Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I have no idea who those guys are. :confused:

Is there a difference between them other then the fact that the first one's way hotter?
They are the two best tennis players in the world. Novak is #1 and Rafael is #2. And, um, I actually think Novak is the better-looking player. ;)

Behold! Rafael v Novak. :)

MikeyC

Random... randomness. On my okcupid profile I say that I make 1 million dollars. I got a message from a guy today that said:

"More than a million dollars? ..and why are you on this site again? I mean if you make that kind of money, you could just go pretty much anywhere and meet new people. "

Uh, it's a joke buddy. Obviously. :rolleyes:
You definitely need to run with this!

Shyangel

They are the two best tennis players in the world. Novak is #1 and Rafael is #2. And, um, I actually think Novak is the better-looking player. ;)

In that picture, I gotta admit Rafael is a bit scary looking. He needs to relax before he ****s himself. While the Novak guy looks calm and friendly, he wins this battle! I don't want to be on the wrong end of Rafael's stare, so don't tell him about it.

I've actually been wanting to watch tennis.

MsBuzzkillington

Another random thought, two posts right in a row but I was just reminded of it.

There is a guy that I had a crush on in high school. I think the crush may have started before high school. Just thought he was super cute but never actually talked to him. One of my friends from high school was actually friends with him on facebook. I was like whaat, wow, this guy! No way. I sent him a message and I was like, I never talked to you before but I went to *high school name* and remembered you used to work at target. (Super creeper message!) He ended up messaging me back and added me. We haven't talked any since then, but this dude has an AMAZING life. He lives in new york and he is in a band. He TRAVELS to random places. He has an amazing job. He is also an actor, and he just got a gig "playing the lead role of Bartender / Drummer for the 2012 Worldwide Ad Campaign (both TV and Print) for BACARDI."

He flew to South Africa, the same night of the day he was informed he got the call. That is incredible. This guy has so much going for him. Since high school he has accomplished more than anyone I know. I am oozing with jealousy. I would love his life. He went out and did something while I just stayed at home instead and avoided anything big.

MikeyC

In that picture, I gotta admit Rafael is a bit scary looking. He needs to relax before he ****s himself. While the Novak guy looks calm and friendly, he wins this battle! I don't want to be on the wrong end of Rafael's stare, so don't tell him about it.

I've actually been wanting to watch tennis.
Haha see? I like being right sometimes. :)

You just missed the Australian Open, actually. Although that doesn't help you because of the time differences. Those two played in the final and it went for 6 hours. I didn't watch it but I heard about it.

MikeyC

There is a guy that I had a crush on in high school. I think the crush may have started before high school. Just thought he was super cute but never actually talked to him. One of my friends from high school was actually friends with him on facebook. I was like whaat, wow, this guy! No way. I sent him a message and I was like, I never talked to you before but I went to *high school name* and remembered you used to work at target. (Super creeper message!) He ended up messaging me back and added me. We haven't talked any since then, but this dude has an AMAZING life. He lives in new york and he is in a band. He TRAVELS to random places. He has an amazing job. He is also an actor, and he just got a gig "playing the lead role of Bartender / Drummer for the 2012 Worldwide Ad Campaign (both TV and Print) for BACARDI."

He flew to South Africa, the same night of the day he was informed he got the call. That is incredible. This guy has so much going for him. Since high school he has accomplished more than anyone I know. I am oozing with jealousy. I would love his life. He went out and did something while I just stayed at home instead and avoided anything big.
I hate this guy already. ::(: Just kidding. Good on him for achieving his dreams. If only I could do things like that.

Shyangel

Haha see? I like being right sometimes. :)

You just missed the Australian Open, actually. Although that doesn't help you because of the time differences. Those two played in the final and it went for 6 hours. I didn't watch it but I heard about it.

Hey, don't go getting a big head about it or I'm gonna have to go kick you in it again!::p:

Wow, that sounds like it would be awesome to watch. Do you watch tennis?
I'll ask my dad about it he watches EVERY sport.

MikeyC

Hey, don't go getting a big head about it or I'm gonna have to go kick you in it again!::p:

Wow, that sounds like it would be awesome to watch. Do you watch tennis?
I'll ask my dad about it he watches EVERY sport.
Kick away. It might do me some good.

