Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

I suppose that's why nice guys like me are always left to the wayside. ::p: Those books are a little exaggerated, though, so you must remember that. Jocks don't suddenly "lose" their meanness.

That's my point. These books exaggerate what it's like, so girls go for the hot jock mean types, thinking that they are going to change. But they don't change.

1BlackSheep

I've been meaning to post a picture of the dolls I plan on using for my senior project, so here they are, all lined up and ready to be used and abused!
Awwww, be kind to the dolls! ;)

Sounds like you're off to a really great start for the new semester! Hope the positive streak continues!

Phoenixx

I've been meaning to post a picture of the dolls I plan on using for my senior project, so here they are, all lined up and ready to be used and abused!
^ Very cute!

I think my cat has a cold. He was sneezing a lot yesterday, but didn't really think much of it, figured he got into some dust since he's been sleeping under my bed lately (he's weird like that :rolleyes:). I let him out early this morning, he seemed fine, but now that he's back in he sounds really yucky. Like a whole bunch of phlegm is caught in his throat, and he's coughing every now and then. I think I'll heat some chicken stock for him, see if that helps.

KiaKaha

Banned
I dont like goodbyes. My sister is leaving back to England again and I dont know when I will see her again. Yes shes family so its stings a little bit worse... but goodbyes are difficult regardless of who they are. A person comes into your life...and then leaves.... never knowing whether or not you will see them again. Goodbyes make me feel lonely because everybody lives out their life ultimately on their own.... without you, and in that respect all of us are alone.

I dont like the feeling saying goodbye gives me. There is always a chance it might be permanent.

MikeyC

Sorry to hear that, ShyKiwi. As long as you treasure the time you had together, that's all that matters.

MikeyC

You're welcome, mate. I've had to say a goodbye in 2009 and that was torture. I'm depressed as hell right now but I'll survive.

Aletheia

can you cleanse your inner vision until you see heaven in every direction?

even
after
all this time
the sun never says to the earth

you owe
me

look
what happens
with a love like that
it lights the
whole
sky