Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

Oh, Angel, I have been there 50 times. Hot girl flirts, I do nothing. Don't worry, I get where you're coming from. Yes, there's always next time and hopefully you can capitalise. :)

This kinda thing does seem to happen to alot of people. It's just annoying no matter how common/often it happens. That way I react is the reason I don't have anyone to call friend. I'm just so annoyed with myself on this. It can't be that hard to respond and hold a conversation....I'm going to try and improve on this when the Momocon rave comes up...I hope I'll come out of it with a friend or something.

I'm sure you're going to catch that hot girl one day, Mikey.

MikeyC

This kinda thing does seem to happen to alot of people. It's just annoying no matter how common/often it happens. That way I react is the reason I don't have anyone to call friend. I'm just so annoyed with myself on this. It can't be that hard to respond and hold a conversation....I'm going to try and improve on this when the Momocon rave comes up...I hope I'll come out of it with a friend or something.

I'm sure you're going to catch that hot girl one day, Mikey.
Well, maybe 50 is an exaggeration, but it's happened enough times and I've done nothing all those times to realise I have some kind of issue there. There was one really freaking obvious one with two girls flirting at me and my friend and I couldn't even say hello to them. Oh, well.

Don't be annoyed with yourself. The fact you had 3 guys coming up to you is a good sign that you're a desirable girl, so there's going to be plenty more where that came from...perhaps at the Momocon rave!

Shyangel

Well, maybe 50 is an exaggeration, but it's happened enough times and I've done nothing all those times to realise I have some kind of issue there. There was one really freaking obvious one with two girls flirting at me and my friend and I couldn't even say hello to them. Oh, well.

Don't be annoyed with yourself. The fact you had 3 guys coming up to you is a good sign that you're a desirable girl, so there's going to be plenty more where that came from...perhaps at the Momocon rave!

I wouldn't surprised me if it happened that many times, Mikey. ~.^

Haha, that's kinda funny. I can understand that completely, though. I get so over whelmed when people approach me, I don't know why. I feel so confused and get unable so talk...It seems like you understand this though, Mikey. One day maybe I'll be able to get over this. Hopfully you do to. It sucks.

Here's hoping for the rave!

MikeyC

I wouldn't surprised me if it happened that many times, Mikey. ~.^

Haha, that's kinda funny. I can understand that completely, though. I get so over whelmed when people approach me, I don't know why. I feel so confused and get unable so talk...It seems like you understand this though, Mikey. One day maybe I'll be able to get over this. Hopfully you do to. It sucks.

Here's hoping for the rave!
Heh, no, not that many, I promise.

I'm sorry you feel that way when people approach you. My heart races and I feel like I can't talk to them, so we have similar symptoms. It does suck because there's been many opportunities in the past and it's probably the reason I'm still a virgin today.

I hope the rave goes well. Remember to take pictures and show us. :)

MrJones

I always wonder what life would be like without me, and i have come to the conclusion that it;d be exactly the same as it is now because i dont make much of an impact on anyone around me, i'm like a ghost. a lonely ghost.
Same here. A lot of times I've thought about killing myself, but I couldn't do that to my parents and sister, and well, my family, even thought they say I'm just sick and I need to fix my brain, they don't like the way I am, they want me to change completely. No one actually likes me as a person, the way I am, yet I am part of their family and they'd be sad to lose a son.

I still get tons of suicidal thoughts, as I only get rejected by those people who I want to be part of my life, because no one wants me in theirs. I get this all the time, for years. My family has been always what made me stop from doing it, and at one point I even thought there was someone I could share my life with, but it's in fact just my family, those who don't like me at all and want me to completely change my personality, the reason why I'm still alive. And not a day goes by that I wonder why.

Phoenixx

Amaranth flour is strong. I don't like it. :p My muffins came out all gummy and sunken too. Bleh. If I'm ambitious enough later I'll remake the batch.

Phoenixx

Will you make some for me too;)? I'm hungry.
^ Haha sure, if you'd like to try something different. Gluten free stuff doesn't usually taste too exceptionally different from other things made with white flour. Actually I think it tastes better, but then again I've been off from wheat for a few years now.

WeirdyMcGee

^ Haha sure, if you'd like to try something different. Gluten free stuff doesn't usually taste too exceptionally different from other things made with white flour. Actually I think it tastes better, but then again I've been off from wheat for a few years now.

I've been having a hard time switching over because I've been on wheat my whole life although I'm allergic to it.
haha
I'm having an even harder time finding and editing baking recipes to be gluten-free.

coyote

viking:

viking-photos_5492.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

hahaha~ cats are so silly.
This time of the day is always hyper hour, or something.
Running around, chasing eachother-- then hissing and taking turns being the chaser...

Feathers

Amaranth flour is strong. I don't like it. :p My muffins came out all gummy and sunken too. Bleh. If I'm ambitious enough later I'll remake the batch.

We like amaranth in vegetable soup :) (haven't tried it as flour yet)

My coz has promised some gluten-free recipes. I'm not sure if gluten-free flour is a-ok with me though. Prefer wheat-free ones anyway!! :)

Aletheia

internal locus of identiy

See the equality of praise and blame,
approval and disapproval, good and bad reputation,
For they are just like illusions or
dreams and have no true existence.

(Longchen Rabjam)

[The sage] accomplishes his work but takes no credit for his contribution.
It is because he takes no credit
That his accomplishment stays with him forever.

(Lao Zi)

MikeyC

hahaha~ cats are so silly.
This time of the day is always hyper hour, or something.
Running around, chasing eachother-- then hissing and taking turns being the chaser...
Who knows what goes through their little heads. :) My cat decided it was play time at 4:30am.

Phoenixx

Who knows what goes through their little heads. :) My cat decided it was play time at 4:30am.
^ Oh I bet that was fun. ::p: My cat decides between 5 and 5:30am that I need to be up to let him out. Even though my brother was up this morning about to go to work, he couldn't ask him to be let out. :rolleyes:

Phoenixx

We like amaranth in vegetable soup :) (haven't tried it as flour yet)

My coz has promised some gluten-free recipes. I'm not sure if gluten-free flour is a-ok with me though. Prefer wheat-free ones anyway!! :)
^ I remember trying to cook amaranth once. It came out so gummy, I really didn't know what I did wrong. So I had all this extra grain in a jar sitting around because I can't cook it right, so I decided to grind it into flour today and try it. Amaranth just isn't my type of grain I guess.

MikeyC

^ Oh I bet that was fun. ::p: My cat decides between 5 and 5:30am that I need to be up to let him out. Even though my brother was up this morning about to go to work, he couldn't ask him to be let out. :rolleyes:
I have to be at work at 5am so I was already up anyway. She was being super affectionate and then wanted to play, but I couldn't oblige. Haha. She can be ferocious when she plays, too.