Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Don't beat yourself up about it, he has us all fooled. We had our suspicions, but we had no idea he was capable of such things.

He seemed so sweet, always delivering my waffles to family members, who never even thanked me! You know the cheek of some people, every week i would send them perfectly good delicacies, through the janitor, and...... oh. ::(:

caringsoul

Banned
i used to go on yahoo answers to ask question about my social anxiety, i didnt even knw that this was the name of my problem, it feels nice to be here, since i can feel a bit normal now, when before, i always thought im the only one in this world with this problem. majority of the people are normal.

Paahi

i used to go on yahoo answers to ask question about my social anxiety, i didnt even knw that this was the name of my problem, it feels nice to be here, since i can feel a bit normal now, when before, i always thought im the only one in this world with this problem. majority of the people are normal.

I'm glad you found spw.

Last edited:

coyote

found a great quote

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

carrying it around in my pocket, written on a little card

Deus_Ex_Lemur

found a great quote

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

carrying it around in my pocket, written on a little card

In your pocket? A quote that says shrinking and expanding... this one is to easy... :D But aside from the juvenile antics I could get into...

That is a good quote. Very good.

coyote

Yeah I get that. More full as in experience wise I suppose, but not more full as in better.

there's really no such thing as "better" or "worse"

those are merely opinions, and they're entirely dependent on your perspective

you have the power to decide how much "better" or "worse" your life is

AGR

Look at the kid from jurasic park:
Joseph+Mazzello+Audi+Chopard+Emmy+Week+Kick+l_Gm0US2Dbbl.jpg

God I am really old...........

MsBuzzkillington

Disappointed with the decisions I have made in the past concerning employment. Disappointed with myself that I was never able to make friends. Feeling ashamed I have absolutely no one I can list as a reference for job applications that require work references.