Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Today has been a pretty interesting day so far. I woke up in a very bad mood this morning, basically a continuation from last night's mood with too many negative things on my mind. I figured today would be a bad day since my mood sucked, but it's actually turning out better than I thought. Walking back from class a guy decided to start a conversation. He seemed nice, and looked to be in his late 20s. I felt fine talking to him, no anxiety, no stuttering, no freezing, kept up a good small conversation. :) I get to the library, did some Psychology and then ended up not having any Math homework for this week. So now I'm still just hanging out in the library, waiting for my friend to get out of class because she wants to hang out in an hour.

I hope my good mood stays for the rest of the day. :) It'll help when I continue to work on my project.
That's great, Phoenixx! I'm so glad today has been better for you. You've been feeling the pinch lately, I've noticed, so it's a nice change of pace to finally have a good day, even if nothing extraordinary happened.

That's the worst part for me.

And yeah, the view from the inside can differ wildly from the view from the outside.

Your friendship with her is lovely.
That's the worst part for anyone.

You're very much correct there, too. I would say my friendship with her isn't amazing, but we do talk and that's good enough for me. :)

coyote

Random-facts-14-copy.jpg

Shyangel

^ Funny thing is, I had no idea he was in my Psych class. ::eek:: Shows you how much I pay attention. :rolleyes: I didn't even walk out the door the same time he did, and I somehow ended up walking right behind him going to another building and that's when he turned around and decided to talk to me. Although, I probably won't talk to him again, unless he initiates another conversation or we somehow get partnered up in class for something. Starting a random conversation is so much harder for me than to carry one on. (even though that's hard too)

I know what your saying. Something could be sitting right in front of me and I wont notice it until it smacks me in the face.

I'm the same way. Starting a conversation with someone is terrifying to me, keeping one isn't much better.

MsBuzzkillington

You might start seeing him a lot more around campus now that you've noticed him now. Do you ever not notice someone or something and then as soon as you notice it/them you see them everywhere? I am not sure if I am the only one with that, I might be haha.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

You might start seeing him a lot more around campus now that you've noticed him now. Do you ever not notice someone or something and then as soon as you notice it/them you see them everywhere? I am not sure if I am the only one with that, I might be haha.
^ No, it's not just you. I'm like that too. Actually, I saw the same two girls, that sit ahead of me in class, twice today. Then again, I'm on a pretty small campus. There are quite a bit of people though for as small as it is.

DeadmanWalking

It's amazing how a day can go from "wonderful" to "hell in a handbasket". My mood just got annihilated and, now, I think I just made one of the worst mistakes in my entire life. I can't take it back, so now, I've gotta get this thing to the end, no matter what kind of ending I get.

Shyangel

It's amazing how a day can go from "wonderful" to "hell in a handbasket". My mood just got annihilated and, now, I think I just made one of the worst mistakes in my entire life. I can't take it back, so now, I've gotta get this thing to the end, no matter what kind of ending I get.

Oh no. I'm sorry, Deadman. That sounds horrible. I hope everything works out okay. what happened?