for quantity. It seems that while the "quantity" group was busily churning out piles of work - and learning from their mistakes - the "quality" group had sat theorizing about perfection, and in the end had little more to show for their efforts than grandiose theories and a pile of dead clay.

from Art & Fear by David Bayles and Ted Orland