Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

I've been considering getting that book which you linked to, coyote. Is it worth purchasing? Because I'm looking to get back into making art, but am having a lack of confidence in my creative abilities at the moment.

Lol, I can really relate to this because I did ceramics for a year and found it so stressful to produce good items for the final project that I never continued.

awesome book - i bought it yesterday, and i'm half way through it - can't wait to finish reading

there is alot of good stuff to think about, even for the non-artist

AsTimeBurns

i fluctuate between moods of thinking i'm terrible and everyone is better than me, and then thinking I'm ****ing awesome.

Iluv

I need to stop drinking energy drinks. I end up drinking like 40 of them and become wiry and can't sleep and end up waking up like I'm hung over. ::(: .

MikeyC

i fluctuate between moods of thinking i'm terrible and everyone is better than me, and then thinking I'm ****ing awesome.
I fluctuate, too, but it's been a while since I thought I was awesome. Another crappy thing our minds do.

I need to stop drinking energy drinks. I end up drinking like 40 of them and become wiry and can't sleep and end up waking up like I'm hung over. ::(: .
FORTY of them? That is a lot! Definitely need to cut down before you give yourself a heart attack!

Iluv

FORTY of them? That is a lot! Definitely need to cut down before you give yourself a heart attack!

Well not actually forty of them in a day that would be too crazy ::p: ! More like a couple over the recommended like 3-4 monsters a day. But yeah, they're too good to give up!!!

MikeyC

Well not actually forty of them in a day that would be too crazy ::p: ! More like a couple over the recommended like 3-4 monsters a day. But yeah, they're too good to give up!!!
Addictions to energy drinks is a real thing, so I hope you don't have that! I tried Monster once and it did really nothing for me. Maybe I drank it too slow. Needless to say that was the only one I had. ;)

Ick ick ick squirm.

Something in this rubbish bag is all slimy.
Stop putting your hands in the rubbish! ::p:

Aletheia

chase dreams falling dreams flying dreams naked dreams teeth dreams test dreams

Being Naked in Public

Dreaming that your walking nude in a public place feels as if there is no escape, and the embarrassment is unbearable. All you can do is keep walking while everybody is pointing and laughing at you. Being naked in public in your dream usually happens randomly, like walking down a street or in a mall then all of a sudden you are completely nude. These can be manifestations of not having the upper hand on in life, or it can mean you are very insecure with your image. This dream can also mean that you may have exposed yourself unintentionally to people that you are not very close with in your life. If this dream keeps recurring you may want to examine your relationships with other people in your life and the ones that you may not have strong ties with.

A common naked dream in public is in a classroom or in the school hallway. These dreams not only occur with teenagers but with adults as well. A dream of this nature represents an unconscious fear of not living up to ones standards and goals. If you set your goals way too high and are afraid of not meeting them you have a good chance of dreaming of being nude in a classroom.

(DreamDictionary.org)

Last edited:

Nathália

I can walk again. I am happy. It's funny because last night I was in so much pain and depressed because I was laying in the bed for 3 days. I felt like I wanted to die. Now I'm glad I didn't die. It healed.

*skips with glee* Fa la la la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Re: chase dreams falling dreams flying dreams naked dreams teeth dreams test dreams

If you set your goals way too high and are afraid of not meeting them you have a good chance of dreaming of being nude in a classroom.

That sentence makes a lot less sense when quoted out of context.

Shyangel

I can walk again. I am happy. It's funny because last night I was in so much pain and depressed because I was laying in the bed for 3 days. I felt like I wanted to die. Now I'm glad I didn't die. It healed.

*skips with glee* Fa la la la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Wow, you couldn't walk for 3 days! You must have been in serious pain.
You poor thing.::(: I'm glad that's over with for you.

*Skips with Beleza*

coyote

i was up to 3 or 4 monsters a day a couple of years ago - i managed to cut way back - now i only have 1 or so a week and feeling much calmer