Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Re: Conspiracy

^ Seems like the universe is forcing you to deal with your problem ;)

No, the universe just likes to play cruel jokes on me, it does it all the time. Clearly, the universe needs better things to do than go out of it's way to pick on me in these humorous ways. It's the older brother I always wanted :rolleyes:

Has anyone typed "do a barrel roll" into Google search? It makes me nauseous.

Wooooah *stares at screen*

DeadmanWalking

Hey you guys, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is that people are looking at me, bad news is that they're looking more at my feet than my face! Is my face really that hard to look at:mad:!

Also, I love glazed donuts:D! I don't know where I'd be without them!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Hey you guys, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is that people are looking at me, bad news is that they're looking more at my feet than my face! Is my face really that hard to look at:mad:!

Sorry, the Fuzzy Bunny slippers are very distracting.

DeadmanWalking

Sorry, the Fuzzy Bunny slippers are very distracting.

Nah, I think that people are more attracted to my feet than my face (which is more than a little insulting). Or, it could be that my cloaking device is on the fritz and my true form is showing itself:rolleyes:.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Nah, I think that people are more attracted to my feet than my face (which is more than a little insulting). Or, it could be that my cloaking device is on the fritz and my true form is showing itself:rolleyes:.

I still think it's the fuzzy bunny slippers. And the fact that they're pink makes them really stand out

That's it. Done. Finished. It's over. Forget it. Just drop it and walk, can't be done. Why bother going forward? The past always repeats.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yes, it is. But, I want people to look at my face, no matter how hideous or good-looking it is! I'm impatient like that!

And vj:

Rummage Sale Reject - Television Tropes & Idioms

and

Rainbow Pimp Gear - Television Tropes & Idioms

Ooo, I bet if you borrowed her hat people would start looking at your head. And you should borrow the wings too, you know to match.

Gabbypics1_011_9602.jpg

DeadmanWalking

Ooo, I bet if you borrowed her hat people would start looking at your head. And you should borrow the wings too, you know to match.

Gabbypics1_011_9602.jpg

Um, I want the ladies in my arms, not on my back. If I wore that, which I can't see mind you (although I wonder if that's a blessing or a curse), I'd never be able to live it down.

KiaKaha

Banned
It never ceases to amaze me at just how quickly people can turn on you when they dont get their own way. Its so incredibly phony and hypocritical.
Misanthropy level: 8

YouTube; Where bad one-liners and Prefabricated comments come to die, and live on forever through immature adults.. as zombies, 'cus they're dead.

No, but seriously. It really bugs me sometimes. :/

Apotheosis

It never ceases to amaze me at just how quickly people can turn on you when they dont get their own way. Its so incredibly phony and hypocritical.
Misanthropy level: 8

Sociality only exists because it is beneficial to oneself to participate in a group.

Semi-relatedly, any time someone says 'phony' I immediately picture them as Holden. :eek:

KiaKaha

Banned
Sociality only exists because it is beneficial to oneself to participate in a group.

Semi-relatedly, any time someone says 'phony' I immediately picture them as Holden. :eek:

I have a thing for catcher in the rye :D

you know... Just like mark david chapman...

Apotheosis

YouTube; Where bad one-liners and Prefabricated comments come to die, and live on forever through immature adults.. as zombies, 'cus they're dead.

I left facebook (and general society) after I realized most people don't interact spontaneously - they simply recycle quotes and random phrases they've heard other people say, and all their 'wisdom' comes from TV and song lyrics.

MikeyC

YouTube comments are the nadir of society. I wish I could hide them when I go to watch a video.