Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

leave_me_alone

Wow... its been a while i feel this ****ty. I dont see any future for me, there is just nothing, only pain, fear and misery. I never ever seriously considered suicide, but right now it seems like a valid option.

Now I'm off to reinstall my laptop's operating system.... I've been putting it off for at least a month.

Edit: ... And done. That was fast.

Last edited:

Vampayah88

Do you ever feel envious of someone's close to you success?like family or friend. This makes me such a sh!tty person, but I can't help it sometimes.

B

Beatrice

I'm beginning to think I'm alcohol intolerant. I have a glass of red wine and I'm starting to feel kind of sick......

I tried it before, made a good impression. As long as you don't install the evil version (look at the size: 666Mb, brings bad luck ::p:)...you should be fine.

Three reasons I'm not using that version:
1. It's 32-bit.
2. It comes with Gnome. I'm an xfce person.
3. I went with the Debian version.
(The whole file-size-of-the-beast thing doesn't bother me so much)

It changed my gtk theme on me, and I can't get the old one back. It's bothering me.

BiWinning

It's really not that bad. Just try and adopt that view that you're superior to everyone around you. Keep thinking that way, and well...it helps. A lot...for me at least.
Just get kind of haughty and proud, ennit ;)
You'll be fineeee :D And if you're not,I'll send you some cadburys. Soooo good,omg.

Ah, that is way off my personality. I tend to go with the fact I'm less worthy, and it works out because it's true.
What does ennit mean?
Cadbury's? That's chocolate right? Kinda hard to find here
I don't wanna sound rude but I'm not a sweets kinda person either.
Only on that special time of the year...

megalon

My mom bought a window fan that says "nantucket breeze" on it. I was thinking that sounds like a euphamism for some kind of sex act.:rolleyes:

Little Miss Muffet

I wonder if i did the right thing?

Just quit my saturday and sunday job as i have lost interest in everything since I started there- what is there to say to people when this happens. It was in a care home and the residents just kept on and on and on and on and - you get the picture :) asking me about myself and I was really struggling to talk- when I did start a sentence I couldnt finish it.

Anyone want to be homeless with me if I loose my mon-friday job :)

I can't stand it anymore, those sickening emotions how people are towards me. Now i can see it with my sister too, i have no clue what's going on. I'm trying to be nice but heey! people still treat me like crap. Luckely i have 1 friend online who seem to care about me and i care about him. I hope to meet him in real, but other then that, **** everyone! Now my sister too, today i said hello a few times and she seem to ignore me. I just saw her wallet bij accident and there are pictures of people in it like my brother and father but not me, even in her room there aren't pictures of me. Ofcourse i know we never really get along but still, it hurts like hell. I'm so sick of everything. Even at work i have super nice co-workers and a nice job but somehow they always treat me different from anyone else. I can see it with guests too, they seem to get nervous around me especially with guys. When i say hi to some co-workers of mine they are not replying and even grin with the other people. Yeah, i am being treated like an ugly woman with no brain, a hopeless person. Luckely i stood up for myself and i could break connection with someone who doesn't seem to care about me. But yeah, i'm looking up for my surgery after being called ugly several times. And **** people who say i look decent when i talk about it. They have no idea since they still are like:''ew, stay away from me,,. I have tried to take first steps on guys and they all were annoyed by me. So i'm waiting for a guy to take the first step. Another thing i notice is how alot of guys tell me i look average on the internet, or say i'm okay looking but not the prettiest person. I know that they are honest but it still hurts. Not the fact that i want to be the prettiest person alive but just the fact that they say it which i actually not wanted to hear or asked for it. But heeey, there are a few things left which i can focus on like tropical rainforests, games, music etc. But at some point i can't stand it anymore. With my new job i make GOOD money so i hope to safe up lots of money to move away from here and start a new life. At this point i don't care anymore about how i'm treated, people can **** up. Even on this forum i feel awkward and i know we all do. I start to hate myself. The surgery is the only thing that keeps me alive, I'm willing to start ALL over again and start a new life. All i wish for.

I can't stand it anymore, those sickening emotions how people are towards me. Now i can see it with my sister too, i have no clue what's going on. I'm trying to be nice but heey! people still treat me like crap. Luckely i have 1 friend online who seem to care about me and i care about him. I hope to meet him in real, but other then that, **** everyone! Now my sister too, today i said hello a few times and she seem to ignore me. I just saw her wallet bij accident and there are pictures of people in it like my brother and father but not me, even in her room there aren't pictures of me. Ofcourse i know we never really get along but still, it hurts like hell. I'm so sick of everything. Even at work i have super nice co-workers and a nice job but somehow they always treat me different from anyone else. I can see it with guests too, they seem to get nervous around me especially with guys. When i say hi to some co-workers of mine they are not replying and even grin with the other people. Yeah, i am being treated like an ugly woman with no brain, a hopeless person. Luckely i stood up for myself and i could break connection with someone who doesn't seem to care about me. But yeah, i'm looking up for my surgery after being called ugly several times. And **** people who say i look decent when i talk about it. They have no idea since they still are like:''ew, stay away from me,,. I have tried to take first steps on guys and they all were annoyed by me. So i'm waiting for a guy to take the first step. Another thing i notice is how alot of guys tell me i look average on the internet, or say i'm okay looking but not the prettiest person. I know that they are honest but it still hurts. Not the fact that i want to be the prettiest person alive but just the fact that they say it which i actually not wanted to hear or asked for it. But heeey, there are a few things left which i can focus on like tropical rainforests, games, music etc. But at some point i can't stand it anymore. With my new job i make GOOD money so i hope to safe up lots of money to move away from here and start a new life. At this point i don't care anymore about how i'm treated, people can **** up. Even on this forum i feel awkward and i know we all do. I start to hate myself. The surgery is the only thing that keeps me alive, I'm willing to start ALL over again and start a new life. All i wish for.

Heyy sweetie, sorry you're facing these things. Just know if you ever want to talk you can always message me. Hope you feel better after the surgery ;)

B

Beatrice

McDonald's food is so disgusting. I know we all know this already, but I just felt an overwhelming urge to say it once again.

I was super hungry and so I decided I would cave and get some food from the train station. All they have there is fast food, and the cheapest option was McDonald's And it wasn't even at least DECENT McDonald's (yes, such a thing exists believe it or not), it was chewy and old-tasting and........ ugh. What a waste of my precious food money.

MrJones

Can you give me sanctuary
I must find a place to hide
A place for me to hide

Can you find me soft asylum
I can't make it anymore
The Man is at the door

Heyy sweetie, sorry you're facing these things. Just know if you ever want to talk you can always message me. Hope you feel better after the surgery ;)

Ditto. I'm always up for a good talk. :)