Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I will be as well. There is a sale tomorrow at my favorite guitar shop, I will be dreaming of pedals all night. Mmmmmmm octave multiplexer*drool*
Nice. If I had cash to throw around I would have acoustic dreams. Full of skin and maple. Pearl and Zildjian would get involved, as well. Ah, drums. :)

Are you going to get a pedal?

Nathália

1. Is it me? Are more ads popping up on this website? I use to have no pop ups here but now.....

2. I feel really dark and doom gloom like I need some sunshine in my life.

Just threw the potatoes from last night's dinner out of the window. The birds outside always love it. Plus, it's freezing out, I bet they can use the food.

Shyangel

I had fun relaxing with my youngest brother and (kinda) his online friend he was talking to on Skype. They were exchanging funny pictures and we were all laughing having some fun with it. I don't do too much with him, so it was nice. Good times, good times.

MrJones

Wondering if I should do that thing I've been wanting to do for so long but didn't dare to and that I will probably regret.

PS: probably not as dramatic as it may sound.

Phoenixx

I'm on my phone, and it doesn't count. I've actually been laying in bed for 2 hours. It's just because I'm too much of a geek to live a normal life. Sad.
^ Isn't living like a geek normal enough nowadays?

Geekiness is nothing to be down about, or ashamed of. Embrace it! :D

Phoenixx

Overall, this whole week so far has been pretty good. It's been a while since I've had a whole week where I've felt this good and not quite so stressed. :)

Shyangel

Overall, this whole week so far has been pretty good. It's been a while since I've had a whole week where I've felt this good and not quite so stressed. :)

That's great, Pheonixx. It's nice to finely have a time you can look at and say " Hey, that wasn't that bad." When you feel like the last couple weeks have been stressed hell.

coyote

Bonang!!

bonang.jpg

Ugh. Just learned that I need to go to my sister's house to attend a birthday party AGAIN. On Saturday. I mean, that's like the 3rd time in 5 months. This wouldn't be so bad if they actually bothered to give a simple call on mine, but frankly that doesn't happen.

Nobody does, actually, which is fine when I'm just left alone, but I'm supposed to make an effort every single time. And why always in the weekend? Plan it during a evening on Tuesday or something. Things like this makes me so angry.

coyote

Ugh. Just learned that I need to go to my sister's house to attend a birthday party AGAIN. On Saturday. I mean, that's like the 3rd time in 5 months. This wouldn't be so bad if they actually bothered to give a simple call on mine, but frankly that doesn't happen.

Nobody does, actually, which is fine when I'm just left alone, but I'm supposed to make an effort every single time. And why always in the weekend? Plan it during a evening on Tuesday or something. Things like this makes me so angry.

your sister had 3 birthdays in 5 months?

she'll age much too quickly that way

your sister had 3 birthdays in 5 months?

she'll age much too quickly that way

Did I not mention she was father time? Odd. I recall mentioning that.

..or my assumptions are incorrect and the other two are for her boyfriend and daughter, but then again, her being father time is far more likely.