Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'm getting so sick of this. My wrist is killing me again.. Damnit, I can't even enjoy a simple pc game anymore because of it. I'm starting to consider actually seeing someone about it.. I want this to be over.

MrJones

I'm getting so sick of this. My wrist is killing me again.. Damnit, I can't even enjoy a simple pc game anymore because of it. I'm starting to consider actually seeing someone about it.. I want this to be over.
Naaah that wouldn't work... just send me your pc games and you'll feel better. Try it and you'll see ;)

Hope you feel better ::p:

Naaah that wouldn't work... just send me your pc games and you'll feel better. Try it and you'll see ;)

Hope you feel better ::p:

Oh heck, no! You'll have to rip them out of my cold dead hands!.. Well, and of course have a few passwords to get into my computer and HDD, naturally. Knowing where I keep my backup would be useful too. *whistles*

..Still! Cold and dead! *''be weary''-face*

coyote

Mu presentation went flawlessly today. That medicine the doc gave me worked. No rapid heart beat, no shaky knees, nothing. I felt more like I was in my living room than in front of my classmates teaching them kanji. I even made a joke, of all things!

fb_bt_awesome.jpg

MrJones

Oh heck, no! You'll have to rip them out of my cold dead hands!.. Well, and of course have a few passwords to get into my computer and HDD, naturally. Knowing where I keep my backup would be useful too. *whistles*

..Still! Cold and dead! *''be weary''-face*
You really love your games, huh? :D
You didn't know it, but I have a plan to get what you love so much.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

be scared...

Well done, Pips :)

Mu presentation went flawlessly today. That medicine the doc gave me worked. No rapid heart beat, no shaky knees, nothing. I felt more like I was in my living room than in front of my classmates teaching them kanji. I even made a joke, of all things!

How awesome. Congratulation! :3

You really love your games, huh? :D
You didn't know it, but I have a plan to get what you love so much.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

be scared...

Oh, and I am scared.

scared of which boobytrap you'll trigger and potentially kill millions due to the epic shockwave that follow.

Last edited:

coyote

Thats not all, since I was on my confidence high I decided to sit in the common area of the science hall and chill. A really cute girl I see around everywhere sat next to me while playing with her phone. So I started talking to her, and we had a very long (not awkward) conversation about our goals in biology and stuff. And we exchanged names. May not seem like a lot but that was a different version of me there that I had not seen before. >.>

fb_bt_awesome.jpg

Blabla..

Thats not all, since I was on my confidence high I decided to sit in the common area of the science hall and chill. A really cute girl I see around everywhere sat next to me while playing with her phone. So I started talking to her, and we had a very long (not awkward) conversation about our goals in biology and stuff. And we exchanged names. May not seem like a lot but that was a different version of me there that I had not seen before. >.>

i'm really proud of you , but i'm not surprised as you really are a cool guy Pips , each of us has a place in this world , we gotta learn to push our fears aside , those imaginative self made barriers that makes us feel not good enough

MrJones

Oh, and I am scared.

scared of which boobytrap you'll trigger and potentially kill millions due to the epic shockwave that follow.
But... if I'm taking your games, it will mean you will be around... so you will die too! MWAHAHAHAgain

woooo this is really a great day! :D
Good for you Pips!

DeadmanWalking

Go you! Two moments of awesome for you! Keep it up, Pips! Did you two exchange numbers or contact info? Hunt her down and get a friend..... or something more;)!

Phoenixx

^ Yay! That's great to hear! :)

God ****ing damnit. This is why I don't share anything about my life. It's not taken seriously. I tell one person in real life about my arm, and how damn much of a torment it's been so far, and it turns into ''Oh yeah, well I've got..''-competition.

****. Not only being condescending to this, but to all things in the past. Because apparently that was nothing as well. That's the real kicker here. I guess I'd have to be vocal, and have dramatic fluctuations in my voice when I tell people. Make it entertaining and fun to listen to. Connecting the damn dots seems too difficult.

Frankly, I could just explode right now.

By the way MrJones, this isn't meant to be directed at you. Just want you to know that. It's based on a different conversation with someone that is usually condescending. You're a good guy.

Last edited:

Pookah

Yessssss! Cute cell phone girl ftw!

MikeyC

That's great, Pips! Confidence highs can make you able to do anything. And who knows, a great woman may now have entered your life. Great job, buddy.

God ****ing damnit. This is why I don't share anything about my life. It's not taken seriously. I tell one person in real life about my arm, and how damn much of a torment it's been so far, and it turns into ''Oh yeah, well I've got..''-competition.
Ugh, my mum does this. I could say, "man, it was a hard day at work today," and she'll reply with, "well, what about me? I had to work heaps hard then go to the shops then visit nanna..." and so on. It's awful and makes my issues seem so insignificant.

Can you tell this person what they said made you upset? It might make them change their attitude in the future.

Sorry to hear about your arm, though. I can't really say that I relate to the pain but I'm sure it's awful as hell. It might be best to see a doctor about it if it's getting worse or just simply not going away.

DeadmanWalking

Oh not this was just a casual conversation. No flirting. But thats still a big step for me. I usually wont talk to women if they're the least bit attractive and she was pretty cute. But I see her in class everyday so at least I know her name now.

Keep talking to her then! Don't let this path close to you! A friend is just what people at college need (or so I think::p:)!