Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

My mood has been surprisingly dark recently. From blaming all of my problems on my face to telling myself that no one wants or needs me, I've been tearing into myself a lot. I've put myself at the brink of tears multiple times. I wonder why this is happening to me. I suppose I'll smile tomorrow and try to alter my view.

Shyangel

My mood has been surprisingly dark recently. From blaming all of my problems on my face to telling myself that no one wants or needs me, I've been tearing into myself a lot. I've put myself at the brink of tears multiple times. I wonder why this is happening to me. I suppose I'll smile tomorrow and try to alter my view.

I'm sorry to hear that, Deadman. There's no reason to be so hard on yourself, nothing good comes from it, besides, your a really good guy.:)

You should try and smile, I heard it's good for you from a kind and smart guy.
(You)

MsBuzzkillington

I was at Barnes & Noble when a woman's pacemaker shocked her. It was really scary.

I was playing board games at this gaming place with some of my friends. One of them brought his brother along who apparently has a pacemaker. There was a moment where my friend said "Hey on guys, Brandon's pacemaker is resetting." Or something like that. His brother just sat there, with his eyes closed and completely still and like... not breathing.

I guess sometimes it resets or something to make sure that it's functioning properly and for a few seconds his heart rate slows waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down to almost nothing.

Talk about freaky.

What happened with the lady at Barnes and Noble?

MikeyC

Sucks so much, Deadman. My inbox is ready for you if you want to chat.

Wow, that had to be an interesting experience.:eek:
Is she okay?

I was playing board games at this gaming place with some of my friends. One of them brought his brother along who apparently has a pacemaker. There was a moment where my friend said "Hey on guys, Brandon's pacemaker is resetting." Or something like that. His brother just sat there, with his eyes closed and completely still and like... not breathing.

I guess sometimes it resets or something to make sure that it's functioning properly and for a few seconds his heart rate slows waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down to almost nothing.

Talk about freaky.

What happened with the lady at Barnes and Noble?

She's okay. She was able to get up and walk out. Luckily there were enough people around that, had it been serious, I wouldn't have had to go into life saving mode, 'cause I've never had to do that before and I don't know if I can be that kind of decision making person.

My mom is a nurse and I asked her about it. She says that they can "restart" or "shock" a person when their heartbeat becomes irregular. I didn't see this woman walking before she went down, but suddenly she was sprawled out on the ground and her husband was about to unzip her sweater. I thought she might have been having a heart attack. I can't imagine just walking along and then being jolted from the inside so hard that it knocks you flat on your back in an instant. That's scary. Her son kept saying, "Mom, you really scared me." I felt bad for the little guy. He couldn't have been more than 9 or 10. The people at B&N were very helpful, which was nice.

Last edited:

this_portrait

Sometimes I wonder if my content feelings are going to end once I get off Prozac. I keep wondering if I'm a ticking time bomb, and once I'm off the medication, I'm going to explode and all of my bad feelings are going to come back. Is this just all temporary?

Also, I keep feeling pissed off about condescending people. I've encountered a fair amount of these types of people in my life, and that kind of attitude towards me just makes me want to tear those people's faces off. I am NOT someone to be looked down upon, damn it.

Just bought The Darkness 2 on Steam. OMGOMGOMGOMG, 5 years of waiting, 3.5 of which insecure of the existence of a sequel.. it's finally here! <3

Also, who is this jerk that crumbled my chips!? Now they're of insufficient size for dipping! This is...
UNACCEPTABLE! - YouTube

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I went to bed last night thinking it was Monday, and woke up today thinking it was Tuesday. Also yesterday I was wondering why it was so dark out at 11 am, turns out it was actually 11 pm. I am so out of it right now ::p:On a brighter note though, no classes today! :D

I went to bed last night thinking it was Monday, and woke up today thinking it was Tuesday. Also yesterday I was wondering why it was so dark out at 11 am, turns out it was actually 11 pm. I am so out of it right now ::p:On a brighter note though, no classes today! :D

What are you talking about? It's 2016, and weekends were completely removed a little over 2 years ago. It is also Thursday.

Psst, nobody tell Vj. Play along. ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
What are you talking about? It's 2016, and weekends were completely removed a little over 2 years ago. It is also Thursday.

Psst, nobody tell Vj. Play along. ::p:

whaaaa, how long was I sleeping for? Did Fiona Apple's new album come out yet?!? :eek: Please say yes :D

whaaaa, how long was I sleeping for? Did Fiona Apple's new album come out yet?!? :eek: Please say yes :D

She did, 4 of them actually. But the werewolves were offended by the contents, and they were discontinued. She's a rapper now.

..Oh yeah, also, there's werewolves in 2016.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
She did, 4 of them actually. But the werewolves were offended by the contents, and they were discontinued. She's a rapper now.

..Oh yeah, also, there's werewolves in 2016.

They what?! *starts planning revolt against werewolves* They picked the wrong fan base to piss off! ::p: I am a little curious to what her rapping career would look like though

They what?! *starts planning revolt against werewolves* They picked the wrong fan base to piss off! ::p: I am a little curious to what her rapping career would look like though

Don't even try. Werewolves are protected by the Defense of Rightless Fictional races act. You can thank the Crab People for that.

Oh, for future reference, Fionna goes by Big Mic now. Most of her songs go about bicycle repair for some reason. Great backdrop beats, though.

Shyangel

Puma and Vj need to make there own stand up. That stuff was funny. :D

I'm possibly going to watch the new Twilight with my sisters tonight on Xfinity.

Okay, I have a little thing for twilight. I'm sorry, Jacob is hot!!! And I enjoyed reading the books when I was 18. I'm not a big fan of it. I totally understand all the jokes about it.

The movies are cute and they have hot shirtless werewolves in it, how am I suppose to not watch that?