Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I feel like I've been lied to. Someone on here told my that Skyrim was about playing basketball in the air. I saw a commercial for it today, and there is no basketball involved. So what is it REALLY about?

DeadmanWalking

I feel like I've been lied to. Someone on here told my that Skyrim was about playing basketball in the air. I saw a commercial for it today, and there is no basketball involved. So what is it REALLY about?

Dragons + Warriors + Mystic Adventure x Awesome + Romance = Skyrim

Say thank you, superfluouslyme.

KiaKaha

Banned
It touches me deeply when I see people on this forum who look past their own needs and reach out to those who are suffering really badly... It makes me feel happy.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I have to apply for a position at work. I hate this, I hate having to sell myself as I have such a low opinion of my abilities. I hate the waste of time it takes to do the resume, application, cover letter and crap. I hate the prospect of a panel interview, of wondering what to wear, of wearing it
Ohhh, god. Panel interviews are the worst. Horrid, horrid torture. I feel you. ::(:

I have to apply for a position at work. I hate this, I hate having to sell myself as I have such a low opinion of my abilities. I hate the waste of time it takes to do the resume, application, cover letter and crap. I hate the prospect of a panel interview, of wondering what to wear, of wearing it

Ohhh, god. Panel interviews are the worst. Horrid, horrid torture. I feel you. ::(:

Ditto! I really hope it goes well.

So guess what;

I go downstairs to check the mailbox (because I live in a apartment building). Get my mail, Skyrim is in it. Happy. Go upstairs.. No keys. F***.

So now I'm there in the staircase, in my T-shirt and slippers, no heating, winter. Had to wait 3 and half hours for someone to come home. Got in just a few minutes ago. >:I

I re-read the game manual about a million times.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Wait, WHAT?! I'm sorry, I truly thought that's what is was about. What a misleading name it has :rolleyes:

Phoenixx

I just received an e-mail from my new roommate that I (would) have next semester.

I'm not sure which is worse. The anxiousness (and nausea) of replying back to the message itself, or the fact I have to tell her that I won't be her new roommate next semester since I'm planning on transferring. From her message, she seemed pretty happy to get to know me more and with us being roommates. :/

Maybe I'll push myself and make arrangements to meet up anyway.... I still have a couple weeks left. Plus, I think it'd come off kinda rude not to make arrangements just because I'm not coming back next year, not to mention being pretty nervous about the whole situation anyway.