I don't watch tennis, but that final would've been epic.

Shyangel

Kick away. It might do me some good.

I don't watch tennis, but that final would've been epic.

I would hate to kick you in the head then you become less Mikeyish, so your just gonna have to stay that way.

I don't either, but I've seen matches in the past and It's always kinda interested me.

MikeyC

I would hate to kick you in the head then you become less Mikeyish, so your just gonna have to stay that way.

I don't either, but I've seen matches in the past and It's always kinda interested me.
Aw, you are just too sweet. ::eek::

Tennis can be interesting to watch if you're into it. If you want to watch Maria Sharapova I suggest muting the TV, haha. I actually don't mind playing tennis with friends sometimes, even though I'm absolutely hopeless at it. :)

Shyangel

Aw, you are just too sweet. ::eek::

Tennis can be interesting to watch if you're into it. If you want to watch Maria Sharapova I suggest muting the TV, haha. I actually don't mind playing tennis with friends sometimes, even though I'm absolutely hopeless at it. :)

Is she the girl I hear makes all those grunting noses while playing? lol
You haven't seen nothing until you've seen me play! I've tried it a few times and it was a disaster. I nearly killed the other people on the court. Hahaha, it sounds like it would be funny watch you play.::p:

Last edited:
Thanks to superfluouslyme, I am reminded why I hate music videos!

I apologize. Ouch! Now thanks to MikeyC, I am reminded that my hand hurts and that typing aggravates it. :p

I'm a Novak girl all the way! He looks like a skinny, nerdy geek and that's what I look for in a multimillion dollar athlete.

The grunting is so funny! The guys were doing their own grunting in the final. I thought it would be rather amusing to have Sharapova play Djokavic, just for the sound effects alone. I love playing tennis, but I'm no good at it. I'm better at ping pong. I do play Wii tennis regularly and I'm quite good.

Shyangel

There is a guy that I had a crush on in high school. I think the crush may have started before high school. Just thought he was super cute but never actually talked to him. One of my friends from high school was actually friends with him on facebook. I was like whaat, wow, this guy! No way. I sent him a message and I was like, I never talked to you before but I went to *high school name* and remembered you used to work at target. (Super creeper message!) He ended up messaging me back and added me. We haven't talked any since then, but this dude has an AMAZING life. He lives in new york and he is in a band. He TRAVELS to random places. He has an amazing job. He is also an actor, and he just got a gig "playing the lead role of Bartender / Drummer for the 2012 Worldwide Ad Campaign (both TV and Print) for
BACARDI."

I'm so jealous I think I might be turning green right now. :D
I am happy for the guy, though. I love to hear people succeed.
But, I still hate him.;)

MrJones

I'm an awful person and I can't stand it... I just want to be better. I know some wonderful people, I wish I could be just close to them...

I want to do good things for good people, but I can only cause harm, to them and to myself.

Everytime I look back at what I've done... I can only see mistake after mistake. All my life.

I'm so stupid I can't learn from life... I wish I could.

The bes I could do is to hide and disappear forever.

this_portrait

Today is the day I get my sleep schedule back on track. I'm tired of feeling groggy nearly every morning and sometimes only getting 2 hours of sleep at the most. Also going to try taking Prozac before going to bed instead of in the early evening.

Shyangel

I'm an awful person and I can't stand it... I just want to be better. I know some wonderful people, I wish I could be just close to them...

I want to do good things for good people, but I can only cause harm, to them and to myself.

Everytime I look back at what I've done... I can only see mistake after mistake. All my life.

I'm so stupid I can't learn from life... I wish I could.

The bes I could do is to hide and disappear forever.

That's exactly how I feel about myself, Mrjones.
There are so many people who do good things for others and I want so bad to be like that, but every time I try, I just make things worse, which, makes me feel like a failure. I feel like the world would be a much better place without me and I sincerely wish sometimes that I would disappear, and I think everyone who meets me does to. I don't want to ruin the world wish my presence any more. I feel like the only good thing I can do, would be to off myself...Not that I would ever do that, just saying how extreme my emotions get.

I'm done being a whiner.

Little Miss Muffet

Every second that passes is a chance to start again - to make small changes to become the person we want to be. The past has gone - we cant change it. We need to aacept this and forgive ourselves.