Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Dead_on_Arrival

I can't get the pics out of my head. Me surrounded by,

Agent violet eating a sausage,
Vamp eating a melting ice cream,
Beatrice eating a banana,

My mind just exploded.

Agent_Violet

i was making cucumber salad last night to go with the ginger salmon i made...i had to go to the grocery store to buy an english cucumber...i didn't realize english cucumbers are like 12inches long. it felt so wrong carrying that around the store with me.

I wonder if that's an SA thing or if everyone feels dirty carrying around suggestive foods?? being totally serious here. i would feel better if i knew that everyone felt this way!

Dead_on_Arrival

i was making cucumber salad last night to go with the ginger salmon i made...i had to go to the grocery store to buy an english cucumber...i didn't realize english cucumbers are like 12inches long. it felt so wrong carrying that around the store with me.

I wonder if that's an SA thing or if everyone feels dirty carrying around suggestive foods?? being totally serious here. i would feel better if i knew that everyone felt this way!

Don't carry it, put it in a basket, even if it's the only thing you buy you should feel better about buying it if you don't have it in your hand.

Agent_Violet

Don't carry it, put it in a basket, even if it's the only thing you buy you should feel better about buying it if you don't have it in your hand.

that's what i ended up doing...and i went through self check out so i didn't have to plop it onto the belt for a cashier to look at me like, "hmmm what's this young lady going to be doing this evening"

*sigh* it's tough being a weird girl.

KiaKaha

Banned
I think its sad that I have just realized that all the best foods out there are shaped like a penis.

I knew I should of gone too bed.

B

Beatrice

that's what i ended up doing...and i went through self check out so i didn't have to plop it onto the belt for a cashier to look at me like, "hmmm what's this young lady going to be doing this evening"

*sigh* it's tough being a weird girl.

Oh my god, this was me when I went to Brookstone and bought a travel size muscle massager. Why did it have to look like a..... Yeah :/

Went home early today. This morning I could feel a slight cold coming up, and as the day went by it started to speed up. I was tired and mentally out of focus all day, so I decided to leave an hour early.

Soooooooo glad to be home right now.

Agent_Violet

most irritating bachelorette party i ever went to: everything was shaped like a penis. straws had mini ones on the ends of them,lollipops,hats,necklaces,etc. it was just soooo wrong to go around like that in public.
i had to bake a penis shaped cake for the party...my poor oven still feels violated.

B

Beatrice

People are so much more friendly around here! I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm really really liking this place, it's turning out to be even better than I thought. I thought maybe there would be a lot I would dislike and just have to deal with, but...... so far I'm not disappointed at all, really. Wow. Bit of luck that was........