Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Somtimes I have these brief moments (about 10-20 minutes) of absolute clarity in my thinking about things/life/future :eek:
I don't know why or how they happen, what triggers them or why they only happen once in a blue moon.:confused:

I wish I could think like that all the time.::(:

caringsoul

Banned
im feeling sad , i dont understand why some ppl can be so cruel and play with ppl's feeling and emotions. its a game, and its not nice. ::(:

Phoenixx

I'm sick of this hot and humid weather. I don't always mind heat, but with the humidity it's just too much. My hair has been a big poofball for about a week now. :p

Lexis

I had my braces taken off this morning, so I feel great about it! Plus its a sunny day, which isn't normal here in my tiny town

Phoenixx

I had my braces taken off this morning, so I feel great about it! Plus its a sunny day, which isn't normal here in my tiny town
^ That's awesome! I remember when I got my braces off a couple years ago. It's such a great feeling. No more pain from the tightening or the brackets rubbing up behind your lip.

Tiercel

Look at the kid from jurasic park:
(grown up Tim pic)
God I am really old...........

When I found out he was going to be in HBO's The Pacific last year, I felt the same way. And I still love the theme from Jurassic Park.

Yesterday I helped a friend with a new stove. Made some SA-related jokes to his fiance (who is sometimes "afraid of people") at Home Depot. And once again I'm reminded that I can't push out & up without hurting my left shoulder.

So I guess lifting that new stove over that low wall by the steps was a bad idea.... :cool:

hoddesdon

The "Stats" box in the right margin of the home page and the "SocialPhobiaWorld.com Statistics" row in the table at the bottom duplicate a lot of information. The former includes the top poster, but not the active members; the latter includes the active members, but not the top poster.

Why is Anonymous the top poster anyway when that is a dummy username for the use of guests which is no longer used? Remus will soon replace Anonymous anyway, I suppose.

Back to the point, why not have all the information in the one place?

That is my fascinating, but entirely useless, piece of information for today.

IGotSeoul

I was observing a bug on my balcony, kind of smiling, when suddenly it fell off the wall and dropped dead.

I'm not sure if I should be laughing.