Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

Yeah, the girls on my friends list lol. All are posting pictures of cats all of a sudden. Must be a holiday I dont know about.

Saint Catrick's Day::p:?

But, please Pips! Stop tempting me to make the joke! I can't resist it for much longer; it's your fault if I say it and get banned::p:!

mmmm

ME: Hello Margaret. Do you mind if I use the kitchen? I'm making a trifle.

MARGARET: No problem. What's a trifle?

*The phone rings. Margaret answers it. I don't get a chance to explain what a trifle is. I make the trifle while Margaret is on the phone. I am looking for something to whip the cream with when Margaret gets off the phone.

ME: Margaret, Do you know where to find an egg beater or a whisk?

*The phone rings again. I answer it. I talk for a few minutes. I say goodbye and hang up.

MARGARET: I found the egg beater. I put the cream into the bowl with the other ingredients and mixed
them all together. What temperature do you bake this thing at?

Rembrandt Broam

*The phone rings. Margaret answers it. I don't get a chance to explain what a trifle is. I make the trifle while Margaret is on the phone. I am looking for something to whip the cream with when Margaret gets off the phone.

*The phone rings again. I answer it. I talk for a few minutes. I say goodbye and hang up.

MARGARET: I found the egg beater. I put the cream into the bowl with the other ingredients and mixed
them all together. What temperature do you bake this thing at?

Holy-Facepalm.jpg

MARGARET: I found the egg beater. I put the cream into the bowl with the other ingredients and mixed them all together. What temperature do you bake this thing at?

LOL!! :D
My Grandmother used to make the best trifle on planet earth.:cool:

Phoenixx

I'm just realizing how much stuff I have to do tomorrow. I'll be braindead by tomorrow night, for sure. XP

I shouldn't let my emotions drag me down and off course like that, ever. That's how these things pile up.

It was worth not doing a small project over Thanksgiving Break though. Even though I'll be cramming it in tomorrow, I'm not regretting it. I really needed those 4 days off without any work to do. :)

mmmm

Haha. You people make me laugh. Thank you. I confess, it's a lot funnier to me now than it was when it happened. I don't have the heart to tell poor Margaret.

this_portrait

It is so windy out. I've already skipped my first 2 classes, and I'm so tempted to skip my last one just because I really really REALLY don't want to walk in that horrible weather. My stomach kinda hurts, too. :/

DeadmanWalking

It is so windy out. I've already skipped my first 2 classes, and I'm so tempted to skip my last one just because I really really REALLY don't want to walk in that horrible weather. My stomach kinda hurts, too. :/

Do you think your grades can handle your absence? If it can, then, by all means, stay. If it can't, then you've got to force yourself up and walk. What's got your stomach in pain though? I hope that it gets better for you.

this_portrait

Do you think your grades can handle your absence? If it can, then, by all means, stay. If it can't, then you've got to force yourself up and walk. What's got your stomach in pain though? I hope that it gets better for you.

My first class was a lab (my prof. doesn't take attendance on those days). My next class allows a total of 3 unexcused absences before it starts affecting my grade, and this is my 3rd (and final) one, so it's good. For the last class, this would be my first time missing it, so no harm done there.

As for my stomach pain, eh, it's good 'ol menstrual cramps trying to creep up on me. They're not as bad this time, though. It might be from the fluoxetine I'm on, or perhaps keeping in shape for the past few weeks has something to do with it.

DeadmanWalking

As for my stomach pain, eh, it's good 'ol menstrual cramps trying to creep up on me. They're not as bad this time, though. It might be from the fluoxetine I'm on, or perhaps keeping in shape for the past few weeks has something to do with it.

.......We've been getting a lot of that here recently::p:. Well, whatever I said then goes for you as well. How long has it been since your stomach went all to h*ll?

I have to take a break from my Flash project before I punch a hole in my screen. I've been slaving away at it for a solid 5 hours, trying to get as much done today as I can, then tomorrow I can start on the part I might actually enjoy.

Very confused and not sure what to do (unfortunately that is all I can say about it).

Also wondering if somewhere inside my mind there is an attention whore, although that doesn't shows up in my actions.